It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:48 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Fresh Air
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:28 pm 
Kumo ANBU
Kumo ANBU

Fame: 2200
Infamy: 0
Unsurprisingly the trek through the village brought the samurai to the training grounds. The familiar sight was comforting and as always it seemed to calm her nerves. With Shang on his mission to the other villages and herself acting as the stand-in Raikage it was no shock that she had felt the stress begin to build on her shoulders. You worry too much, you've got me here after all. A voice rumbled from within. That only makes me worry more. She replied, though the hint of playfulness was apparent. It had been some time since the two had their confrontation on that endless expanse and something akin to friendship was beginning to blossom between the samurai and the Hachibi. What had started out as her working for his respect had turned mutual. If only Shizuka were still around to see that her investment had paid off.

Soft chinks and clinking accompanied unhurried steps as scabbards bounced off one another. There were a good number of people here this day, some faces that she knew and some that she didn't. The academy had been producing quality Genin lately and a part of her felt guilt. Guilt for the two students she lost during the Chuunin Exams and guilt for Astora. She knew that the shinobi life would conflict with his ideologies but a part of her, a selfish part, had hoped he would choose the life she had chose. She couldn't blame the monk for returning to the temples, in fact she was somewhat envious of his freedom to do so. Honor had bound her to the village and while she loved it and it's people from the bottom of her heart, the freedom of choice sounded like a dream she could never dream.

Lost in her thoughts she was only ripped away from them by a sudden stumbling upon a face she hadn't seen before. She could tell from how he moved however that he was no Genin. As stand-in for Shang she felt it only right to learn as many of the shinobi of the village as possible and as such she decided to head over and find out just who the stranger was.

Sun beating down from above, the diminutive swordswoman approached slowly, not wanting to interfere with whatever it was the man was doing. As she came within talking distance to him she stopped and folded her arms across her chest. "So eh, having fun today? I don't think we've met before but I'm Haruko Fujiko and it's nice to meet you, ehe." She said happily, head tilting softly as she smiled his direction.

Stamina: Masterful
Reflexes: Legendary (Godlike w/Kenjutsu)
Coordination: Godlike (Major Advantage w/Kenjutsu)
Wisdom: Masterful

Post subject: Re: Fresh Air
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:54 pm 
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin

T was already in the Training grounds, in his usual manner he stood stoically leaned against a tree with both his arms crossed in a bored manner. He had long grown bored of sitting around the village without anything to do or anyone to talk to. It seems most of his time was spent waiting and preying for a new mission to be handed to him. He found himself thinking deeply about his part and less about his future. Especially when it came to the day the 8 tails ravaged the village. still had nightmares, many requiring night terrors from the 8 tailed attack on the village after it took control over its jinchuriki and went on a rampage across the village. Acourse back then T was no more than a lonely chunin with high hopes of becoming the raikage. How simple those days were. Little did he know he would be nearly killed that same day as the 8 tails had swallowed him whole along when a small section of the shinobi he was with. Those shinobi were killed as they feel right into the beasts Stomach acid. T was lucky enough to had got out in time and thrown up by the beast bathed in his chakra. He shook his head as he tried to forgot that day and tried to settle his mind on another matter entirely. He began to look down at his attire making sure all was in place in the case he was called on a short notice mission.

His shinobis attire was simple. He wore a dark outfit consisting of an sleeveless black shirt that showed off the stylised characters for water (水) and lightning (雷) tattooed on his right and left shoulders respectively, denoting his chakra's nature affinities, Water Release and Lightning Release, as well as the fact that he has a kekkei genkai, the Storm Release. He also with red bandage hand guards, Kumogakure shin guards, and a
White forehead protector along with a standard Kumogakure flak jacket. 8 Short supervibrato lighting release swords lined his back inside a box sheaf. He could sense someone approaching him inside the Training grounds. He noticed his head up to meet the gaze of the women. The women was quick to introduce herself and as such T wasn’t about to be rube especially not in the presence of a cute kunoichi. He put on a small smile and replied with as much fake enthusiasm as he could muster on such a short notice. “ yea I suppose, and yea I don’t believe we have met I’m T Takoyaiba

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:11 pm 
Kumo ANBU
Kumo ANBU

"Takoyaiba?" She asked after learning his name. She had known quite a few people from that clan, some that she considered good friends. "I know some of your clansmen, good people and great shinobi." A quick glance at the weapons across his back made her feel a little more comfortable around him. While she didn't have the vibrato swords that he did, she was sporting more than dozen blades on her person. Eyeing them for a moment she leaned forward, "Are you a swordsman? I've heard your clan has quite a history with kenjutsu. As a samurai I owe some of my own techniques to your predecessors." While it wasn't entirely unbelievable that T had not heard of her, a small blow to her pride came with him not knowing who she was. As the interim-Raikage she would have to make her presence more known among the village it seemed.

