The Naruto Text Based Role Playing Game
It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:05 am

All times are UTC-05:00

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:36 am 
Oto Chunin
Oto Chunin

Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Thankfully the Kemuri forces weren't entirely needed for the defense of Kumogakure. Despite the sunny day that was shining down on everyone tensions were still high. The war was starting to kick into full throttle with this being the fourth battle since the original one in front of her village seven months ago. It was a win for what could be considered the good guys, driving off the Konoha and Suna forces with relatively minimal casualties. Tsume herself hadn't got to get too much into the action being a Chuunin and resigned to holding a singular location rather than being on the front lines. It reminded her of that first part of the war where she was relegated to evacuating civilians before going off to hold the Bridge. Absently she moved her left hand to the choker around her neck, that awful seal hidden beneath it. While she had grown accustomed to it and didn't think much of it anymore when she was reminded of it's existence the taste of bile accompanied the thought.

To clear her head of both the seal and her own restlessness she took a walk away from the camp. The Jade Dragon was a massive mountain range that acted as a natural deterrent for invasions, proof enough in the celebration that was going on behind her. The further she got away from the camp however the heavier the trees became. Soon the bright day above was nearly blocked out entirely by a ceiling of leaves, bathing everything in a cool shadow. A simple wooden bo was held under the six scrolls stacked along the middle of her back, pouches of weapons lined her hips and two holsters sat on either thigh. She had gotten more than a few looks for her amassed arsenal but she took pride in the weapons she had gained since the Academy.

From the corner of her eye she noticed a figure in the woods with her and immediately slowed her pace. She reached for the staff on her back and inched closer to it. "Hey, you there. Are you from Kumogakure or Kemurigakure?" She called out, voice steady. Her body was ready to lash out should the answer be in the negative.

Reflexes: Masterful
Coordination: Masterful (Epic w/Buki)
Wisdom: Average
Weapons List:
Wooden Bo Staff
Sling
100 Sling Stones
Military Ration Pill
Coagulation Pill
Steel Katana
Steel Kama
Leather Gunbai
10m Rope
Steel Three-Section Staff
2 Iron Trench Knife
Iron-tipped Spear
Iron Kanabo
Steel Kusarigama
Leather Whip
Iron Steel Chain Wind Staff
Iron Scythe
6 Iron Kusari-Fundo
Large Steel Flail
Steel War Hammer
Steel Double-Headed Meteor Hammer
Rope Johyo
Cloth Tessen
Wooden Recurve Bow
4 Tsume's Miracle Scroll

Buki Pool:
45m Metal Wire
2 Tsume's Miracle Scrolls
6 Smoke Bomb
4 Flash Bomb
2 Fuuma Shuriken
80 Kunai
20 Shuriken
25 Senbon
20 Explosive Tag
5 Military Ration Pills
2 Wood Tonfa
2 Wood and Iron Nunchaku
20 Arrow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:44 am 
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Slyther carried behind him a small hand cart with what looked like hand made wheels. On the cart was a large collection of wood and other foraged scraps like mushrooms and flowers. His long coat was pulled over his thin and small figure, and the hood drawn over his head to cover it. The mud and uneven footing of the mountains were hard for sure but Slyther had grown his whole life up here and knew the path quite well.
Quote:
"Hey, you there. Are you from Kumogakure or Kemurigakure?"
Out of instinct the boy dropped his cart and took a combat ready stance. If there was one thing Shang had taught him, it was to be ready for a fight to the death at any moment. When the question was processed a bit more he let out long slow breath before answering. "Kumo...." He didn't want to say more then he had to. If he was lucky it was simply a patrol and he could continue with his trip.

Reflexes: Proficient
Coordination: Average (Major Advantage Ijutsu for organs, Major advantage for aiming. Proficient for hand seals.)

Fighting styles:
Ninjutsu Expert (non-elementalist)
Ijutsu Expert
Taijutsu Adept
Kuchiyose Expert
Fūinjutsu Adept

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:53 am 
Oto Chunin
Oto Chunin

Dropping the handle whoever the figure was turned to face her and took a battle stance. Matching that with her own her pale blue eyes narrowed on the cloaked person in front of her. Between the cart and heavy clothing something felt very off about the entire situation. A long, slow breath preceded the reveal that the person belonged to Kumogakure. Standing up straight she relaxed with that knowledge.

