The Naruto RPG

The Naruto Text Based Role Playing Game
It is currently Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:42 am

All times are UTC-04:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:28 pm 
Offline
Oto Jonin
Oto Jonin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:32 pm
Posts: 122
Wind blew the tall grass in one of the many fields inside the Land of Rice Fields. The long blades parted as Shouri stepped through them, matting down a path where he walked. The Uchiha was in his early 20's but looked like he could possibly be younger. His features weren't entirely matured to the distinctive "adult" look, though far past the awkward teenage years. His black hair rested along the back of his neck slightly touching his back with it's tips. In the front his hair hung over his face, the blue eyes that set him apart from most Uchiha could be seen through the raven strands. He wore his normal attire which consisted of a fishnet undershirt with a blue vest on top, the collar exaggerated in a nod to Uchiha of the past. The vest stayed unzipped as usual to reveal his abdomen through the fishnet. A brown leather belt which had a pouch for his shinobi tools, and also held up his black shinobi pants which had a kunai holster attached to his right thigh.
He stood in the field and pulled his black finger-less gloves on tighter, adjusting the gloves to fit his hands properly. He looked around for the young Uchiha girl he had heard about. Her parents spoke to him of the girl's skill, though she had not achieved her Sharingan yet. Shouri felt for the girl, he too had problems with his sharingan and had not mastered the sharingan himself yet. He decided to offer his help and invited them to send her to this field to train. He would be able to help the Genin of the village grow stronger, to help keep the peace. He felt he was doing his duty as Jounin, though he also may have been taking a personal interest. Who wouldn't want their own clan to grow stronger? The Jounin patiently waited to see if the Genin would arrive.

_________________
Strength: Proficient (+2 Kenjutsu)
Constitution: Masterful
Stamina: Masterful (60 SP Ninjutsu)
Reflexes: Masterful (+2 Kenjutsu)
Coordination: Masterful (+2 Kenjutsu) (+2 Ninjutsu)
Wisdom: Masterful (+1 Genjutsu) (Epic +2 Kenjutsu tracking)

Kenjutsu: Specialist
Ninjutsu: Specialist
Genjutsu: Major

Elements: Fire, Water, Boil (Chosen)


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Taking an interest
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:11 pm 
Offline
Urunobi The Jinchuriki
Urunobi The Jinchuriki
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 9:14 pm
Posts: 242
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
"SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH" it came out loud in huge disappointment. Urunobi, also commonly reffered to as just Uru, couldn't believe that her parents would do such a thing. Sending her to the middle of nowhere outside of the village to meet a 'personal' trainer. What's the purpose? She rather stayed at home and sleep, or maybe pull out a toothpaste prank on Latiicia, her older sibling and the only sister she had. Man would of been perfect too! Step 1: Find toothpaste, step 2: apply toothpaste on sleeping sister's hand, step 3: use a feather to tickle sister's nose, step 4: profit. The evil grin on Uru's face gave away how much she would of enjoyed to see that spectacle play out. *thunk* "ow!" face first against something hard. Her hands reached out for some stability, touching...something soft? *squeeze* *squeeze*

With a painful expression she slowly turned her head upwards only to the back of what seemed a human being. *squeeze* her eyes traveled from the top, down to where her hands were 'feeling it' only to realize that she has been pinching and fondling someone's ass all this time. "SORRY SORRY SORRY!" the female Uchiha instantly let go off the buttocks only to trip and fall over, right on top of her own rear side due to the sudden panick. "ow!" she moaned in pain whilst rubbing her rear. What a very very unlucky day, first the missed opportunity of a prank ,then having to put in some serious effort to get here only to bump into someone's buttcheeks, great way for a 10 year old to start off her day.

