The Naruto RPG

The Naruto Text Based Role Playing Game
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:58 am

All times are UTC-04:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:28 am 
Offline
Oto Genin
Oto Genin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:48 pm
Posts: 51
An old, busted farmer's cart sat next to a decrepit old building. It had been one of the very first buildings in Otogakure back when the village was refounded, belonging to one of its ninja who had never properly returned to it. Some said it was the estate of a founding member of the Shinji-era Akatsuki, a terrifying Genjutsu master who could seem to bend reality on a level that even the Uchiha respected, but now it was a derelict wreck. High grass on the long yard, rotting wood and peeling paint along with missing shingles on its sloped roof gave it the sort of creepy old feeling that one might get from a haunted house. Of course, Shin wasn't interested in the house itself but in the aforementioned cart. "We'll need a couple of you strong guys to move this thing..." he stated, nodding to the cart and adjusting Urunobi in his arms. He glanced down at the girl and sighed, hoping she wasn't too badly hurt. Sure, that Loser guy had knocked her and Tsume out in order to keep them from the Gate - he could divine that much - but had he really restrained himself in order to only knock them out? That took a lot of knowledge and control. To do it so fast, as well - the guy must have really lost to some kind of demon.

Six large men, laborers by their garb and the heavy, working muscle they sported, did in fact step in, heaving at the old, broken cart and budging it several inches. "It'll have to be all the way to the fence, I'm afraid," he instructed, giving a little bow of apology. With that, he turned to the two conscious Genin nearby. He first addressed the white-haired boy, whom he had suspected was the albino kid from the Uchiha clan. "My name is Kanaduchi Shin - sorry for the lack of introduction earlier. This is my squad - I'm holding Uchiha Urunobi, that's Uchiha Ichita, and in her care is Yuki Tsume. Technically Uru-chan's of a higher rank than me recently - I should congratulate her on that when she wakes up - but I lead the team due to my analytical skills. Needless to say that if we encounter an enemy, and you value your life, you should listen to me." The statement wasn't simple boast - though the teenaged clan leader did give a slight, confident smile - but instead a simple statement of fact. The men moving the cart heaved, and another several inches of ground was revealed. He checked on their progress with a visual scan, then glanced toward the gates. The chakra signature from earlier was fluctuating slightly - they were fighting, but not hard. Insanity...is that the Hokage, or that legendary ANBU...? he wondered to himself as he turned his attention back to the others. "From here...it'll probably be dangerous. I don't know if Konoha forces have surrounded the village, but if they have there is the possibility that we'll be spotted on our way out of the tunnel. It's my hope that we won't, but you should prepare to run, if so. My clan abilities are defensive in nature. I coordinate defenses for the team and choose targets with my sensor-type chakra, so even though we haven't worked together before..." he said as the cart was finally heaved back toward the fence, "...you should trust me to protect you and the civilians while you go. Fight defensively if you have to fight - our goal isn't to defeat Konoha here but to escape."

Shin carefully laid Urunobi down upon the grass, shooing a grasshopper that seemed to have targeted her as a good landing place. He moved over to the dirt where the cart had once been, and leaned down, running his fingers across it and seeming to catch something. Even he looked relieved as he caught the edge of what seemed to be a canvas tarp and pulled quickly, the packed dirt atop it crumbling and tossing off to the side. Underneath was a pair of solid steel doors, and he slipped his fingers into a small hole and pulled. A proper handhold slid out from the pair of doors, and the Genin grunted as he threw them open. Behind that, a cool air blew out from a set of stone steps. "Some people say there's another doorway like this that leads to a secret room under the Kage's complex," he commented as he gestured for everyone to follow, including the civilians that were showing clear signs of relief, themselves. "But I guess we'll have to look for that some other time."

He took Urunobi back in his arms gently, and in his mind, uncapped the little lantern that shone light against the chakra signatures in his surroundings as he began his descent into the tunnel.

[Used:
Sensory Technique]

_________________
Stats:
Strength:Average W/ Major Advantage
Constitution:Average W/ Minor Advantage
Stamina:Masterful
Reflex:Average
Coordination:Average
Wisdom:Epic
Skills:
Sensory: Minor
Ninjutsu: Major


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:53 pm 
Offline
Oto Genin
Oto Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:11 am
Posts: 442
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
The sounds of fighting could be heard from the gate, and the anxiety of the people was at an all time high. Shin had led their group, some hundred refugees, towards a dilapidated old house. Ichita had gone through as they headed towards it, quieting some of the more inconsolable children. A small amount of time with them, a good smile, and an emulation of her own mothers love was enough to quiet down most of them.

She rejoined Shin as the cart began to shift. He was busy integrating the newest member of their team together, explaining that he was essentially mission control in the field. Ichita nodded in greetings when she was mentioned, and then turned her eyes to the perimeter around them. Brown eyes surveyed empty streets that were, earlier that day, filled with the happy sounds: laughter, raucous agreements between friends, even heated bartering.

When Shin began to lay down the mission parameters, Ichita re-fixed her attention on him. Defensive fighting, but escape is the mission objective. That made sense to Ichita – and she had no desire to get caught in a fight, especially if she was carrying the hot-headed kunoichi on her shoulder. ”Understood, Shin.” She put Tsume down as Shin did the same, rotating her arm at the shoulder, letting the small tingles of pain dissipate before returning the Kunoichi to her left shoulder.