"I'm from Kemurigakure, name is Tsume Yuki, Chuunin, nice ta meetcha." She said as her hands moved to her hips and her chest pushed out a little further. While she had done it with pride it did cause her already somewhat noticeable cleavage to become more so. A quick study on the cart revealed a multitude of random junk and she couldn't help but tilt her head in confusion.

"So what brings you out here? I didn't feel right celebrating a battle I didn't really get to take part in so I decided to come check out the scenery." Her plush lips parted softly as she waited for both the introduction of the person and the reason they had gone so far from camp.

Weapons List:
Wooden Bo Staff
Sling
100 Sling Stones
Military Ration Pill
Coagulation Pill
Steel Katana
Steel Kama
Leather Gunbai
10m Rope
2 Iron Trench Knife
Iron-tipped Spear
Iron Kanabo
Steel Kusarigama
Leather Whip
Iron Scythe
6 Iron Kusari-Fundo
Large Steel Flail
Steel War Hammer
Rope Johyo
Cloth Tessen
Wooden Recurve Bow
4 Tsume's Miracle Scroll

Buki Pool:
45m Metal Wire
6 Smoke Bomb
4 Flash Bomb
2 Fuuma Shuriken
80 Kunai
20 Shuriken
25 Senbon
20 Explosive Tag
5 Military Ration Pills
2 Wood Tonfa
2 Wood and Iron Nunchaku
20 Arrow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:02 am 
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Her relaxed posture relaxed and showing that she meant no harm was met with a similar position. Slyther bowed in front of her before standing back up straight and I removed my hood showing my bruised and recovering body. I had just recently gotten over a massive beating from Shang and my head was still recovering superficially.
When he looked at her she started to ask about his reasoning about being here. Quickly he had to think of a reason to be out like this. He couldn't admit that he was afraid to go back to the village until he was fully recovered.

"I'm gathering material for my garden." The boy shyly admitted. It wasn't that much of a lie, he was gathering...FLOWERS. Quickly Slyther ran behind him to check on the flowers that he had picked and potted. None of the pots had shattered but one of the small ones did a flip and crushed the light blue flower. "...shit."

Coordination: Average (Major Advantage Ijutsu for organs, Major advantage for aiming. Proficient for hand seals.)

Fighting styles:
Ijutsu Expert
Taijutsu Adept
Kuchiyose Expert
Fūinjutsu Adept

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:09 am 
Oto Chunin
Oto Chunin

As he lowered his hood she noticed the abrasions on his face. Not thinking twice about it, as they had just gotten finished with a battle, she took a few steps closer. The guy looked really thin and quite pale but she had seen shinobi in all shapes and sizes. It wasn't until he mentioned that he was out getting things for his garden that she stopped her approach and frowned lightly. "Oh, hmm. I wasn't expecting that at least. I take it that means you live around here and not in the village?"

He was cursing at some crushed flower and she couldn't help but feel slightly responsible for it. If she hadn't called out to him he wouldn't have stopped and the flower would likely still be intact. Placing her hands behind her back, she leaned forward to get a better look at the cart. Now that he mentioned it, everything the cart carried was definitely something you'd find in a garden. "Sorry about the blue one. You want some help getting a replacement for it?" It was better than going back to the camp and it would be a nice chance to explore the mountains before she had to head back home. With the way things were going she didn't know when the next opportunity to do so would come up.

