It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:14 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:28 pm 
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

✧˖° Birb Art Commissions °˖✧
Hello, and welcome to my very first commission page! ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

What I do:
I usually do character art. Whether that would be a bust, full body, action, concept sketches, chibis, you name it! I lean towards human or humanoid figures, but I’m open to other suggestions as long as it’s within reason and my comfort zone (please read my guidelines for further explanation). My art style can vary from cartoony, semi-realistic, or realistic (see my examples below)! I’m an illustration major in college so just tell me what you need and I’ll do my best to see it through!

Feel free to look through my work so far: https://www.instagram.com/space.birb/

What I need YOU to do:
If you do decide to commission me, thank you and I appreciate it a lot! (´∀`)♡ To start, please email me at galaxsea.nova@gmail.com or DM me via Discord. I ask of you to provide me as much information about what you want as possible, the more specific, the better! If you’re not entirely sure what you want, that’s okay too! Just do the best you can and we can talk it out until you’re satisfied with your order! Another thing I ask to provide are reference photos. They will be a HUGE help for me to fulfill your commission as best I can!

Guidelines
  • I prefer payment upfront via PayPal. If you can’t pay immediately, we can talk things out!
  • I mainly do traditional art, meaning that I do my art on paper. I will send you a digitally edited photo, and if you like, I can mail you the original copy.
  • I’m not entirely comfortable with digital art. I’m not against it, I just think that I’m not good enough with digital art to sell it. Thank you for understanding ; v ;
  • I will NOT do NSFW of furry art in general, it just makes me...VERY uncomfortable ( ;´Д`)
    If you’re not sure, feel free to ask!
  • If you have any questions, please don’t be afraid to ask! (‐^▽^‐)
  • I’m currently a college student, meaning that school will be my main priority along with taking care of myself. So, I apologize in advance if it takes me a while to finish your commission (´_`)
    With that being said, don’t hesitate to check in via email/discord!

Prices
Sketches (+$3 for additional character, +$5 for color)
Pencil: Bust ($10), Full Body ($13)
Inked: Bust ($15), Full Body ($18)

Examples!

Line Art (+$5 for additional character, +$10 for color)
Pencil: Bust ($15), Full Body ($18)
Inked: Bust ($30), Full Body ($40)

Examples!
.・:*:・゚’✫Thank you so much for checking out my commission sheet!✫’゚・:*:・˙

Last edited by Jubei on Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fixed broken links