”Alright, cousin,” she said, addressing their newest member. ”I hope you’re ready.” Then she followed Shin into the tunnels.

_________________
Strength: Average
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Proficient
Reflexes: Masterful
Coordination: Proficient
Wisdom: Average


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:27 am 
Offline
Oto Genin
Oto Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:53 am
Posts: 164
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Hunh...? Am I...in the water? Her body was bobbing up and down, but she didn't feel wet. She felt foggy and heavy but up and down her body moved softly. When did I go to the lake? The last thing I remember... What was the last thing she remembered? It had something to do with the gate, she knew that much. Oh yeah, she had to return to the Chuunin Exams. They won the first round. Then why am I back home? That didn't make sense, why would she be in Kemuri if they won the first round? She could only remember being angry, what was she angry about? As she tried to recollect herself, the bobbing stopped and she could feel herself being placed on dry land. Why was the sky so blue? Blue, that was important, she knew as much. She felt herself lifting up again and then being pressed against something. Blue...home...blue...

Groggily she opened her eyes. The world was blurry and out of focus and as she thought was bobbing up and down. An earthquake? Her eyes moved slowly to the right and she noticed for the first time the neck beside her head. Everything was so distorted, why was it all so blurry? A small jumble from a step caused her glasses to fall down her nose and back into place. In an instant everything looked normal again. The sudden clarity spurred another bout of clarity and the reason she was bobbing up and down on Ichita's shoulders flooded back to her. She wriggled violently and made her way to her feet.

"WHERE IS HE?! I'M GONNA GUT HIM LIKE A FISH!"

_________________
Strength: Proficient (Major Advantage w/Buki, Masterful w/Kunai, Major Advantage if enemy has 500+ fame/infamy and more than Tsume)
Constitution: Proficient
Stamina: Proficient w/Major
Reflexes: Proficient w/Minor (Masterful w/Minor w/Taijutsu)
Coordination: Proficient (Major Advantage w/Buki, Masterful w/Kunai, Masterful w/Taijutsu)
Wisdom: Proficient (Major Disadvantage Precog)
Tracking: Legendary

One Major Advantage given to whichever stat Tsume is most outclassed in

Weapons List:
Wooden Bo Staff
Sling
100x Sling Stones
1x Military Rations Pill
Coagulation Pills
Katana
Kama
Gunbai
Metal Wire 45ft
2x Tsume's Miracle Sealing Scroll
Smoke Bomb x6
Flash Bomb x4
Fuuma Shuriken
30x Kunai
20x Shuriken
25x Senbon
Trench Knife
10m Rope


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:33 am 
Offline
Urunobi The Jinchuriki
Urunobi The Jinchuriki
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 9:14 pm
Posts: 240
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
(soz. Exams.)

Slowly but steadily the little one's blue eyes opened up once more. Gaze met light and for a moment she had no idea where she was or what was happening - all she knew for certain was that she was wobbling up and down. Seemingly being carried. Eyes blinked momentarily as her vision finally restored. The previous blur becoming less apparent for every blink she made. That was when she found herself staring straight into a confused looking villager. "How is she a chunin? She's just a child." a whisper. "This is too cruel, children are fighting for us - dying for us adults." another whisper. Her head turned towards her carrier. Glasses and familiar hair were the first things she saw - then she remembered. She had collapsed, oh that loser...it was him wasn't it. "finally awake. You've been done in by a loser."

Her tiny arms went towards her face before she began to rub her eyes clean. It was nice, being carried by the one she adored more than anyone else. She could get used to this. "Where are we?" she'd ask her knight. Not making any motion that she wanted to be dropped down, just yet.

_________________
Image
Image
[Seven-tails jinchuuriki stats:
8/15 Chakra post Access
25/25 Seal points
S-Rank Seal]


Attributes:
Strength: Masterful (Epic w/ Taijutsu)
Constitution: Proficient
Stamina: Proficient
Coordination: Masterful
Reflexes: Proficient (Masterful w/taijutsu)
Wisdom: Average

Fighting Styles:
Ninjutsu Specialist
Taijutsu Specialist

Elements:
Raiton
Futon
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:39 pm 
Offline
Oto Genin
Oto Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:08 pm
Posts: 31
Kanaduchi Shin introduced himself to the young Uchiha as they entered the dank tunnels. Civilians surrounded the shinobi as the group pushed onwards; some literally. The young clan leader introduced the rest of the group to Sora and explained their situation. It seemed that he had been briefed much more extensively than Sora had. It was a relief to know that someone was in charge of this operation. Shin went and described what his specialties, and they sounded very similar to Sora's own. "I utilize wind and sensory techniques and usually fight defensively as well. I'll trust you to lead us through this mission Shin." Ichita greeted him by asking if he was ready, and although this wasn't something he wished to do. It wasn't really a choice. If this was war then he would do his best to avoid most of the conflict. He was in the right place. "Ready as I can be." Sora would follow the group through the dimly lit tunnel and prepare himself for any sort of counterattack. As Tsume began to stir, he would look over with relief. She was taken out with such force, it worried him to see her out cold like that. Her response after waking up seemed like her normal self though. "He went to the front lines supposedly. There was no way we could stop him." he responded with a sheepish smile.