"So what brings you to the fields today, T? Eh, personally I was getting a little too used to sitting in my chair all day and thought I'd stretch my legs, get some fresh air." She paid close attention to his response. Having seen the bored expression he bore as she approached she wasn't entirely sure what he was hoping to come of his trip to the training grounds. She did know that the only time she wore a similar expression was when downtime dragged on far, far too long.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:40 pm 
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin

Thanks, you flatter us” He smiled leaning off the tree trunk and unfolding his arms gaining a bit of comfortably with the female. She asked him if he fancied himself swordsmen across with a Clans who’s focus is on kenjutsu and Ranton he was bound to pick up and inherit those skills. T never studied up on his clans older styles or read the clan tablets or scrolls to learn ancient techniques used by his predecessors years prior. He instead made a effort to develop and refine his own style and jutus something to carve out his own notche in the caln and village as a whole without rehashing the same old jutus his clan has used for generations

. “ yea girl, I like to fancy myself quite the sword juggler and im glad you were able to learn something from Then god knows I didn’t ” he took a step closer to her trying to size her up a bit. She carried more swords than he did which unfortunately made his slightly jealous. “ that’s funny cause that’s about the same reason I’m here I’m hoping on getting a mission soon, but ehhhh, ya know i don’t mean to be to forward but with the way you looking I could think of a few ways to pass the time stretch your legs” he chuckled hoping she didn’t smack him in response to his joke and admittance of her good looks

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:07 pm 
Kumo ANBU
Kumo ANBU

The smile on her face wiped away only to be replaced with something more serious. While she understood that he was offering for a spar and likely nothing else, the way that he spoke to her was utterly disrespectful. Taking a step backward and locking eyes with him, she spoke with a much more stern tone. "That's some way to talk to the acting leader of the village. You're right though, I can think of a few ways myself." A blur closed the distance between them as she rushed him full speed producing one of her unnamed katana from her obi. In less than a blink the pommel was placed under his chin. "It is not girl, it's Haruko." Her gaze was steely as she held the weapon there for a moment before sheathing it and taking a few steps back again.

"Don't worry, I won't go all out for this." With that she placed a hand upon the hilt of another of her swords and nodded his direction. If he was still willing to practice after her display than she would humor him, though he had already proven to be someone she wanted to knock some sense into.

[Used Techniques:
N/A

Stats:
Strength: Average (Epic for the initial display)
Constitution: Masterful
Reflexes: Proficient (Godlike for the initial display)
Coordination: Masterful (Godlike w/Major for the initial display)
Wisdom: Masterful]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:22 pm 
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin

He chuckled looking back at her with eyes of amusement.he had definitely struke a nerve with his last offer. He failed to say anything till she pulled away from him still drawing a satisfied smile as If all the chips were falling in place of some ultimate plan.when he flet she was far enough he reached around to his back gripping 3 Swords between the fingers on his right hand before proceeding to throw them high into the air. As the feel he would catch 2 in both hands and one in the both hands. He would see what he could do in close range first before trying his luck with Ninjutsu

“ bring it Yo,” he said between the blade he clutched in his mouth. He bent his right leg preparing to jump into the fray of combat at a moment’s notice

Last edited by Tristan on Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:50 pm 
Kumo ANBU
Kumo ANBU

The smile he kept on his face spoke volumes for the respect, or lack thereof, he held for her. The grip on her hilt only tightened as she watched his display, swords falling into place into an ostentatious stance. He asked her to bring it and that was all she needed to hear.

Compared to her first approach this charge was almost in slow motion. She held her body back to limits she assumed would be close to T's after his initial reaction but if necessary she would adjust accordingly. She closed the distance with little style or flair, a simple straight line in the grass. As she entered striking range the smallest bit of her sword left it's scabbard before suddenly jutting forward, aiming to strike the pommel directly into the Tokubetsu Jounin's solar plexus. Should it connect she would drive it forward a second time before pulling back and hopping away once to reset her distance.