Uru's clothing had been dirtied within 30 minutes of departure from home. Her white t-shirt had stains on it, thigh-high stockings were dirtied on various spots as well as her black skirt having taken a beating. The only thing that was left sparing was the kunoichi's headband which she typically wore as a scarf. Atleast her onyx collored shinobi sandals and fingerless gloves were made to get nice and dirty. "A-Are you alright?" she'd ask the stranger with an awkward smile, caring more about his or her well being over her own, despite her being the one on the floor.

_________________
Image
Image
[Seven-tails jinchuuriki stats:
11/15 Chakra post Access
25/25 Seal points
S-Rank Seal]


Attributes:
Strength: Masterful (Epic w/ Taijutsu)
Constitution: Proficient
Stamina: Proficient
Coordination: Masterful
Reflexes: Masterful (Epic w/taijutsu)
Wisdom: Average

Fighting Styles:
Ninjutsu Specialist
Taijutsu Specialist

Elements:
Raiton
Futon

Items:
Melody Arm |
Coagulation Pills | x3
Military Rations Pills | x9
Kunai | x9
Shuriken | x10
Steel Chokuto |
Senbon | x10
Smoke Bomb | x1
Flash Bomb | x1
Exploding Tags x1
Yellow Tag (Grenade) | x1

Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Taking an interest
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:33 pm 
Offline
Oto Jonin
Oto Jonin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:32 pm
Posts: 122
Shouri was in the middle of daydreaming when he felt something collide and thud off of his back. He shook himself free of the daydream, only to open his eyes and feel a slight squeeze lower down than his back where he felt the impact. Two more quick squeeze's on Shouri's backside was enough to make him freeze up with confusion, before hearing a quick and loud torrent of apologies as he felt the clamp of her grip release from his cheeks. He spun around on his heels, his feet working at the grass coiling it like spaghetti. When he faced the direction of the perpetrator he seen none other than the young Uchiha girl he had heard about, the one he came all the way out here to train. She was sitting on the ground when he faced her, with her entire outfit dirty and seemingly ruined. He rubbed her own buttocks to ease the pain as she sat on the ground. Instinctively the older of the Uchiha was already leaning down with a hand extended and a friendly smile plastered across his face. His eyes were mostly closed when he smiled, being forced into somewhat of a squint.

"A-are you alright?" she would ask, though she was the one who fell and the one who could use some help. Shouri left the hand extended for her use to, helping her up if she chose to grab onto him. "I should be asking you that!" Shouri said with a light laugh, one hand behind his head which was slightly cocked to the side, same smile still on his face. "Besides some slight discomfort, I'm fine. I'm Shouri by the way." The Jounin teased before introducing himself. He reached his hand out to the girl he presumed would be standing by now, this time for a handshake. His blue eyes shining brightly like usual, they seemed to pop from behind his long black hair that spiked in front of his eyes. This was an uncommon trait to the Uchiha, he wondered if she felt he was an outcast because of it like some of the others. Nevertheless he made eye contact respectfully when shaking hands, all the while eyes remaining the same shade of bright blue.

_________________
Strength: Proficient (+2 Kenjutsu)
Constitution: Masterful
Stamina: Masterful (60 SP Ninjutsu)
Reflexes: Masterful (+2 Kenjutsu)
Coordination: Masterful (+2 Kenjutsu) (+2 Ninjutsu)
Wisdom: Masterful (+1 Genjutsu) (Epic +2 Kenjutsu tracking)

Kenjutsu: Specialist
Ninjutsu: Specialist
Genjutsu: Major

Elements: Fire, Water, Boil (Chosen)


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Taking an interest
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:40 am 
Offline
Urunobi The Jinchuriki
Urunobi The Jinchuriki
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 9:14 pm
Posts: 242
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
"Shouri.." Urunobi repeated in her head. Clear sky blue eyes pierced hers as she stared right into them with her own emerald red eyes. "They're beautiful.." quickly as she could she accepted Shouri's hand in the hope that he wouldn't notice her awkward staring too much. She was just very very distracted by his eyes for the moment but quickly shook out of that weird state it when she realized that she hadn't introduced herself yet. "I-I'm Urunobi, but you can call me Uru." looking down towards her own dirty clothing she began to dust it off. Once done a small of satisfaction appeared, she dusted off the dirt she had collected from her hands AGAIN on her clothing in order to 'cleanse her hands' before extending a formal hand towards Shouri, "nice to meet you sir!" hopefully he'd shake her hand atleast after that rude bump off hers. This was the female Uchiha's way of making it up to the man, she didn't know any other way besides offering him some candy, but she finished those quite awhile back when she was underway.

