The Naruto RPG

The Naruto Text Based Role Playing Game
It is currently Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:45 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:49 pm 
Iwa Jonin
Iwa Jonin

He rushed as quickly as he could without getting clumsy. Stepping from branch to branch as he moved further into the forests of the Land of Fire to the designated meeting spot. “I can’t be late, don’t want to disappoint Lord Kanari.” The handsome Kage, mere years his senior was a terrifyingly powerful shinobi. Serving directly under him as a member of his Anbu Black Ops was always a title he wanted to live up to. “Wonder what I was summoned for?”

He thought back to the note he found on his doorstep. He had been wandering around the leaf. With the day off from any missions he wandered the sunlit streets, sampling the smells of his favorite eating spots. After returning home, there was simply a note from the Hokage. “Odd that Kanari didn’t ask me to come in person, must not be mission related.” He always enjoyed time around the Hokage, he was a nice man, a little odd, but definitely just a man of just morals, which he admired. He couldn’t deny a slight attraction as well, more than once he had become tongue tied around him, something he’d rather forget out of embarrassment. All in all, he simply wanted Kanari to respect him and do what he could to help the man and the village.

A small flash of worry caused a lump in Tekokura’s throat. “I hope I haven’t done anything wrong, were there any big mistakes on my last mission? Oh god...” Knowing better than to let his thoughts get the best of him he continued forward, brushing them aside. Eyes scanning ahead for the clearing from behind his Anbu mask he pushed off from the tree he had momentarily stopped on, twisting in the air as me moved to the next one. He was several miles from the village now. A few birds flew by, clearly carefree. Finally the thick trees gave way to a small clearing filled with nothing but grass. He landed and looked around. “No sign of Kanari, but I know this is the place. Well, guess i’ll give it a little time.”

Weapon: Naginata (+3 Reflexes when using, Dmg +10)

Elements: Water, Earth

Relevant Traits:

Stats:
Strength - Average
Con - Proficient
Stamina - Heroic
Reflex - Average
Awareness - Average

Earth Grudge Fear Stats:

Mask Element - Lightning
Minor Healing - 4
Restrain Heroic
Range - 15 Meters

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:57 pm 
Missing-nin S-rank
Missing-nin S-rank

TotalExp: 0
Renown: 6970
As expected... Kanari thought, lounging on his back in the branches that surrounded the clearing. He had been observing the green ANBU's approach for awhile now, though not nearly as long as he had been observing Tekokura's career.

His frame rose, unsupported by hands or feet, and righted to a tilted stand. Arms crossed, Kanari watched the Senju arrive on the scene. Right on time.
"So what'd he do? He seems capable enough to me... Oh, can we beat him down!?"
With what barely accounts as a flicker to normal people, the leaves of that particular tree- directly in front of the ANBU's POV- would rise upwards and outwards with the Handsome Hokage's entrance. As if choreographed, they danced in the breeze around his palpable hang in the air. It would take a moment of Tekokura's eyes adjusting to the sun behind his beautiful superior before he'd notice the man's staff raised high above his head.

With a loud crack that sent rock and dust flying in all directions from the suddenly formed crater, Tekokura's balance would be thrown by the sheer force of an impact that sent several flocks of distant perching birds to flight. A few seconds would pass before smokescreen begot a shrouded silhouette that begot the Handsome Hokage's smiling face.

"Welcome, Tekokura! Do you know why I call you here?"
[Used Techniques]
A - Hidden Dancing Cloth - 15
A - Positive Staff Influence - 15
Chakra Remaining: 470 (30 Ninjutsu)

STA: Godlike +1
REF: Godlike
COR: Legendary
WIS: Masterful

Bukijutsu (Master - MoO - Staffs)
Ninjutsu (Expert- Nonelemental)
Kuchiyose (Adept- Monkey)
Sensory (Adept)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:47 pm 
Iwa Jonin
Iwa Jonin

It was mere moment’s after he landed and looked around before he was no longer alone. Faster than even his eyes could follow a breeze gusted, moving the leaves in front of him upwards in a dance, leaving a man standing there. Having used his arm to shield his eyes from the gust, he blinked, focusing past the sunlight that shone into his eyes. Barely a moment allowed him to realize it was Kanari, before seeing the Hokage held his staff….and smashed it down with immense force. Rocks and dirt flew past Tekokura before he lost his balance and was also thrown back from the force of the blow.

He found his footing, one knee still on the ground, and looked up seeing a large crater now filled the clearing. Then the handsome man smiled and spoke. “Welcome, Tekokura! Do you know why I call you here?” “Lord Kanari, that was quite an entrance! I admit, i’m a little confused. This doesn’t seem mission related. Did you need help with sparring?” Then he paused. “Oh, do I need training?” He laughed nervously from behind his mask to try and ease his own embarrassment. He moved closer to the Kage waiting to see how he would respond.

Weapon: Naginata (+3 Reflexes when using, Dmg +10)

Elements: Water, Earth

Relevant Traits:

Stats:
Strength - Average
Con - Proficient
Stamina - Heroic
Reflex - Average
Awareness - Average

Earth Grudge Fear Stats:

Mask Element - Lightning
Minor Healing - 4
Restrain Heroic