[Used Techniques:
N/A

Stats:
Strength: Average
Reflexes: Proficient
Coordination: Masterful
Wisdom: Masterful]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:22 pm 
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin

Clutching the handle of the short blade in his right and left hands he ran storm release though the double edged blades. While Lightning Release increases the vibrations of the swords to increase it's cutting ability - Storm Release transforms the blade into a focused laser that can slice clean through flesh without resistance. It creates a light humming sound as we blue aura surrounds the blade with lighting vibrating beneath it. This could cut through flesh on a cellular level. He figured he would start with one of his favorite jutsu. If he could cut though her blades she would be forced back on the defensive putting himself on the dominant offensive which is where he shined the most.

As she closed the distance T skidded back on his heels in a attempt to evade the pommel strike. Upon skidding he attempted to cut up his blade up in a attempt to sever her sword. Upon reaching the end of the skidding he would also attempt to throw his his left blade at the women’s center mass. This is why he enjoyed the SuperVidrato short swords over lager katanas and clever swords. Sure they had more reach but they couldn’t be thrown and carrying more than 2 or 3 was impractical. The Vidrato short swords were more in line with Ts Ultra-aggressive fighting form. They were the perfect blade for just sticking someone inbetween the ribs of the rib cage.

Used Techniques
Name: Storm Release: Laserblade
Range: Length of Blade
Type: Ninjutsu/Kenjutsu (Chakra Flow)
Sub-type: Offensive
Elemental Affinity: Ranton
Notation: Clan Technique
Handsigns: N/A
Description: A technique that infuses Storm Release into a blade. While Lightning Release increases the vibrations of a sword to increase it's cutting ability - Storm Release transforms the sword into a focused laser that can slice clean through flesh without resistance. It creates a light humming sound as the laser cuts through flesh on a cellular level. It can cut through steel (not steel release which is resistant to this technique due to its incredible density, but physical steel) like paper its so finely tuned. It is not a technique that one wants to hit them directly in a fight.
Drawbacks: C-A Rank Wind Wind diffuses the electrical charge that produces the laser effect. C-A Rank Steel can defend against it due to its high molecular density making the blade only scratch it. The technique is expensive to maintain at the cost of its efficiency. One must handle their sword with great care, as it will cut them too should the laser touch the user's own flesh at any point. If the sword itself breaks the technique cannot be used as it requires the weapon to serve as a medium to maintain the chakra connection. Chakra Flow of equivalent rank (Fire/Lightning) can also parry and block the sword as they cancel each other out with their energy outputs.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:15 pm 
Kumo ANBU
Kumo ANBU

Rushing forward, the samurai noticed the blades that T held became wrapped in chakra. She had enough run-ins with the Takoyaiba to understand fundamentally how their unique element worked. Thankfully for her, T was much less experienced than Shizuka had been, both with Ninjutsu and with a sword. The man jumped back, skidding across the dirt in order to dodge her first pommel strike. Along with his backward movement he cut upward at her and for a moment she released her restraints. Her opponent's sword swing became agonizingly slow compared to her movements, sheathing the bit of removed sword she had produced and moving out of it's reach in one, blurred motion. Already out of the range of his first strike by the time his skidding came to a halt, she watched with amusement as he followed up by throwing a sword in her direction. Effortlessly she moved a step to the left and as the sword passed by her, she caught it by the safety of it's hilt.

"Why do you use swords, T? I have seen enough to know you haven't trained with them much. Is it because of your clan that you feel you must?" She asked, thrusting the sword into the dirt. Her unrestrained strength along with the remnants of that unique chakra drove the weapon downward until only the end of it's pommel remained visible. "Kenjutsu is not something someone does without practice. It is as your swords are, double-edged in nature. Without the restraint that comes from countless hours of practice it is as much harm to you as it is to your opponent."

[Used Techniques:
N/A

Stats:
Strength: Epic
Reflexes: Godlike w/Major
Coordination: Godlike w/Major

Hybrid Check for swordplay:
Haruko: 4, 6.7, 6.7
Total: 17.4

T: 2, 3
Total: 5

12.4 tiers in Haruko's Favor]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:02 pm 
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin

“ Damn it” he said inside his head as she seemed to evade his counter attacks in such a causal manner. “ yo man, she’s Good!” he thought to himself cutting the Chaka flow from the blade thous channeling the jutus. He let go of the blade in his mouth letting it fall into his free left hand. He tossed the blade over into his right hand before reaching over the back to place both blades back in the square holster.maybe if I call on the 8 tails chakra” he said in his head. Closing his eyes closed as A red Chaka cloak began to bubble though Ts skin forming the 8 Tails Version 1 cloak. He ignored all her little comments as they would only piss him off more. He began to realize in standard form he wasn’t gonna match her. If she was simply playing around it was likely he’d be unable to win even in version 1. However dispute this he had to much pride to call it quiets just yet.