Weapons List:
Wooden Bo Staff
Sling
100 Sling Stones
Military Ration Pill
Coagulation Pill
Steel Katana
Steel Kama
Leather Gunbai
10m Rope
2 Iron Trench Knife
Iron-tipped Spear
Iron Kanabo
Steel Kusarigama
Leather Whip
Iron Scythe
6 Iron Kusari-Fundo
Large Steel Flail
Steel War Hammer
Rope Johyo
Cloth Tessen
Wooden Recurve Bow
4 Tsume's Miracle Scroll

Buki Pool:
45m Metal Wire
6 Smoke Bomb
4 Flash Bomb
2 Fuuma Shuriken
80 Kunai
20 Shuriken
25 Senbon
20 Explosive Tag
5 Military Ration Pills
2 Wood Tonfa
2 Wood and Iron Nunchaku
20 Arrow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:18 am 
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Quote:
"Sorry about the blue one. You want some help getting a replacement for it?"
Slyther had just left it but with a heavy sigh he pushed the cart back forward. His hands were covered in bandages as he walked around the to front and began to move it in a half circle. "You're free to come along, but I don't expect you to help besides, the silent princess can be fragile as it, its possible that it won't even survive the trip back to the village." He had taken this chance to answer her question while starting to push the cart up the mountain he was coming down. As he turned around she could see his back and the amount of gear he had on him. A small bag that seemed heavy with small books and scrolls. On the cart is his medical kit, it looks like its already been used once today to clean and fix his wounds.

Fighting styles:
Ijutsu Expert
Taijutsu Adept
Kuchiyose Expert
Fūinjutsu Adept

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:29 am 
Oto Chunin
Oto Chunin

Apparently the flower was worth the trip back up the mountain as the guy began to maneuver his cart back around. "I think I missed your name, what was it again?" She asked. It was a rather sideways way of saying that he hadn't given his name but she didn't want to come off as entirely rude. He stated that she was free come if she wanted but that he doubted she'd be of much help. That was more than enough to steel her resolve to accompany him. Doubting her was the easiest way to have the Chuunin try to prove you wrong. Jogging over to the side of the cart she began to walk with him, noting the pack he bore was laden with scrolls and books. It was kind of funny she thought, that he chose to bear the weight of knowledge while she chose the burden of weapons.

As they walked she noticed the medical kit among his stuff appearing as though it had already been used. She looked up into the cover of the leaves and tried to strike up a conversation. "Looks like you saw more action in the battle than I did. You're good with Ijutsu then? Always thought it was neat but haven't spent much time practicing it. I'm more of a weapons user myself, if it's not a sword or a bow then I'm the best with it." She boasted, her effervescent pride in her mastery of ninja tools shining brightly despite the sun's inability to do so.

Weapons List:
Wooden Bo Staff
Sling
100 Sling Stones
Military Ration Pill
Coagulation Pill
Steel Katana
Steel Kama
Leather Gunbai
10m Rope
2 Iron Trench Knife
Iron-tipped Spear
Iron Kanabo
Steel Kusarigama
Leather Whip
Iron Scythe
6 Iron Kusari-Fundo
Large Steel Flail
Steel War Hammer
Rope Johyo
Cloth Tessen
Wooden Recurve Bow
4 Tsume's Miracle Scroll

Buki Pool:
45m Metal Wire
6 Smoke Bomb
4 Flash Bomb
2 Fuuma Shuriken
80 Kunai
20 Shuriken
25 Senbon
20 Explosive Tag
5 Military Ration Pills
2 Wood Tonfa
2 Wood and Iron Nunchaku
20 Arrow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:42 am 
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

She asked his name, Damn! Formalities never suited Slyther, he cleared his throat and while still pushing the cart entertained her with a conversation. "Soratatsu, That is my name." She went on more and more about the war, the battles being fought. Slyther was much to embarrassed to admit he had not seen much combat. Being treated more like a stress Leif ball then a Shinobi for the better part of the war. "I am pretty good with Ijutsu yes, I run a small clinic inside the village close to the gates. Its more of a Triage thing then a actual place to heal but I make sure that shinobi don't die." Ironic Slyther cleared his throat again as she brought her skills with tool use. It reminded him of his partner, Kami. The boasting pride also reminded him of Kami, the straight forward thinking and talkative nature.

There conversation came to a end as they entered a small cavern nestled against the mountain top. The top of the mountain was cold and bitter but this was protected from the harsh weather and acted as a perfect natural flower field. The small area was no bigger then 10 meters wide but it seemed to stretch on for a distance of about 50 meters ending in a large hole where the steady flow of clouds and vapor feeds into the whole cave. The fragrant smell of wild blooming flowers in the trickling sunlight bouncing off the cavern walls swarmed their senses as Slyther parked his cart on a flat outcropping a few feet away.