Techniques Used:

Sensory (D rank)

_________________
Attributes:

Strength: Average
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Average
Reflexes: Average
Coordination: Average
Wisdom: Masterful


Fighting Styles:

Sensory Spec
Ninjutsu Major

Total Ryo: 0

Active Character Points: 4,000
Unspent Character Points: 190
Total Character Points: 4,190


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:54 am 
Offline
Oto Genin
Oto Genin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:48 pm
Posts: 51
As he moved along, Shin felt the rousing of the smaller ninja in his arms. He glanced down at her, blinking a few times in the darkness to ensure she was, in fact awake. Before long, however, she spoke, asking where exactly they were. The Kanaduchi smiled in relief - she wasn't hurt too badly. "The tunnel leading out of Kemurigakure," he stated, keeping the tightness in his throat from telling in his voice. He did a good job, but that statement, hearing a suddenly roaring boom from behind them, muffled but certainly in the village, caused him to suddenly wince as dust from the ceiling settled down atop them and the floor in places. A couple of cries of surprise and fear sounded from the gathered crowd of civilians, but Shin was quick to calm them. "It's alright - there's a battle going on in the village, but we have plenty of ninja to fight the invaders. We'll all be alright," he stated, voice echoing down the long tunnel.

He continued to carry Urunobi, not seeming to mind her relatively small weight. "Uru-chan, you're quick, so can I ask a favor? Do you mind checking the end of the tunnel? I just want to make sure it's clear before we begin leading civilians out." Assuming her affirmation, he'd let her down as soon as she was ready. If she weren't ready just yet, of course, he didn't mind carrying her.

_________________
Stats:
Strength:Average W/ Major Advantage
Constitution:Average W/ Minor Advantage
Stamina:Masterful
Reflex:Average
Coordination:Average
Wisdom:Epic
Skills:
Sensory: Minor
Ninjutsu: Major


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:54 pm 
Offline
Oto Genin
Oto Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:11 am
Posts: 442
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
It was just as Ichita was beginning to worry for Uru’s health that her friend woke up. It seemed she was in good spirits, though, so Ichita turned her attention to their surroundings as the battle at the gates reached a crescendo. Oh no. Shin’s words comforted her as much as it did the villagers. Feeling useless as Urunobi was given a task she activated her sharingan and kept a solid watch. Admittedly, it was mostly on the tunnel, and the efficacy of even that could be questioned.

”Be careful Urunobi, we don’t know what’s out there.” Even if she was a chunin, Uru was still so young, and Ichita had no problems with acting as the worried mother.

_________________
Strength: Average
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Proficient
Reflexes: Masterful
Coordination: Proficient
Wisdom: Average


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:07 pm 
Offline
Oto Genin
Oto Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:53 am
Posts: 164
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
As angry as a raging storm, Tsume clenched her fists tightly and kicked a rock against the wall of the tunnel. That jerk! He knocked me out and just up and left to fight at the gates? What was even the point of that then?! Her blood was boiling at this point and she didn't attempt to hide the trembling going through her body at that moment. She felt cheated but worst of all she felt like a coward. They were underground now, far from the battles going on outside the village. She had run from the fight for the first time in her life and the realization of that fact shook her to the core. She cut her eyes to Sora. In most other circumstances she would be happy to see a friend again, but in this particular case, that took the back burner to a more pressing matter.

"Sora, I know you can sense him. How far away is he? I'm going to go give him a piece of my mind, and my bo staff, and my katana."

_________________
Strength: Proficient (Major Advantage w/Buki, Masterful w/Kunai, Major Advantage if enemy has 500+ fame/infamy and more than Tsume)
Constitution: Proficient
Stamina: Proficient w/Major
Reflexes: Proficient w/Minor (Masterful w/Minor w/Taijutsu)
Coordination: Proficient (Major Advantage w/Buki, Masterful w/Kunai, Masterful w/Taijutsu)
Wisdom: Proficient (Major Disadvantage Precog)
Tracking: Legendary

One Major Advantage given to whichever stat Tsume is most outclassed in

Weapons List:
Wooden Bo Staff
Sling
100x Sling Stones
1x Military Rations Pill
Coagulation Pills
Katana
Kama
Gunbai
Metal Wire 45ft
2x Tsume's Miracle Sealing Scroll
Smoke Bomb x6
Flash Bomb x4
Fuuma Shuriken
30x Kunai
20x Shuriken
25x Senbon
Trench Knife
10m Rope


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:14 am 
Offline
Oto Genin
Oto Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:08 pm
Posts: 31
Muffled explosions could be heard emanating from outside the tunnel, while quakes could be felt within. Several of the civilians began to panic among the chaos, and Shin did a good job of reassuring them with his leader-like attitude. Sora would look around and as he made eye contact with various Kemurigakure citizens, he would smile and nod his head, simply saying; "Don't worry. You're safe in our hands." It was a statement that wasn't a truth nor a lie, but a promise to be believed in. They would do their best to uphold their end of it, and in doing so, would help the people by providing them hope.

As Shin told the young girl; Urunobi to go scout ahead, Tsume seemed to be writhing in anger; unable to contain her frustration at being blindsided by a supposed ally. Knowing Sora's strength in chakra sensing, she asked him where Shingen was currently located. She added that the goal would be to pay him back for knocking her out, and Sora's heart sank a bit. As her friend, all he wanted to do was be of help to her, but unfortunately for her, that meant that he couldn't tell her where Shingen was located. With a pained smile on his face, the albino Uchiha would look at his friend and respond with certainty. "I can't tell you that. I won't give you information that will purposefully put you into more danger." Sora would then gesture behind his back to the groups of civilians who were following behind them. "Besides, what about them? We need your help."