"I'm sorry but I need to go, I was on my way to meet someone" her hands made it into her pockets, raffling abit through some junk until she eventually took out a small paper with instructions as to where she had to go to meet her personal trainer. "I should be meeting him roughly...here...?" she said, loudly towards no one in particular, just talking to herself. The kunoichi looked around, besides the young man in front of her she didn't see anyone else, it really didn't help that her mom didn't give a name or appearance description either..

"damn it mom, should of just left me to sleep in"

_________________
Image
Image
[Seven-tails jinchuuriki stats:
11/15 Chakra post Access
25/25 Seal points
S-Rank Seal]


Attributes:
Strength: Masterful (Epic w/ Taijutsu)
Constitution: Proficient
Stamina: Proficient
Coordination: Masterful
Reflexes: Masterful (Epic w/taijutsu)
Wisdom: Average

Fighting Styles:
Ninjutsu Specialist
Taijutsu Specialist

Elements:
Raiton
Futon

Items:
Melody Arm |
Coagulation Pills | x3
Military Rations Pills | x9
Kunai | x9
Shuriken | x10
Steel Chokuto |
Senbon | x10
Smoke Bomb | x1
Flash Bomb | x1
Exploding Tags x1
Yellow Tag (Grenade) | x1

Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Taking an interest
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:46 pm 
Offline
Oto Jonin
Oto Jonin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:32 pm
Posts: 122
There was a short moment that they locked eyes before the girl quickly accepted the Jounin's help and was pulled top her feet swiftly. Shouri released his grip when he was sure she was steadily on her feet. She introduced herself as Urunobi, which Shouri knew from speaking to her parents, but told him to call her Uru. Shouri faintly nodded as if accepting the offer to refer to her by the shortened version of her name, also realizing that this was the girl he was here to train. Uru dusted herself off promptly, knocking dirt from off of her clothes into the air. When she was finished a smile was on her face though a small layer of dust encased her palms. The corner of the Jounin's mouth quirked into a half smile when he seen her wipe the dirt off of her hands to extend it for a handshake. He gladly reciprocated the handshake while trying not to stare at the smears of dirt Uru left behind n her clothes when wiping the dirt off her hands.
"It's nice to meet you too, Uru." He responded to the girl's kindness. Sir? He questioned in the back of his mind. Was this part of becoming a Jounin or was he just getting old? His train of thought was interrupted by an apology. Uru explained she was sent to meet someone as she fished out a piece of paper that he could only assume were directions. She spoke aloud as she read, realizing she was in nearly the correct spot. Shouri watched as the girl began to look around to see if anyone else was nearby. Shouri spoke lightly, words dancing from his tongue as he strung the sentence together. "Meet someone all the way out here? Who would be waiting around out in this field?" the sentence left his mouth a genuine question, though the true meaning was woven into the words. There wasn't a convincing excuse he could think of to e standing in the middle of this field. He left the question in the air, wondering if the young girl would realize that he was the one she was sent to meet.

_________________
Strength: Proficient (+2 Kenjutsu)
Constitution: Masterful
Stamina: Masterful (60 SP Ninjutsu)
Reflexes: Masterful (+2 Kenjutsu)
Coordination: Masterful (+2 Kenjutsu) (+2 Ninjutsu)
Wisdom: Masterful (+1 Genjutsu) (Epic +2 Kenjutsu tracking)

Kenjutsu: Specialist
Ninjutsu: Specialist
Genjutsu: Major

Elements: Fire, Water, Boil (Chosen)


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Taking an interest
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:55 pm 
Offline
Urunobi The Jinchuriki
Urunobi The Jinchuriki
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 9:14 pm
Posts: 242
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
"Meet someone all the way out here? Who would be waiting around out in this field?" the man with the sky blue eyes asked, seemingly just as curious as Urunobi was about the answer for that question.