"Please, be gentle when walking through, this took me a lot of time to get right up here."

Fighting styles:
Ijutsu Expert
Taijutsu Adept
Kuchiyose Expert
Fūinjutsu Adept

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:07 pm 
Oto Chunin
Oto Chunin

Soratatsu, so that was his name. "You mind if I call you Sora for short? I kind of have a thing with shortening people's names. If not it's no big deal." She said leisurely as she enjoyed the slow walk up the mountain with her newly acquainted ally. It was a delicacy of sorts to just slow down like this and enjoy nature. She wished more days could be spent like this.

The Kumo-nin spoke of a triage that he ran and she rolled her head lazily to look at him. "That's awesome, I'm sure you've helped a lot of people and there are more than a few families grateful for what you've done." She said with a smile before returning to stare at the passing leaves above them.

The rest of the journey was in silence but as they came to the a cavern she couldn't help but let out a surprised gasp. The air was normally quite chilly at this elevation but somehow this little alcove had managed to keep a pocket of warmth that let the flowers grow naturally. A beautiful assault of various colors met the Chuunin as she came to a halt, appreciating that what she was seeing was likely not something most had a chance to.

"You...did this?" She asked in that slow drawn out way when you were too impressed to speak normally. Walking carefully wasn't a new concept to her nor a field that she lacked in, but she made doubly sure that each footfall landed on grass and only that.

Weapons List:
Wooden Bo Staff
Sling
100 Sling Stones
Military Ration Pill
Coagulation Pill
Steel Katana
Steel Kama
Leather Gunbai
10m Rope
2 Iron Trench Knife
Iron-tipped Spear
Iron Kanabo
Steel Kusarigama
Leather Whip
Iron Scythe
6 Iron Kusari-Fundo
Large Steel Flail
Steel War Hammer
Rope Johyo
Cloth Tessen
Wooden Recurve Bow
4 Tsume's Miracle Scroll

Buki Pool:
45m Metal Wire
6 Smoke Bomb
4 Flash Bomb
2 Fuuma Shuriken
80 Kunai
20 Shuriken
25 Senbon
20 Explosive Tag
5 Military Ration Pills
2 Wood Tonfa
2 Wood and Iron Nunchaku
20 Arrow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:14 pm 
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Slyther nodded, removing the crushed flower from the pot of soil and ripping the petals and stem apart before crushing them down between his fingers and tossing the petals to the torrential winds. "There's a pocket of heat under the mountain, some hot springs or something that keeps the ground warm all year long. The cavern took a few months to carve out but it was nothing I couldn't do." It seemed it was Slythers turn to brag, the boy had very little to be proud of but his flowers were his favorite. As they moved through the grass Slyther didn't need to use his eyes, having memorized every location of all the flowers he knew just where to step and where not to. At the end of the cavern the hazy clouds slowly feed their way in and around Slythers body as he goes to look for the pale blue flower.

"Flowers are my one hobby, a past time that I allow myself."

Fighting styles:
Ijutsu Expert
Taijutsu Adept
Kuchiyose Expert
Fūinjutsu Adept

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:33 pm 
Oto Chunin
Oto Chunin

It was always humbling to see wonders of nature in action. Hot springs below the mountain kept it's surface warm enough to keep life growing despite what would otherwise be unfit conditions. It was a happy coincidence but one that resulted in something truly breathtaking. She was slightly envious of Sora for being able to see this whenever he wanted. There was no equivalent, at least that she knew of, in Kemurigakure.

An off-hand description for the creation of the cavern caught her interest however and as the two walked a little deeper she couldn't hold her tongue. "It's an admirable hobby, more productive than mine at least. My hobby is sparing and fighting strong people. Speaking of, I take it you know Doton then since I doubt you meant you carved this whole place out with a shovel." While it was possible that he had done just that, it seemed improbable and certainly impractical. "I don't have any elements myself, that's why I've spent so much time learning how to use weapons. I'm in the process of creating techniques that mimic the elements but so far I've only got wind down and barely at that."