Strength:Proficent
• Constitution: Average with major advantage
• Stamina: Epic
• Reflex:Proficent with major advantage
• Coordination: Legendary with minor advantage
• Wisdom:Average

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:01 am 
Kumo ANBU
Kumo ANBU

What is the meaning of this?! The voice of Gyuuki roared inside her head as the two watched an all too familiar scene unfold in front of them. Red chakra bubbled up through T's skin, roiling into a shape that stunned the samurai and left her with more questions than she could ask in any reasonable amount of time. Her posture shifted from casual to serious as hands moved to hilts. "How are you doing that?" She asked, stern and cold as ice. The Hachibi within her raged out at seeing it's power under someone else's control. Haruko could feel what it wanted but would not give in to that suggested idea.

Without hesitation she moved toward the faked version of herself, unable to believe what she was seeing. As she dashed forward each hand produced a katana and with much more resolve than previously she struck out with the flats of her weapons, aiming to strike his neck and right knee, trying to drop the Tokubetsu Jounin as quickly as possible in order to get to the bottom of whatever this was.

[Used Techniques:
N/A

Stats:
Same]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:48 pm 
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin

Her look of shock gave T some hope he could put up a good fight against her now. His canines sharpened in line with the crimson cloak enveloping his body. Her surprised words were onto more fuel to his fire as he cockily refused to answer wearing a small smile across his face. That was before a blur speeded from where the samurai used to stand and seemed to bash his neck and knee almost as if in unison. Acourse this forced T to take a knee and definitely put his cockiness in check. He wasn’t worried about the wounds to be frank yet he still found his hand clutching around his throat as a natural instinctive move to having his throat smashed in hard . Acourse these Wounds would begin to mend themselves as was natural with the version 1 cloak. “ You’re fast girl” he said speaking out loud for the first time Since his first risky comments that began this whole fight.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:52 pm 
Kumo ANBU
Kumo ANBU

As they would have on her, the bruises quickly faded from T's skin. It was like looking in some kind of funhouse mirror as the man before her bore the same powers that she did, the same chakra cloak that she had earned the right to wear. It was unsettling and unfamiliar, a thief or an impostor of the friend she held within her. This is blasphemy. This fool isn't you and he doesn't have any part of me, we have to get to the bottom of this. As she opened her mouth to check on him and again ask just what was going on, he beat her voice with his own. Her expression hardened again, this time losing all semblance of restraint or worry it had once held. Her blades entered their sheathes before her eyes locked on his, staring down at the kneeling man.

"I told you once. It's not girl." With a sudden, abrupt, vicious force she unsheathed her blade and brought the flat of it once again on T's shoulder. This time the force was exaggerated past that of a normal swing. The grass and ground behind him would tear itself asunder, a straight line of broken soil as the force of her blow moved through and past T.

"The name is Haruko."

[Used Techniques:
Jinsoku Iai: Rashomon (A-Rank)

Relevant Stats:
Strength: Legendary
Reflexes: Godlike w/Major
Coordination: Godlike w/Major

Stamina Remaining:
85]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:41 pm 
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin

“ let’s see how far she’ll go, it’s not like she can hurt me in this for” he thought as his shoulder reshaped and healed itself back to its normal position after suffering the blow. “ You know it’s not gonna do any good, I’m basically a weaker jinchuriki.” He smiled raising to his feet. “Unless you take my head off it’s unlikely you’ll kill me before I can regenerate”

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:13 pm 
Kumo ANBU
Kumo ANBU

Her eyes narrowed. T's claims were boisterous and false, both were more than apparent to the samurai, to the Jinchuuriki. She knew better than anyone the limits of what Gyuuki's powers were. This shadow of herself, there was no way his powers exceeded those given to her by the Bijuu sealed within. Whatever this was, it was a mockery and a sham. She grit her teeth, anger and confusion threatening to boil over.

"I know. Believe me when I say that I know, better than anyone else in this village. It is because of what I know that your bluff won't work on me. We're both aware that you won't heal the same again after that. But most of all," her eyes shot daggers into the Tokubetsu Jounin in front of her as thin wisps of red chakra flowed from her cheeks and lips.

"Most of all I know that you are a weaker Jinchuuriki."