"Beats me" Uru would simply remark with a shrug. She looked around for a few more seconds before snapping to the most obvious thing. She stared with full intent at the elder in front of her, as if she had figured him out.

"..."


"........."


"...He's late." the Uchiha concluded. It was so obvious how couldn't she realized earlier?! "You're a genius Uru." a thought that caused a smirk to appear on her face. A swift turn towards the elder prompted the young kunoichi to speak even more "...What a beautiful day it is today!" she blurted out in a cheerful tone, stretching both her arms outwards as if she was welcoming someone! Hopefully she could pass some time until her soon to be teacher would arrive on scene.

_________________
Image
Image
[Seven-tails jinchuuriki stats:
11/15 Chakra post Access
25/25 Seal points
S-Rank Seal]


Attributes:
Strength: Masterful (Epic w/ Taijutsu)
Constitution: Proficient
Stamina: Proficient
Coordination: Masterful
Reflexes: Masterful (Epic w/taijutsu)
Wisdom: Average

Fighting Styles:
Ninjutsu Specialist
Taijutsu Specialist

Elements:
Raiton
Futon

Items:
Melody Arm |
Coagulation Pills | x3
Military Rations Pills | x9
Kunai | x9
Shuriken | x10
Steel Chokuto |
Senbon | x10
Smoke Bomb | x1
Flash Bomb | x1
Exploding Tags x1
Yellow Tag (Grenade) | x1

Image


Top
   
 Post subject: Re: Taking an interest
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:30 am 
Offline
Oto Jonin
Oto Jonin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:32 pm
Posts: 122
After a several long moments of anticipation Shouri had no intentions to stifle the laugh that filled his gut and overflowed through his mouth. Cheerfully Uru began to comment on the weather, no regard for the apparent lateness of her instructor. The Jounin was in agreement that the weather was particularly fine today, though he decided to address her mislead conclusion instead. "I was beginning to think the same thing." Shouri started, "Until you made yourself known... He left the words in the air with a small smirk on his face. His face illuminated with the idea of joking with the poor Genin for training sessions to come. "Now we can get down to business."** Shouri made the statement with a more serious tone of voice. He moved his right hand up to his face to move the thick black hair from in front of his headband. The metal forehead protector was engraved with the Kemurigakure symbol, showing his dedication to the peace between the two lands. Shouri stood firm in his belief the nations are better united then apart. This would also hopefully add to the list of hints that he was indeed the sensei. Though he would not leave it up to hints. Not again.

The Jounin stood before the girl with his headband now exposed, proof he was a shinobi at least. The coincidence of two shinobi meeting in this field, that the girl was meant to meet a shinobi instructor, should have been enough to reveal the truth to the Genin. Though complimented by the fact he had said be believed her to be late as well, and suggested they get to work which are all factors that make it more apparent. Though immediately after exposing his headband Shouri continued to speak. "Your parents tell me you excel in Ninjutsu, so it makes sense to start with the family's main element. Katon." He formed three hand seals with his right hand, before holding his index and middle finger in the tiger seal up to his mouth. He exhaled chakra just above his fingers, allowing the stream of fire to graze them with tongues of flame. He stepped forward on his right leg, meanwhile directing the fireball so it would pass Uru instead of barreling directly toward the Genin. The ball of fire would roll through the grass incinerating any that it touched, though not causing any fire to spread. The fire that left the concentrated mass of chakra was extinguished, leaving charred burnt grass in it's wake yet no fire to burn the field down.