Weapons List:
Wooden Bo Staff
Sling
100 Sling Stones
Military Ration Pill
Coagulation Pill
Steel Katana
Steel Kama
Leather Gunbai
10m Rope
2 Iron Trench Knife
Iron-tipped Spear
Iron Kanabo
Steel Kusarigama
Leather Whip
Iron Scythe
6 Iron Kusari-Fundo
Large Steel Flail
Steel War Hammer
Rope Johyo
Cloth Tessen
Wooden Recurve Bow
4 Tsume's Miracle Scroll

Buki Pool:
45m Metal Wire
6 Smoke Bomb
4 Flash Bomb
2 Fuuma Shuriken
80 Kunai
20 Shuriken
25 Senbon
20 Explosive Tag
5 Military Ration Pills
2 Wood Tonfa
2 Wood and Iron Nunchaku
20 Arrow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:41 pm 
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Slyther could not help but smile, recognition for his technique in earth manipulation was something that he could never tire of hearing. As she continued to talk she mentioned her hobby of sparing powerful people. "A spar huh? Sparing can be fun, I often take part in..." With a wince he stops thinking about the last "spar" that he was apart of, being Ligar Bombed into the actual pieces by his Raikage. He shock the thought free from his head and turned back into her. "Spars..." He leaned down and scooped out of the ground a pale blue star shaped flower with bright green leaves placed it in the small pot he already had one planted in and lifted it to his chest standing up and turning back to her.

She talked about her wind release prowess, or...lacking there of. He could not imagine having almost no elemental release. He had spent so much of his life practicing ninjutsu and the idea of only one element made his skin almost crawl against the cool wind and the vapor of the thunder clouds.

Fighting styles:
Ijutsu Expert
Taijutsu Adept
Kuchiyose Expert
Fūinjutsu Adept

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:51 pm 
Oto Chunin
Oto Chunin

Looking over Sora's wounds again, the Kemuri Chuunin wondered if a spar was something that the Kumo-nin was even capable of at the moment. She hoped that he was but for the time being she wouldn't bring it up. His wincing at the final word driving home that the idea was probably the right choice for the moment. Getting the flower, the silent princess she remembered him calling it, Sora potted it before clutching it to his chest. The tenderness that he carried the flower in reminded her of a much younger version of herself, clutching her first kunai as if the tool would fly away if she ever let it go.

The two shinobi walked out of the cavern and back into the small clearing before approaching the cart once more. "When we get back to wherever you're taking this stuff would you want to spar? There aren't a lot of Doton users in Kemuri so I don't have much experience against it. If you don't think you're up to it," she paused, her eyes looking to the med kit before continuing, "that's fine too." She looked up expectedly toward Sora, gauging his response in more than just words.

Weapons List:
Wooden Bo Staff
Sling
100 Sling Stones
Military Ration Pill
Coagulation Pill
Steel Katana
Steel Kama
Leather Gunbai
10m Rope
2 Iron Trench Knife
Iron-tipped Spear
Iron Kanabo
Steel Kusarigama
Leather Whip
Iron Scythe
6 Iron Kusari-Fundo
Large Steel Flail
Steel War Hammer
Rope Johyo
Cloth Tessen
Wooden Recurve Bow
4 Tsume's Miracle Scroll

Buki Pool:
45m Metal Wire
6 Smoke Bomb
4 Flash Bomb
2 Fuuma Shuriken
80 Kunai
20 Shuriken
25 Senbon
20 Explosive Tag
5 Military Ration Pills
2 Wood Tonfa
2 Wood and Iron Nunchaku
20 Arrow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:58 pm 
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Slyther clutched the clay pot with his newest plant to his chest as they walked through his cavern. When they reached the clearing and approched the cart he placed it gently on to the back next to the other branches, flowers, and pots of dirt. She seemed hesitant at first but then she brought it up again, his doton skills.

After her question he gave a single worded but strong answer. "Yes." His body language had changed with the collection of his flower and it brought a calmness over his posture. His shoulders slumped a bit as he started to strain and stretch out his neck.

"You don't have to worry about going easy on me, I may look injurered but I promise you its all superficial. " He knew that there there was little chance a tool ninja could actually hurt let alone kill him.