Techniques Used:

Sensory (D Rank)

_________________
Attributes:

Strength: Average
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Average
Reflexes: Average
Coordination: Average
Wisdom: Masterful


Fighting Styles:

Sensory Spec
Ninjutsu Major

Total Ryo: 0

Active Character Points: 4,000
Unspent Character Points: 190
Total Character Points: 4,190


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:04 pm 
Offline
Oto Genin
Oto Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:53 am
Posts: 164
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Hesitation. She knew from the moment he smiled at her. Hesitation. It gave away exactly what he was going to say before his lips parted. Why was everyone okay with this? Why were they all fine with running away, fighting tomorrow or the next day, or next week? Was it so impossible to move your feet today; now? She was already turning her back by the time he said can't. It was so obvious that even someone like Tsume could guess what he was going to say. More danger? That was what he was trying to protect her from? What about the Village? What about these people? What would it matter if they got out of this tunnel if they had no homes to return to? If Kemuri lost this war while they ran, what good would running have done? What would they do as Genin from a village ransacked and ruined? There was no good option. They could fight, they should fight. Even if the odds were against them, at least there were odds! This, this running, there was no chance of winning in it. What good was tomorrow when today was the only day left?

"I understand."

She felt defeated, devastated. Her chest was hollow but heavy at the same time and she couldn't force herself to look up from the ground in front of her. She couldn't do it alone, she wasn't that stupid, but she had expected at least one person to want to help. She had expected at least one person to see her point of view. She placed her hands slowly into the pocket of her hoodie, crossing her fingers together and squeezing tightly.

"Sorry."

She began to shuffle along with the crowd, appearing less like a shinobi and more like one of the civilians, lost and confused.

_________________
Strength: Proficient (Major Advantage w/Buki, Masterful w/Kunai, Major Advantage if enemy has 500+ fame/infamy and more than Tsume)
Constitution: Proficient
Stamina: Proficient w/Major
Reflexes: Proficient w/Minor (Masterful w/Minor w/Taijutsu)
Coordination: Proficient (Major Advantage w/Buki, Masterful w/Kunai, Masterful w/Taijutsu)
Wisdom: Proficient (Major Disadvantage Precog)
Tracking: Legendary

One Major Advantage given to whichever stat Tsume is most outclassed in

Weapons List:
Wooden Bo Staff
Sling
100x Sling Stones
1x Military Rations Pill
Coagulation Pills
Katana
Kama
Gunbai
Metal Wire 45ft
2x Tsume's Miracle Sealing Scroll
Smoke Bomb x6
Flash Bomb x4
Fuuma Shuriken
30x Kunai
20x Shuriken
25x Senbon
Trench Knife
10m Rope


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:02 pm 
Offline
Urunobi The Jinchuriki
Urunobi The Jinchuriki
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 9:14 pm
Posts: 240
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
A grin confirmed how Uru was feeling for the favor asked off her. "Sure!" with boots back onto the ground, the little one stretched. Her arms went wide first before her legs took their turn as well. Wind, not visible but easily felt - enveloped her tiny frame and its surroundings. Dust and small bits of debris and dirt were being pushed away from her epicenter. "I'll be right back!" as her sentence finished, the girl was gone, a blur, barely able to inform most of what had just happened. Gone from everybody's sights. A literal second after her departure she was already back, along with the sound of something exploding further back in the tunnel.

"Yo!" A wave and smile accompanying her return. "There was a big boulder in the way, I took care of it! The coast is clear!" a thumbs up along with a grin to assure that she was confident that nothing would harm them along the way. Come to think of it, maybe that large boulder had some sort of mechanism added to it to prevent strangers from passing through, oh well! The Uchiha figured it would make things easier for the group as a whole to pass through. Red matured eyes suddenly widening as numbers flow within her head. "Woah!" the little one exclaimed internally. "Ichita - 2800, Tsume - 3400, Shin - 3100, Sora - 2500" repeating what she saw before her. They were strong, "6300. Just a fraction of what you could be."

Eyes reverted back to their innocent blue's. Closing them as she smiled "Anything else?" a question aimed at the team leader before a lamp popped up somewhere within Urunobi's mind. She still had a piece of that boulder in her hand! A simple movement before she stood in front of Sora. "Welcome to the team!" she said as she placed the piece of rock within his hand.



[techs:
Sky Dragon’s Race
Body Flicker Technique
Sky Dragon's Retaliation
Sky Dragon's Claw
Sharingan: Balor's Magical Eye]

[Learned:
Balor's Magical Eye


[stats:
Strength: Epic
Constitution: Proficient
Stamina: Proficient
Coordination: Masterful
Reflexes: Godlike Major
Wisdom: Proficient Major]

Chakra access

_________________
Image
Image
[Seven-tails jinchuuriki stats:
8/15 Chakra post Access
25/25 Seal points
S-Rank Seal]


Attributes:
Strength: Masterful (Epic w/ Taijutsu)
Constitution: Proficient
Stamina: Proficient
Coordination: Masterful
Reflexes: Proficient (Masterful w/taijutsu)
Wisdom: Average

Fighting Styles:
Ninjutsu Specialist
Taijutsu Specialist

Elements:
Raiton
Futon
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:10 pm 
Offline
Oto Genin
Oto Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:11 am
Posts: 442
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Urunobi was gone in the blink of an eye, and back before too long. Apparently some debris had been blocking the path – thankfully, Uru had taken care of it. ”I knew I shouldn’t have been worried.” That was a lie, one of the few Ichita had ever told – truth be told, her cousin had gotten fast. Her sharingan was active, Ichita noted. With the path cleared, she turned to face the villagers as Urunobi extended her welcome to their cousin. ”People, please! This is the most dangerous stretch. It is necessary that everyone remain quiet while we escape. We can’t attract too much attention.” With that, Ichita turned to Shin and nodded, hoping that she wasn’t stepping over his authority.