The words didn't feel quite like hers. Spurred on by anger, confusion, and Gyuuki's thirst for answers it was almost as if he were speaking for her. They needed to get to the bottom of this, one way or another.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:40 pm 
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin

T rose up to his feet cracking his shoulder with that same smile on his face.“What’s with the attitude ? Cause your little partner swallowed me and I survived” he didn’t like her tone of voice but it was a sign he was getting to her which he began to wonder if that was a goal that would benefit him considering she was getting his ass kicked fight now. This was a clear wake up call he needed to train more and hopefully he could come back and reverse the roles on round 2 with this girl, although that was his internal feeling on the outside he kept his defiant smile. That little weaker jin comment really got to him but he never would show it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:44 pm 
Kumo ANBU
Kumo ANBU

The comment left her stunned. Gyuuki...swallowed him? Explain. She no more asked than demanded. There was a silence in return but it's stay was short-lived. It must have been long before we were one. Probably during the fight that got me sealed into that teapot to begin with. You don't even remember? A rumbling chuckle, I don't remember those not worth remembering. If I ate him than that was that. Do you remember your food decades later?

A fair point.

She focused back on the copy that stood before her. "As acting leader of the village I demand you explain yourself. Who are you, and why do you have that power?" She spoke with an authority entirely unfamiliar to her. It felt like molasses on her tongue. She had heard the tone time and time again from mouths that no longer spoke but using it herself shed new light on the position of those she had served. Did it always feel so hard? To poke and prod someone to your will?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:36 am 
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin

"hm, who i am? and how did i get my power?"

he continued to hold his smile, she asked if he was a foreign shinobi that meant to destroy the village. it was like she didn't even see the cloud village symbol on his forehead protector.he contemplated not telling her a damn thing but what could he really do at the moment? it was a good chance if he didn't spill his knowledge she would spill it for him which he hated to even acknowledge as a possibility. T liked to think of himself as powerful but he was out of his league with this one which made hism furious, the fact he couldn't do anything.

" The story begin with our protagonist, a young handsome ninja from a village of white fluffy sky pillows, things went well for the young hero till the day the monter with 8 tails went wild in the village. our young hero and his team were swallowed by the beast. while the other died he held on clawing his way back up the beasts throat until he made it out however things were different our handsome ninja inherited some of the beasts power"

T chuckled at the way he had told the story." Happy?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:02 pm 
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin

Fame: 0
(note only those who can understand animals can understand rose and sulphur.)

Flay wandered into the training ground exhausted and reaking of Alcohol with two cats who silently trailed behind him. Bags under his eyes, a slowness to his step, and a hunch in his back it was clear that he had pulled an all nighter, but given he had spent all day yesterday training with Hayate, to those less informed it might appear as though he had been up for days.

Today was the day he had agreed to spar with the acting raikage. It was a fight he would make happen even if it killed him; and to this end he slowly traveled through the training grounds. At first he had simply been looking for a clearing so that he could call her over, but soon after he felt the eight tails chakra radiate through the training grounds. Even some of the more sensitive academy students felt it, although they quickly ignored it when it became obvious that no one knew what it was and went back to training. Flay on the other hand headed over there, confused on why the Raikage (acting) was already here; only to find her interrogating? some kid.

"W-what's going on here?" he called out nervous about interrupting the scene from the far side of the training grounds as the two cats wandered to a nearby tree.

"She is clearly disciplining some brat" sulphur commented from behind him as he found a comfy place to lie down.

" I don't know did you see what the other Raikage did to his student? It was horrible, how do you know the kid is at fault." Rose challenged as she followed Sulphur to his comfy location.

Flay
stamina 235/250

Anna
stamina 235/250

constitution Average minor (proficient advantage using fighting style)

Stamina legendary (godlike while using taijutsu)

Reflexes average major (proficient minor fighting style, proficient major evasion)

Coordination Average major (proficient minor fighting style,. Proficient major evasion, masterful when attacking vitals or performing ninjutsu)

Wisdom proficient minor (masterful minor taijutsu. masterful major major fighting style)
Tracking Godlike
Character update page viewtopic.php?f=305&t=14750
Chat Legend/Key
Flay This is flay's "dialog"
Anna This is Anna's "dialog"
Isobul This is Isobul's "dialog
Sulpher This is Sulpher's "dialog"
Rose This is Rose's "dialog"
Pictures

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:10 am 
Kumo ANBU
Kumo ANBU

Haruko stared on indignantly as T elaborated his past. While he threw obvious exaggerations and more than a few hyperbolic descriptions, his tale was a harrowing one. Sheathing the sword in her hands, she eyed him up and down once more. His attitude was unbecoming and his ego was on the delusional side but if what he said were true, he survived something most could never hope to. Well, would you look at that. Looks like I need to chew my food better. Inwardly a sigh rippled through the samurai, And you call me fool. There was a rumbling laughter inside her chest and head before a silence from the Hachibi.