Fighting styles:
Ijutsu Expert
Taijutsu Adept
Kuchiyose Expert
Fūinjutsu Adept

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:08 pm 
Oto Chunin
Oto Chunin

The response was much more direct than she thought it would have been. Sora seemed soft spoken and even a little meek but that one word was said with a surprising amount of confidence. Eyes widening slightly and lips parting the same, she quickly turned the expression into a smile and a nod. "I'll keep that in mind." She said, looking his abrasions over once more. She respected his ability to shrug off the bruises and want to push himself further. It was a kind of kinship that she felt, remembering back to all the times she had done the same.

Walking back down the trail that they had originally met on, Tsume remembered that all of the things that Sora had gathered had been for his garden. "So we're going back to where you live? Is that in the village or is it somewhere out here in the mountains?" While she didn't want to return to camp walking all the way to the village was probably a bit too far for her to wander off to. If that was the case then she hoped the spar could still happen before the two parted ways.

Weapons List:
Wooden Bo Staff
Sling
100 Sling Stones
Military Ration Pill
Coagulation Pill
Steel Katana
Steel Kama
Leather Gunbai
10m Rope
2 Iron Trench Knife
Iron-tipped Spear
Iron Kanabo
Steel Kusarigama
Leather Whip
Iron Scythe
6 Iron Kusari-Fundo
Large Steel Flail
Steel War Hammer
Rope Johyo
Cloth Tessen
Wooden Recurve Bow
4 Tsume's Miracle Scroll

Buki Pool:
45m Metal Wire
6 Smoke Bomb
4 Flash Bomb
2 Fuuma Shuriken
80 Kunai
20 Shuriken
25 Senbon
20 Explosive Tag
5 Military Ration Pills
2 Wood Tonfa
2 Wood and Iron Nunchaku
20 Arrow

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:15 pm 
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

"I live just inside the walls....if we were to spar it would be wise to find a area close by." Slyther was already starting to regret the second trip up the mountain today. He started to walk a bit funny and eventually let the cart go stopping it on a flatter section while he began to stretch his muscles out. Reaching into his bag he pulled out a small canteen with a odd mark engraved on it. A triangle inside a circle. After a few quick swigs the boy wiped his mouth. "I would hope it would be soon, I am starting to get quite hungry."

For the first time, Tsume saw Slyther eyeing up and down her body. Examining her figure and form. It felt different then the ogling of a teen boy however, his eyes seemed cold, calculated, like the eyes of a hungry beast.

Fighting styles:
Ijutsu Expert
Taijutsu Adept
Kuchiyose Expert
Fūinjutsu Adept

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:49 am 
Oto Chunin
Oto Chunin

Living just inside the walls brought up a whole slew of issues for the spar the two had spoke of. Luckily Sora stated that they could have the spar close by rather than walking all the way into the village. "Yeah, makes sense. I'm sure there's a place nearby." She said with an audible excitement. She had been far too antsy since the battle ended and a friendly spar would be a nice way to let loose and relax. Sora stated that he'd like it to be soon since he was beginning to get hungry. Now that he mentioned it she was a little hungry herself but food always tasted better when you worked up an appetite through hard work.

The pair had stopped for a while, Sora taking a drink from his canteen and Tsume checking out the surrounding area. It was a decently sized clearing, roughly twenty meters, give or take. It certainly favored a more close-range spar but gave enough room to maneuver at least. Pulling her staff from it's place on her back, Tsume twirled the polearm in front of her before driving one end into the dirt, a small disturbance in the dirt accompanying it.

"This place work for you? I'm ready to go whenever!" She said with a cheery pep in her speech.