When it had finally burnt out at the end of it's range Shouri changed his view from the fireball back to Uru. "Let's see what you got." Shouri said confidently. He watched the pupil carefully, paying attention to the details of how the jutsu was accomplished, rather than if it was. Shouri knew that for an Uchiha this jutsu would come naturally.






**(To defeat the Huns)

_________________
Strength: Proficient (+2 Kenjutsu)
Constitution: Masterful
Stamina: Masterful (60 SP Ninjutsu)
Reflexes: Masterful (+2 Kenjutsu)
Coordination: Masterful (+2 Kenjutsu) (+2 Ninjutsu)
Wisdom: Masterful (+1 Genjutsu) (Epic +2 Kenjutsu tracking)

Kenjutsu: Specialist
Ninjutsu: Specialist
Genjutsu: Major

Elements: Fire, Water, Boil (Chosen)


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:58 pm 
Offline
Urunobi The Jinchuriki
Urunobi The Jinchuriki
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 9:14 pm
Posts: 242
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
The weather questioned seemed to lowered the man's guard enough for him to burst out in laughing. "There you go!" she called out with a teeth white smile. "I knew you had an amazing smile!" a moment passed by as the two laughed and had fun before the sir going by the name Shouri turned a tad bit more serious. Almost scaring the young Uchiha by his sudden change of attitude.

"I was beginning to think the same thing."

"Until you made yourself known..." that sentence, that grin, was he a creep? Urunobi dashed slightly back, falling into a defencive position as she did. It was then that the older lad moved his hair, showing the headband of kemurigakure in plain sight. It was then that she had realized what was going on. He was the instructor she had been waiting for! Damn he had her for a fool for a long time. The kunoichi relaxed a little, lowering her shoulder before going back up in nearly an instant as Shouri revealed his following sentence; "Your parents tell me you excel in Ninjutsu, so it makes sense to start with the family's main element. Katon." handseals were made, a pose was taken and a massive ball of inferno had been created, all within merely a fraction of three seconds. The blazing ball of fire extinguished almost as fast as it had been summoned, prompting the young girl's jaw to fall flat on the floor. "That was amazing!" she thought aloud, inspired by her jounin instructor she quickly nodded in response as he wanted to see what she could do.

A few more steps were taken back as the seals were slowly formed. If she remembered correctly it was Snake, Monkey, Ram....

....

Nothing happened, crap wrong order, focus Uru focus!

She tried again, Snake, Ram, Monkey, chakra welled up within her lungs, she could feel it. The heat within her own body rose as she molded her chakra, not too much, not too little, that's it..right there. Oh oops, she couldn't hold it into her longues too long or e- too late. A cough. Not an ordinary one, she was litteraly coughing fire out of her mouth, quite certainly creating minor burn marks along the edges of her lips. Crap. Four more flamey coughs occurred before she finally spat out a small fireball, not much bigger than a regular soccer ball, into the grass. Leaving a burn mark as the minor flames died down quickly. Not the most perfect fireball, but it was a start!

The female Uchiha wiped away some dirt from her mouth with her elbow before looking back at her jounin instructor, crimson eyes traveling from the bottom in a straight line towards his face until eye contact was made. She was seeking for feedback, hoping he wasn't too disappointed from her performance. In truth, understanding a jutsu was the easy part for Urunobi, getting the technique to work without getting distracted was a whole other story though.

Her parents bragged too much, she wasn't THAT good at it. She was just good at it for her age.