She would follow through with whatever order Shin gave.

_________________
Strength: Average
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Proficient
Reflexes: Masterful
Coordination: Proficient
Wisdom: Average


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:10 am 
Offline
Oto Genin
Oto Genin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:48 pm
Posts: 51
Shin felt the breeze from Urunobi's passing, and he instantly filed away the information that she could make herself that quick. It would be important to know how much she'd grown. "Good work," he stated quietly when she returned, gifting a smile to the youngest of their group and glancing back as Ichita gave instructions to the civilians. "We should be approaching the end of the tunnel soon - Sora-san and I can sense enemies approaching and will be on the lookout, the rest of you should be prepared to protect civilians on the run, in case any were attracted by the tunnel being cleared," he stated. Shin felt a little uncomfortable calling someone he'd just met by their first name, but there were currently three Uchiha-sans in the tunnel at the moment. He needed to be clear.

It wouldn't take long for the group to make it to the end of the tunnel, most people shuffling along as quiet as they possibly could and making their way. He kept a mental eye out as they emerged, finally, and glanced around, stepping aside. The tunnel took them out of the village proper and a little further into the countryside, their emergence hidden by untended forest. Here goes...just a little further. We'll take them out to the nearby bunker and seal it.

_________________
Stats:
Strength:Average W/ Major Advantage
Constitution:Average W/ Minor Advantage
Stamina:Masterful
Reflex:Average
Coordination:Average
Wisdom:Epic
Skills:
Sensory: Minor
Ninjutsu: Major


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:14 am 
Offline
Urunobi The Jinchuriki
Urunobi The Jinchuriki
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 9:14 pm
Posts: 240
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Uru followed along with the rest of the escorts and their civilians outside of the village. What met her gaze made her eyes widen in surprise. Trees, green, nature! She never knew there was such a thing right next to their village! It was well hidden too. Even if the enemy would find them here, the multitude of trees and dense foliage could at the very least protect them from clear view.

She waited at the exit, allowing the civilians to go pass through first - making sure that each and everyone of them had passed through before the group would seal the exit and continue the last parts of their journey. They were almost save. Then maybe, just maybe the reinforcements would arrive and they could go and help defend the village without wounding innocent bystanders in the process.

_________________
Image
Image
[Seven-tails jinchuuriki stats:
8/15 Chakra post Access
25/25 Seal points
S-Rank Seal]


Attributes:
Strength: Masterful (Epic w/ Taijutsu)
Constitution: Proficient
Stamina: Proficient
Coordination: Masterful
Reflexes: Proficient (Masterful w/taijutsu)
Wisdom: Average

Fighting Styles:
Ninjutsu Specialist
Taijutsu Specialist

Elements:
Raiton
Futon
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:48 pm 
Offline
Oto Genin
Oto Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:11 am
Posts: 442
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
It wasn’t far to the bunker, not really. Still, as they walked in an oppressive silence, Ichita’s eyes alert for any movement. It was probably safe for them to speak this far away from the fighting, but she didn’t have anything to say, anyways. All her attention was focused on picking through the dense wood, trying to spot anything that might be moving out there. All she wanted, right now, was to get these people to safety.

She made her way closer to Shin, so she could whisper to him. ”Tane… I mean, the Kemurikage told us to meet up with reinforcements afterwards. Didn’t she say she had called the other villages? Which of them do you think will come?”

_________________
Strength: Average
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Proficient
Reflexes: Masterful
Coordination: Proficient
Wisdom: Average


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:11 am 
Offline
Oto Genin
Oto Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:08 pm
Posts: 31
Seeming to know what Sora would say before he said it, the bespectacled kunochi ran off in the other direction. Perhaps he had worn the truth too apparent on his face, or perhaps she just couldn't wait a second longer. Either way she was quickly gone from his sight as she ran back out of the tunnel and into the fray. Sora would turn back to the group as the young girl name Urunobi dashed ahead to scout, and then returned immediately with a burst of chakra. There was a certain air of whimsy that fascinated the albino boy. Who was this girl? Before he could inquire about what she saw in her scouting, she welcomed him to the team and put a rock into his hands. Was this some sort of gift? Whatever it was he smiled at her and put it in his pocket for safe keeping. The group continued to move forward; Shin and Sora focusing on their surroundings so they could react to potential attackers. With no such people arriving, they successfully made it out of the tunnel and into a forest. Although he spent much of his free time exploring the village, this was a new area for him. "Right this way" he would say to the large group behind him. "We're almost there, you all have been excellent."