Weapons List:
Wooden Bo Staff
Sling
100 Sling Stones
Military Ration Pill
Coagulation Pill
Steel Katana
Steel Kama
Leather Gunbai
10m Rope
2 Iron Trench Knife
Iron-tipped Spear
Iron Kanabo
Steel Kusarigama
Leather Whip
Iron Scythe
6 Iron Kusari-Fundo
Large Steel Flail
Steel War Hammer
Rope Johyo
Cloth Tessen
Wooden Recurve Bow
4 Tsume's Miracle Scroll

Buki Pool:
45m Metal Wire
6 Smoke Bomb
4 Flash Bomb
2 Fuuma Shuriken
80 Kunai
20 Shuriken
25 Senbon
20 Explosive Tag
5 Military Ration Pills
2 Wood Tonfa
2 Wood and Iron Nunchaku
20 Arrow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:10 am 
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

With a twirl and flourish, the girl removed her long spear and planted it firmly into the soft earth. Slythers eyes never left her figure. Carefully watching the tip and the her arms at work. He was quite impressed at her shown skill. "What are you going to do? Stab me?" He said with a sarcastic and dry tone, moving the cart away from the area she has marked for our spar and parking it behind a group of trees. Before we can begin I cover the cart with a tarp of leaves and branches quickly gathered.

Slyther walked away from his cart, and stepped back to the edge of the clearing still carrying a leaf in his hand. "If this is where you want to fight, I see no better place." With a release of his fingers the soft blowing wind he let the leaf go, allowing it to drift gently across the clearing. His body dropped instantly from the relaxed pose to a combat ready pose.

Fighting styles:
Ijutsu Expert
Taijutsu Adept
Kuchiyose Expert
Fūinjutsu Adept

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:36 am 
Oto Chunin
Oto Chunin

For a brief moment Tsume simply stared at Sora before looking up at the tip of her staff noting there was no sharp end to the bo before placing her eyes back on the Kumo-nin. "Err, I don't think this stabs very well." She said with a confused tone, watching her sparring partner take the cart and cover it quickly. As he came back holding a leaf she wondered if any of those flowers had more to them than simply looking pretty. That could wait though, he had agreed that this was a suitable place for a spar and even took a stance ready to fight. That was all she needed to clear her head of the strange precluding acts that came before.

Tapping the ground with the end of her staff Tsume then moved into action. A single seal was made around the shaft of the bo before she flickered in front of Sora. The wooden weapon was swung over her head as deft hands twirled it once, twice, a third time to build momentum. The staff was brought down, resting into the nook of her armpit and with a clockwise turn of her body she brought the weapon full force around her back and out toward the Kumo-nin. As she completed the rotation her feet planted firmly into the familiar horse stance, drawing power from the earth itself and keeping her balance unbreakable as she did so.

[Used Techniques:
Body Flicker Technique (D-Rank)

Stats:
Strength: Epic
Constitution: Proficient
Stamina: Masterful (Proficient w/Seal)
Reflexes: Masterful (Epic for Dash)
Coordination: Epic
Wisdom: Average (Poor w/Minor Precog)

Stamina Remaining:
98]

Weapons List:
Wooden Bo Staff
Sling
100 Sling Stones
Military Ration Pill
Coagulation Pill
Steel Katana
Steel Kama
Leather Gunbai
10m Rope
2 Iron Trench Knife
Iron-tipped Spear
Iron Kanabo
Steel Kusarigama
Leather Whip
Iron Scythe
6 Iron Kusari-Fundo
Large Steel Flail
Steel War Hammer
Rope Johyo
Cloth Tessen
Wooden Recurve Bow
4 Tsume's Miracle Scroll

Buki Pool:
45m Metal Wire
6 Smoke Bomb
4 Flash Bomb
2 Fuuma Shuriken
80 Kunai
20 Shuriken
25 Senbon
20 Explosive Tag
5 Military Ration Pills
2 Wood Tonfa
2 Wood and Iron Nunchaku
20 Arrow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:18 am 
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

In less then a blink of his eyes, the Shinobi he had agreed to duel was before him. Slyther had long since be used to such movement. Everyone in Kumo was faster then him, even the doctors and the smiths. Not a twitch, until she was close enough to fight him. Ignoring all strikes that would be dealt to him, Slyther took a strange stance. It looked almost like a dance Slyther was doing his movements erratic and strange making his limbs hard to follow. "Oh, your quick. Good." The boys voice seemed darker, his eyes were wide, and dark like crimson blood as he stared at her.

Leaning into her attacks, letting her strike him a few times not caring about the staff or any blades that she has, Slyther brought his hands out ready to strike her. Flowing through his hands a strong source of lightning chakra gather, If his strange and disturbing strike hits her he will release this surge of electricity through her body, attempting to interrupt the pathways of her brain and stun her. The strike against her was not from the angle that she expected however the forward running gut punch twisted at the last moment and aimed directly at her Kidney.