[Learned:
C-Rank: Fire Release: 'Great' Fireball Technique]

_________________
Image
Image
[Seven-tails jinchuuriki stats:
11/15 Chakra post Access
25/25 Seal points
S-Rank Seal]


Attributes:
Strength: Masterful (Epic w/ Taijutsu)
Constitution: Proficient
Stamina: Proficient
Coordination: Masterful
Reflexes: Masterful (Epic w/taijutsu)
Wisdom: Average

Fighting Styles:
Ninjutsu Specialist
Taijutsu Specialist

Elements:
Raiton
Futon

Items:
Melody Arm |
Coagulation Pills | x3
Military Rations Pills | x9
Kunai | x9
Shuriken | x10
Steel Chokuto |
Senbon | x10
Smoke Bomb | x1
Flash Bomb | x1
Exploding Tags x1
Yellow Tag (Grenade) | x1

Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:32 pm 
Offline
Oto Jonin
Oto Jonin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:32 pm
Posts: 122
The wind over the field seemed to die down just as Uru began to form her seals, nature creating a brief pause just long enough for the jutsu to be performed. Shouri noticed as the young girl's hands went through the seals that she used the incorrect order. Soon enough Urunobi noticed as well and after a quick refocusing of her chakra and mind, she began the seals again. The second time the girl tried she nimbly moved through the correct seals. Shouri was able to tell by her facial expression the jutsu had begun, though after a few moments with no fireball the unavoidable happened. She coughed. As the girl coughed she let out small licks of flame that burned her skin. Shouri began to worry as the girl continued to cough, fire escaping her lungs in minorly dangerous burning arcs that died down as quickly as they came. Just as Shouri was going to step in the girl seemingly coughed out what was left of her fire chakra. The fireball burned a path through the grass, though not as wide or deep, still a path like Shouri's.

"That was good. We can move on, but be sure to keep practicing to perfect the jutsu you already know." the tall Jounin said with a smile and a thumbs up after 'good'. His tone was meant to be friendly and encouraging, knowing if she continued to apply herself she would become a great shinobi. He thought back to his days before the Academy. The display the young kunoichi provided reminded him of himself. He lacked true motivation and as a byproduct, he had less than stellar focus. He had similar results in training and they happened to be around the same age, though Shorui was older than Uru was now before he figured out the answer to his problems. "Is there something you would like me to help you with? Or a jutsu you want to learn?" He asked, turning the usual tide of training sessions. Shouri didn't see any reason a sensei had to be in charge all the time, after all, he was her private tutor. He decided to give her the freedom to learn anything he could teach her, or at least his help with something he couldn't. He wondered what interested Uru, and what type of shinobi arts she wanted to learn more about. He saw this as a perfect opportunity to do so.

_________________
Strength: Proficient (+2 Kenjutsu)
Constitution: Masterful
Stamina: Masterful (60 SP Ninjutsu)
Reflexes: Masterful (+2 Kenjutsu)
Coordination: Masterful (+2 Kenjutsu) (+2 Ninjutsu)
Wisdom: Masterful (+1 Genjutsu) (Epic +2 Kenjutsu tracking)

Kenjutsu: Specialist
Ninjutsu: Specialist
Genjutsu: Major

Elements: Fire, Water, Boil (Chosen)


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:39 pm 
Offline
Urunobi The Jinchuriki
Urunobi The Jinchuriki
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 9:14 pm
Posts: 242
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
(ooc: LOL IDIDNT THINK IT WOULD DO THAT FACE HAHA, imma keep it~)

A teeth-baring smile was Uru's response after receiving the positive feedback from her tutor. She hadn't really expected him to approve of it at all since it was such a tiny fireball with so little effect! "I will!" she exclaimed cheerfully. She'd definitely work hard to make the technique work, just so she can show it off in front of her tutor next time, beat his fireball and impress him! That was her goal for their next meeting. The next question staggered the child Uchiha a little, although she managed to regain her composure rather quickly, albeit slightly embarrassed. With a flustered expression, she stared at her tutor. A jutsu she'd want to learn or something she'd want him to help her with? She had hoped he'd know since he was the one supposed to teach her new stuff. "Um..." she'd start, placing her thumb and index finger beneath her chin to form a :thinking: face.