Techniques Used:

Sensory (D rank)

_________________
Attributes:

Strength: Average
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Average
Reflexes: Average
Coordination: Average
Wisdom: Masterful


Fighting Styles:

Sensory Spec
Ninjutsu Major

Total Ryo: 0

Active Character Points: 4,000
Unspent Character Points: 190
Total Character Points: 4,190


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:34 am 
Offline
Oto Genin
Oto Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:53 am
Posts: 164
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Shuffling along the voices of the other Genin filled the tunnel. They were assuring and confident at least in tone but it did little to help the kunoichi. She felt as though things had stopped and began to move backwards, that soon she'd be stuck in her room again unable to even take a shower. She hated the idea of that, hated the idea of being so incapable and so...sad. She had only wanted what was best for the people they were moving. She had only wanted what was best for herself and for the others. Did they truly feel that taking these people from their homes would be worth anything if those homes no longer existed?

"Sugarplum."

A single word cut through the darkness. Tsume looked up, her glasses doing little in the dim light to help her eyesight. A barrel-chested man stood in front of her, looming over her. His salt and pepper beard turned into a grin before a large hand was placed on her shoulder. Gently her father pulled her into an embrace and the girl immediately began to sob into his shoulder.

"I should be doing more." "You're doing more than any of these people, is that not enough?" "We both know that it isn't. I ran away from the fight." "Sometimes there are more important things than fighting." "I promised I'd never run. I'd never let another person-" "You'd never do what I did with your mother."

He was right. She knew he was right but she couldn't make herself say it. She couldn't nod in agreement. They both had lost someone that day, someone so important that it had changed them both entirely. It had been years since it happened but it still hurt. She had given up hoping that it would ever stop.

"I know how hard it is, sugarplum. To stand by and watch something you love be taken from you. I know that you will likely think of this moment again and again and again and it'll tear you up inside." A firm hand found it's way to her chin and pulled the girl's face up to her father's, "But I know you're strong enough to handle it. Come on, let's get these people to safety. Besides," a wide grin spread between the man's beard, "the sooner you get us all to safety the sooner you can go." He gave her a playful wink and hugged her tight again.

Taking a moment to wipe her tears, Tsume nodded and smiled her usual toothy half-grin. "Thanks papa, you always know what to say."

After the small pep talk Tsume took her place with the others again, giving her own assurance and confidence to the crowd as they approached the last leg of their evacuation. She felt better, at least for the time being. She mainly wanted to meet back with Shingen, to finish the battle they didn't get to.

She still wanted that title.

_________________
Strength: Proficient (Major Advantage w/Buki, Masterful w/Kunai, Major Advantage if enemy has 500+ fame/infamy and more than Tsume)
Constitution: Proficient
Stamina: Proficient w/Major
Reflexes: Proficient w/Minor (Masterful w/Minor w/Taijutsu)
Coordination: Proficient (Major Advantage w/Buki, Masterful w/Kunai, Masterful w/Taijutsu)
Wisdom: Proficient (Major Disadvantage Precog)
Tracking: Legendary

One Major Advantage given to whichever stat Tsume is most outclassed in

Weapons List:
Wooden Bo Staff
Sling
100x Sling Stones
1x Military Rations Pill
Coagulation Pills
Katana
Kama
Gunbai
Metal Wire 45ft
2x Tsume's Miracle Sealing Scroll
Smoke Bomb x6
Flash Bomb x4
Fuuma Shuriken
30x Kunai
20x Shuriken
25x Senbon
Trench Knife
10m Rope


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:42 am 
Offline
Oto Genin
Oto Genin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:48 pm
Posts: 51
Finally, the last of the civilians had reached the inside of the bunker, and the group stood just outside it. It was then that Shin decided to address the concern of allies brought up by Ichita. He activated the seal on the bunker, and, hidden from view by the underbrush, the entrance seemed to fade into the background. "If I had to guess, I would assume that Kumogakure no Sato would want in on a pre-emptive strike against their old enemies. While helping Kemuri would be low on their list of priorities, an excuse to weaken Konoha can't be unattractive to them," he stated, tapping a finger to his chin. "Isolationist policies in Kirigakure leave them an...unlikely ally. It's hard enough just to trade with them," he continued, taking a brief glance around.

"We'll stay here and guard the bunker. If it's discovered by the enemy, they'll likely try to take our civilians into custody, or worse," he said, but fingers pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, causing the lenses to flash in reflection of the afternoon sun. "...that's what I should say, anyway. The truth is, however, that it's not like I don't feel what you guys feel regarding the village... protecting our homes... defeating the enemy in front of us. We need a plan, however, and we need to know who our enemies are as well as their capabilities before we can do anything to help our allies. To that end, we can't rush in headlong - we need to observe, first. Does anyone have a useful suggestion on how we can do so without being a hindrance?"

_________________
Stats:
Strength:Average W/ Major Advantage
Constitution:Average W/ Minor Advantage
Stamina:Masterful
Reflex:Average
Coordination:Average
Wisdom:Epic
Skills:
Sensory: Minor
Ninjutsu: Major


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:27 pm 
Offline
Oto Genin
Oto Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:11 am
Posts: 442
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
The civilians were squirreled away, and now Shin responded. It didn’t sound very hopeful. If there was going to be help, it was unlikely to be out of goodwill for their village. Ichita thought about that final question he posed, how to be a help and not a liability. They were sort of pipsqueaks, except for maybe Urunobi.

Who was like nine, Shinji save them.

”Well, we could go sneaking around while you sense enemies. When we find one that’s alone or separated, we could attack him,” she said, her lips pursed together in concentration. Brilliant! If only someone had thought of such a strategy sooner, warfare today might be different.

