It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:48 pm

All times are UTC-05:00

Post subject: Re: The Raikage's Office
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:00 pm 
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin

Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Ever since he had seen the Raikage train his students Flay had been interested in sparring with the man. Though either by letter of request or asking one of his students for help sparring with the Raikage, The strongest man in the village had alluded him.
Still today had been going well for him, he had actually managed to get his sister to agree to helping him and even Sulphur seemed a little fired up at the prospect. All that was left to do was to challenge him to a spar in person.

Walking into the room, the Receptionist begins with the scripted opening question, "Yes Mr. Flay what seems to be your business with the acting Raikage today?" to which he responded with, "I wish to challenge him to a spar", a degree of confidence in his voice, before ultimately getting smacked out with, "The Raikage is busy with important matters at the moment you will have to come back at a later date."

Crushed in one swift move all that leaves his mouth is, "Oh" as Anna puts her arm on his shoulder and unhelpfully monotones out, "let's go home."

Flay 235/250
Anna 235/250

constitution Average (average major advantage taijutsu involving claws)

Stamina legendary (godlike while using taijutsu)

Reflexes average major (proficient minor taijutsu claws, proficient major evasion)

Coordination Average major (proficient minor taijutsu claw,. Proficient major evasion, masterful when attacking vitals or performing ninjutsu)

Wisdom average minor (proficient minor taijutsu.)
Tracking Legendary
Character update page https://www.thenaruto-rpg.com/viewtopic ... 05&t=14750
Chat Legend/Key
Flay This is flay's "dialog"
Anna This is Anna's "dialog"
Isobul This is Isobul's "dialog
Sulpher This is Sulpher's "dialog"
Rose This is Rose's "dialog"
Pictures

Last edited by Not Akbar on Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:09 pm 
Kumo ANBU
Kumo ANBU

Fame: 2200
Sitting with hands entwined, Haruko stared out of the window that overlooked Kumogakure. It had been a few days since Shang placed her in temporary charge. Those days had been filled with far more paperwork than she would have thought imaginable. The role of Raikage had seemed so illustrious, a position that many had striven for all their lives, but now that she sat behind the desk she almost pitied her leader. It was no wonder he had decided to take a break and travel for some time. Lena had been a godsend in this time, helping the samurai more than she could ever thank the woman for. Turning to face her aid, Haruko smiled softly. "Eh, I think I need some fresh air, I hope you don't mind covering for me for the time being?" Lena laughed once and nodded, understanding the situation without needing to speak over it. Haruko stood and bowed, "Thank you for being such wonderful help."

Hurriedly the samurai gathered her things and made her way toward the door. Her only stop in the office was against the near wall where her swords had been lined up, grabbing only a handful, and then she was off.

Making her way down the stairs, the normally quiet building was suddenly filled with a voice she was not quite familiar with. As she rounded into the room she noticed two very similar looking people. A man and a woman stood but it seemed the reason for them being in the area lie solely on the man. Her eyebrow raised as he mentioned wanting to spar Shang. She realized that she had never had a chance to spar against her Raikage either but that was neither here nor there.

Clearing her throat she took a few steps closer. "Lord Shang is currently disposed but he left me in charge during his absence. Perhaps I could take his place in this spar you're wanting to have, ehe?" She offered, both to placate the man but also, mostly, so she could stretch her own limbs and get some exercise. The last few days of just sitting had been the most inactive she had been in over a decade and her muscles were growing tense from their lack of use.

Stamina: Masterful
Reflexes: Legendary (Godlike w/Kenjutsu)
Coordination: Godlike (Major Advantage w/Kenjutsu)
Wisdom: Masterful

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:44 pm 
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin
Kumo Tokubetsu Jonin

Fame: 0
Quote:
Clearing her throat she took a few steps closer. "Lord Shang is currently disposed but he left me in charge during his absence. Perhaps I could take his place in this spar you're wanting to have?"
Nearly jumping at the introduction of a third party Flay began to mumble and stutter before, Rose, was who sitting on Anna's shoulder interrupted as she couldn't resist her chance to tease flay from his fright, "Come on Flay, really!; She wasn't even trying so please pay attention." Flay blushed and turned away from the cat and refocused himself on Haruko as she continued to give her offer. Immediately after flay heard the offer his face brightened with excitement before he turned to see his sisters response.

Anna who had been dealing with this for a few months now had gotten utterly fed up with Flay's constant desire to get into pointless combat with the Raikage. But ultimately she knew that if she turned him down here it would just add more fuel to the fire. Still this would give her a chance to try something new. Fighting for her hadn't been the same since she became a jinjuriki as it meant she could no longer fuse with Rose. "You know if i am stuck here i will never share this body with those two felines, so you'd best just get used to it or find a way to let me go." rumbled a voice within her cutting off her thoughts. "You think you can stop me" she thought back in irritation.

All of this thinking condensed in a sharp glare she gave to her brother as he turned to look at her. Already aware of what he wanted to ask she responded, "fine but I get to be in control during the fight."

Flay slightly confused asked, "but i thought you couldn..." before he got cut off. "Take or leave it" she insisted with no room for argument.

"Fine" Flay finally let out before turning to Haruko with a big smile, "uh... So shall we go to the training ground then?"

Note:the cat's can't be understood by others besides flay and anna just sounding like meowing if the individual can't speak to animals.

[after Haruko's response unless otherwise indicated. Flay, Anna, Isobu, Rose, and Sulphur leave to the training ground]

constitution Average (average major advantage taijutsu involving claws)

Stamina legendary (godlike while using taijutsu)

Reflexes average major (proficient minor taijutsu claws, proficient major evasion)

Coordination Average major (proficient minor taijutsu claw,. Proficient major evasion, masterful when attacking vitals or performing ninjutsu)

Wisdom average minor (proficient minor taijutsu.)
Tracking Legendary
Character update page https://www.thenaruto-rpg.com/viewtopic ... 05&t=14750
Chat Legend/Key
Flay This is flay's "dialog"
Anna This is Anna's "dialog"
Isobul This is Isobul's "dialog
Sulpher This is Sulpher's "dialog"
Rose This is Rose's "dialog"
Pictures