"I can't say if that story makes me happy or not but if it is to be believed than you and I are bonded." She glanced to the sword she had dove deep into the ground and bowed her head, "I apologize for the brashness of my actions. However," her pale blue eyes looked up to meet his, "if you call me girl again, I will cut the tongue out of your head."

Her attention was tore away by a voice calling out to them. Head swinging the direction of a familiar face, if only a passing one. The one from the Raikage's office that had been looking for Shang only to find Haruko in his stead. "Oh, ehe, today was to be our spar wasn't it? Well, it seems I beat you here and I can thank this man for allowing me to warm up beforehand." She cut T a sidelong glance, an emphasis on her last threat.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:39 am 
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin

T smiled “ bound? That sounds nice and hey don’t even worry about it forgive and forgot” he deactivated the cloak and stuck his hands into his pockets before unknowingly meeting the icy blue glare of the women. Her blue eyes seem to cut right though his brown as the rather serious threat left her mouth. In Ts usual fashion he used it as a opportunity to crack another one of his jokes and flirt. He cracked a smile the women must of been all to familiar with by now as he made his reply to her strong words“ oh really now?, I like rough women your cool in my book Gir....Haruko”

Even though he was still a little flustered at the obvious gap in power between them to of them his smiled shifted from its usual devilish shape to a more sincere and normal smile. Many questions bounced around in his head like what did she mean when she said they had bounded and what was with the apology? Even T could admit this was mostly his fault. No matter if she could beat his ass or not he liked this women.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:11 pm 
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin

Exhausted Flay missed the threatening undercurrent in Haruko's voice as he turned to face her previous training partner. He like Haruko seemed to prefer swords and if the lightning kanji on his shoulder meant anything he was probably the type to use lightning release to bolster his swordsmanship. Furthermore the remnants of a Gyuki chakra cloak faded from him. Was Haruko known for giving her sparring partners a chakra cloak. Flay had heard such things where possible, but it seemed unusual to him.
" uh thank you for helping her warm up..." Flay began before he awkwardly switched to introducing himself, "Oh... uh my name is Flay, who are you?"

After he introduced himself (or during any conversation that occurs afterwards) flay then moved to pat his back with his right arm and whispered, "Time to get up" and after a few moments a Feminine yawn then echoed from his back as two female arms exited his shoulders and stretched into the sky. They where soon followed by the rest of Anna as she slowly climbed her way out of Flay's back clearly trying to avoid the sunlight while she called out half asleep, "What time is it?" before she finally opened her eyes and asked, "Where are we?"

Had a bit much to drink? Came the laughing voice of a smug turtle that echo'ed in her head, You really should have drank more water. Water Her brain instantly clang to the words as she pulled out a flask she kept on Flay's belt and gorged herself.

Reflexes average major (proficient minor fighting style, proficient major evasion)

Coordination Average major (proficient minor fighting style,. Proficient major evasion, masterful when attacking vitals or performing ninjutsu)

Wisdom proficient minor (masterful minor taijutsu. masterful major major fighting style)
Tracking Godlike
Chat Legend/Key
Pictures

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:26 pm 
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin

Anna's face turned beat red as she realized there where two other people standing nearby besides Flay. She quickly ascertained that this was the training grounds and Flay had dragged her off while she slept to the appointment they scheduled with the acting raikage. Through great effort she stopped her face from making any expression at all falling on a cold, but muted look despite the tomato red coloration across her face. But to her surprise it seemed the two strangers were not paying attention. They both seemed to be staring off into space. Their expressions hadn't seemed to changed and their features seemed like that of stone. She honestly couldn't even tell if they where breathing. So, uncertain of what was going on she, like she did in any situation where she was uncomfortable moved to sit by a tree and bury her face in a book.

Tracking Godlike
Chat Legend/Key
Pictures

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:33 am 
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin

The stone statue of the others seemed to get carried off by the sculptors that created them and only now did the twins notice that they where actually talking to a ninja art exhibit created to celebrate those who where going to participate in the up coming battle. Quite embarrassed the two leave to get some rest.

[twins and cats exit]

Tracking Godlike
Chat Legend/Key
Pictures