_________________
Strength: Average
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Proficient
Reflexes: Masterful
Coordination: Proficient
Wisdom: Average


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:22 am 
Offline
Urunobi The Jinchuriki
Urunobi The Jinchuriki
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 9:14 pm
Posts: 240
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Uru leaned against the now sealed, invisible bunker. A smile remained on her face for the time being. Finally, the villagers were safe and sound. They were very fortunate that no one had come to stop them, yet she felt confident that their group was strong enough to deal with any threat the enemy would throw at them. Yet despite her visibly being okay, something bothered her. She couldn't see the village thanks to the thick leaves and amount of trees but what was that huge tremor a few moments ago?

The fighting had obviously started, even the nine-year-old knew, yet she wished she knew what was going on back in the village. Her senpai spoke up, intelligent as ever, wondering what the group's suggestion and thoughts were. Ichita chimed in, but the youngest Uchiha disagreed. She walked up to Ichita from behind before groping her ass tightly. "Silly! What if they have a sensor too?" she asked, wondering if her elder cousin had thought of a plan to circumvent that. Fist then slammed into her open palm. "Reinforcements were going to come, right? We can stall and blow the enemy away until then!" she grinned, reassuring the group that she wouldn't just let them down.

_________________
Image
Image
[Seven-tails jinchuuriki stats:
8/15 Chakra post Access
25/25 Seal points
S-Rank Seal]


Attributes:
Strength: Masterful (Epic w/ Taijutsu)
Constitution: Proficient
Stamina: Proficient
Coordination: Masterful
Reflexes: Proficient (Masterful w/taijutsu)
Wisdom: Average

Fighting Styles:
Ninjutsu Specialist
Taijutsu Specialist

Elements:
Raiton
Futon
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:48 am 
Offline
Oto Genin
Oto Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:53 am
Posts: 164
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
The process of getting everyone into the bunker went much smoother than the young bespectacled kunoichi would have expected. It was likely due to Shin's excellent leadership and some combination of the other's soothing words. Doing the best she could to contain herself, Tsume repeated the same things they did but even she could tell that they weren't her main focus. Her eyes jumped back toward the gate every few seconds as the words of her father echoed in her head. She would stifle her want to run off and fight, hold it back and bury it under the mission at hand, but even buried she could still feel it there. Once the civilians were safe, Shin did something that she would not have thought the analogical shinobi capable of. He made mention of going against the plan. For the first time since waking up from Shingen's blindside she was hopeful that running wasn't the only option. The tremor from earlier and the now sudden appearance of a forest where her home once weighed heavy on her shoulders. Despite knowing there was likely nothing that she could have done, she felt almost responsible for letting it happen.

"Can't Sensor types also hide their signatures? If someone could do that and just check to see what was happening at the Gates then we could have a better idea of what to do. That, or we could just go anyway. The tremor from before must mean something right? Konoha is desperate, maybe reinforcements already arrived?"

Truthfully, no matter what reason for what had happened, she was almost trembling from the effort of holding herself back. Whether reinforcements had come or the war was already over, she needed to be out there doing something. She could feel it in her bones that no matter what conclusion the group came to, they'd go to the gates with her or they'd have to knock her out to stop her. That train of thought surprised her, mainly because Shingen had seemed to grasp that so easily from just their small meeting. He had mentioned that they were a lot alike, maybe if he were in her shoes he would have done the same.

_________________
Strength: Proficient (Major Advantage w/Buki, Masterful w/Kunai, Major Advantage if enemy has 500+ fame/infamy and more than Tsume)
Constitution: Proficient
Stamina: Proficient w/Major
Reflexes: Proficient w/Minor (Masterful w/Minor w/Taijutsu)
Coordination: Proficient (Major Advantage w/Buki, Masterful w/Kunai, Masterful w/Taijutsu)
Wisdom: Proficient (Major Disadvantage Precog)
Tracking: Legendary

One Major Advantage given to whichever stat Tsume is most outclassed in

Weapons List:
Wooden Bo Staff
Sling
100x Sling Stones
1x Military Rations Pill
Coagulation Pills
Katana
Kama
Gunbai
Metal Wire 45ft
2x Tsume's Miracle Sealing Scroll
Smoke Bomb x6
Flash Bomb x4
Fuuma Shuriken
30x Kunai
20x Shuriken
25x Senbon
Trench Knife
10m Rope


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:42 am 
Offline
Urunobi The Jinchuriki
Urunobi The Jinchuriki
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 9:14 pm
Posts: 240
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
"Let's do it!" Urunobi exclaimed in agreement with Tsume's suggestion. The Uchiha didn't care too much whether they'd just go back now too much, although she was a little hesitant to defy orders if the reinforcements had already arrived...they'd have to confirm either way. There was one issue though...if Shin were to scout for them, he couldn't probably hide and sens the enemy at the same time, at least not to her knowledge and if he did attempt to do so he might get caught. "It's probably better we check it out together" she finally suggested, moving an annoying part of her hair out of the way and behind her ear before throwing out a confident tooth revealing grin.

Sora the new member of the evacuation squad remained quiet, he was probably too shy to say anything! Uru bumped against his thigh with her elbow, asking him in a hushed tone "what do you think? Should we just go and kick ass?"