"I'd just like to learn a fire jutsu that goes boom! Like a really big and strong one!" Her hands would stretch outwards in an attempt to show Shouri what she meant by 'big' awesome explosions, sadly her arms and body weren't really big enough to properly display what she meant, but he should get the message atleast! "Or to shoot multiple fireballs and do a lot of boom in an area! Can I do that sensei, can I can I can I?!" her body jumping around in excitement as Urunobi's mind got filled with all sorts of strange ideas to blow stuff up!

_________________
Image
Image
[Seven-tails jinchuuriki stats:
11/15 Chakra post Access
25/25 Seal points
S-Rank Seal]


Attributes:
Strength: Masterful (Epic w/ Taijutsu)
Constitution: Proficient
Stamina: Proficient
Coordination: Masterful
Reflexes: Masterful (Epic w/taijutsu)
Wisdom: Average

Fighting Styles:
Ninjutsu Specialist
Taijutsu Specialist

Elements:
Raiton
Futon

Items:
Melody Arm |
Coagulation Pills | x3
Military Rations Pills | x9
Kunai | x9
Shuriken | x10
Steel Chokuto |
Senbon | x10
Smoke Bomb | x1
Flash Bomb | x1
Exploding Tags x1
Yellow Tag (Grenade) | x1

Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:41 pm 
Offline
Oto Jonin
Oto Jonin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:32 pm
Posts: 122
A smile slid across Shouri's face and amusement flickered in his eyes. The young girl was so full of energy. She took the advice to practice seriously and accepted it with enthusiasm that caught Shouri off guard. Were the youth always this dedicated to getting strong? Even as the young girl was derailed by an unexpected question, it only was for a moment before her passion, unmatched by anyone her own age, began to show again.

The small girl spread her arms wide as she could in a demonstration, aiding Shouri in the visualization of the type of jutsu she would like to learn. A few jutsu flashed through his mind, though the outcome of teaching them to such a young student could be less than great. The use of the word "boom" was what truly had Shouri worried, especially since she said it twice. He bit down on his lip to avoid a laugh, imagining the young and energetic girl launching fire jutsu that could burn down the village. While the Jounin watched his pupil bounce with joy at the thought of firey destruction, he felt a hint of pride. Shouri couldn't help but admire Uru's enthusiasm for training, something Shouri had none of at her age. Maybe she isn't as much like me as I thought... The thought brought him more happiness then he'd like to admit. He looked at the young girl and knew he couldn't disappoint.

"So you want explosions?" Shouri said with a wicked grin on his face. "This is called Exploding Flame Shot. Channel chakra into your hands, then change the nature to fire. Once you create the sparks,
you can 'throw' your chakra. With practice, you can throw more than one at a time."
Shouri explained. As if narrating his own actions, the Jounin began to perform the steps of the jutsu. He moved and spoke slowly so the girl could observe. The first time he said throw, he would launch a fireball from his right hand into the air. The lobbed flame would explode high in the air, turning to nothing far before reaching the ground. When he spoke of throwing more than one at a time he filled both hands with sparking fire chakra. He launched the fireballs away from both of them, letting them explode in the distance one after the other. "Be careful though, these are pretty dangerous." he added at the end. That should take the responsibility off of him if things go wrong. After all, he did warn her they were dangerous.

_________________
Strength: Proficient (+2 Kenjutsu)
Constitution: Masterful
Stamina: Masterful (60 SP Ninjutsu)
Reflexes: Masterful (+2 Kenjutsu)
Coordination: Masterful (+2 Kenjutsu) (+2 Ninjutsu)
Wisdom: Masterful (+1 Genjutsu) (Epic +2 Kenjutsu tracking)

Kenjutsu: Specialist
Ninjutsu: Specialist
Genjutsu: Major

Elements: Fire, Water, Boil (Chosen)


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

All times are UTC-04:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Theme Created by HOLLYSMOKE, Theme updated to phpBB 3.1.6 by KamijouTouma, Theme Version is 3.1.6-ss2
Naruto and Naruto Shippuden © Kishimoto Masashi. TNRPG is a non-profit website and claims no rights to the Naruto brand.