_________________
Image
Image
[Seven-tails jinchuuriki stats:
8/15 Chakra post Access
25/25 Seal points
S-Rank Seal]


Attributes:
Strength: Masterful (Epic w/ Taijutsu)
Constitution: Proficient
Stamina: Proficient
Coordination: Masterful
Reflexes: Proficient (Masterful w/taijutsu)
Wisdom: Average

Fighting Styles:
Ninjutsu Specialist
Taijutsu Specialist

Elements:
Raiton
Futon
Image


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:08 pm 
Offline
Oto Genin
Oto Genin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:48 pm
Posts: 51
Shin thought carefully about their options. He did not relish moving into the range of the kind of power that had just turned much of their village into a strange sort of forest, especially not when thinking of his comrades and how they might fare. No, there was a missing key here, something they could do in order to both help fight and to not expose themselves to whatever danger was there. Come to think of it...wasn't Sunagakure's ninja supposed to be here? We haven't seen them at all, except for Shingen who came ahead to fight on our side. If they're lagging behind, then their path is likely from the Land of Iron, too - that's where everyone was for the Chuunin Exams, right? he thought to himself, hand on chin, brow furrowed and head tilted down slightly. That's it. That's what we can do. We can delay them - if even a little bit, it could be enough to turn things around!

Shin's head snapped up suddenly, and he looked at each of the squad members who seemed so eager to go and fight. "We're not going to the front gate right now. There's something else we should do - there are enemy reinforcements coming, possibly right now. We can't let them join with Konoha's forces. Let's go that way," he stated, adjusting his glasses slightly and nodding North. "All of your frustration, the pent up feeling of helplessness, the anger at having our home attacked - let's unleash it there. Once the enemy is located, we'll come up with a plan. For now stick together and stay out of sight."

Kemuri's last squad was on the move.

[Exit]

_________________
Stats:
Strength:Average W/ Major Advantage
Constitution:Average W/ Minor Advantage
Stamina:Masterful
Reflex:Average
Coordination:Average
Wisdom:Epic
Skills:
Sensory: Minor
Ninjutsu: Major


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:48 pm 
Offline
Oto Genin
Oto Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:53 am
Posts: 164
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
The brains behind the brawn finally spoke up and his first few words were devastating. Her fists clenched reactively as she thought for a split second of bursting off toward the gate anyway. Thankfully that didn't seem to be necessary. They wouldn't go to the frontlines to battle with Konohagakure, rather they would intercept the reinforcements of Sunagakure. That was something she could get behind. Looking back at the Exams there were two Sunagakure teams present at the time, both were four man squads. One of them had a bunch of loud-mouthed disrespectful members and the other seemed to be comprised of at least half monks. Neither had shown off anything entirely too impressive, the main stand out being that one of the people could absorb Ninjutsu, for the Yuki however that meant little. She'd need to be wary of the fire techniques that some of them used though, there wasn't an awful lot that she could do against those.

Her heart nearly thumping out of her chest, she grinned her toothy half-grin before turning to the others after Shin announced the plan, "We finally get to fight for our home. I hope you guys are half as pumped as I am!" She gave the bunker one last look knowing that her father was inside. That fact only steeled her resolve however and she was more certain than ever that her spot was not standing here.

For the first time since returning home to the village it felt like she was taking a step forward.

[Exit]

_________________
Strength: Proficient (Major Advantage w/Buki, Masterful w/Kunai, Major Advantage if enemy has 500+ fame/infamy and more than Tsume)
Constitution: Proficient
Stamina: Proficient w/Major
Reflexes: Proficient w/Minor (Masterful w/Minor w/Taijutsu)
Coordination: Proficient (Major Advantage w/Buki, Masterful w/Kunai, Masterful w/Taijutsu)
Wisdom: Proficient (Major Disadvantage Precog)
Tracking: Legendary

One Major Advantage given to whichever stat Tsume is most outclassed in

Weapons List:
Wooden Bo Staff
Sling
100x Sling Stones
1x Military Rations Pill
Coagulation Pills
Katana
Kama
Gunbai
Metal Wire 45ft
2x Tsume's Miracle Sealing Scroll
Smoke Bomb x6
Flash Bomb x4
Fuuma Shuriken
30x Kunai
20x Shuriken
25x Senbon
Trench Knife
10m Rope


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:48 pm 
Offline
Oto Genin
Oto Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:11 am
Posts: 442
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Suddenly Shin had an idea, one that threatened to bring them into contact with the enemy reinforcements. Ichita was as ready as she’d ever be, she thought, and it seemed that Tsume and Urunobi were too. She grabbed the belt that held her katanas in place around her hip, checking them out to make sure everything was how she wanted. It was the most productive thing she could do with her nervous energy. ”Silent. Understood.” What would have been excitement at fighting her first real foe was mixed with the negative possibilities: if enough teams like hers failed, they could soon find themselves under foreign occupation.

She moved out with the rest of the team, taking one last look at her home to strengthen her resolve.

[exit]

_________________
Strength: Average
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Proficient
Reflexes: Masterful
Coordination: Proficient
Wisdom: Average


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1 2 Next

All times are UTC-04:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Theme Created by HOLLYSMOKE, Theme updated to phpBB 3.1.6 by KamijouTouma, Theme Version is 3.1.6-ss2
Naruto and Naruto Shippuden © Kishimoto Masashi. TNRPG is a non-profit website and claims no rights to the Naruto brand.