Don't have to much fun, Playing with your food Is rude.

[Techniques used]
Disturbance Taijutsu: A-rank (lowering your Precog by a tier)
Body Pathway Derangement: A-rank (In attempt to stun)

Ninjutsu: 60/60
Taijutsu: 15/30
Stamina: 50/50
Ijutsu 35/50

Stats:
Strength: Average
Constitution: Masterful (bittersweet success implant -5 durability) (Epic level Pain tolerance)
Stamina: Average
Coordination: Proficient (Major Advantage Ijutsu for organs, Major advantage for aiming. Masterful for hand seals.)
Wisdom: Average (-1 Teir to Precog)

Fighting styles:
Ijutsu Expert
Taijutsu Adept
Kuchiyose Expert
Fūinjutsu Adept

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:10 pm 
Oto Chunin
Oto Chunin

Spinning with the full force of her body, Tsume crashed her bo into Sora's side. To her surprise he did not attempt to dodge but merely accepted the blow. An even greater surprise was that he seemed entirely unfazed with having a staff slammed into his ribs. He commented on her speed while giving her a crazed look and she suddenly felt much less comfortable with this spar than she had mere moments before. Removing the weapon from his side she took a step backward inspecting him closer now. His body began moving in a strange way and she couldn't help but feel if only she was wiser that would matter.

Sora reached out causing her to take another backward step while she slammed the end of her staff toward his lead foot. Expecting this to have as little effect as her swing had previously whether the crushing blow hit or not she would extend the staff up and forward between his legs before leaning hard to the left, placing the bo on her waist like a fulcrum. She pushed herself forward, diagonally to Sora, and if the bo had gone between his legs as she hoped, he would be swept to the dirt by the sudden entrapment. If this proved unsuccessful she would rotate the bo around her waist until it sat steady in her left hand and pushed the weapon forward between them.

While she had little idea just what the Kumo-nin was doing she did know that she had the range advantage between her staff and his hands.

[Used Techniques:
N/A

Stats:
Constitution: Proficient
Stamina: Masterful (Proficient w/Seal)
Coordination: Epic
Wisdom: Average (Poor w/Major Disadvantage Precog)

Stamina Remaining:
Same]

Weapons List:
Wooden Bo Staff
Sling
100 Sling Stones
Military Ration Pill
Coagulation Pill
Steel Katana
Steel Kama
Leather Gunbai
10m Rope
2 Iron Trench Knife
Iron-tipped Spear
Iron Kanabo
Steel Kusarigama
Leather Whip
Iron Scythe
6 Iron Kusari-Fundo
Large Steel Flail
Steel War Hammer
Rope Johyo
Cloth Tessen
Wooden Recurve Bow
4 Tsume's Miracle Scroll

Buki Pool:
45m Metal Wire
6 Smoke Bomb
4 Flash Bomb
2 Fuuma Shuriken
80 Kunai
20 Shuriken
25 Senbon
20 Explosive Tag
5 Military Ration Pills
2 Wood Tonfa
2 Wood and Iron Nunchaku
20 Arrow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:49 pm 
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

For the first time in a long time, it seems that Tsume the Shinobi that has been gracing him with her presence seemed silent. It was relaxing for Slyther, not having a person to fight that insulted or belittled him. With a spinning force the staff slammed against his body the impact with a loud crack that echoed through the surrounding forest. The look on her face was priceless, It was almost as if time stopped for just a extra moment as Slyther stared at her.

The Shinobi squickly spun her staff around as she strikes down at his foot, Slyther spun his whole body around, changing his stance entirely in a quick motion. His hands tumble forward onto the ground as he kicked his legs out from under him. The long Bo staff striking against his chest as the boys hands sink into the soft dirt, under him attacked directly to his hands the rock and earth began to churn and mix. The staff strikes down but is met by the rising earth as from under Slyther himself a pillar of stone began to rise just as the staff hit down.

Slyther danced atop this pillar as it rose higher and higher until it passed the tree cover a huge 100 Feet tall pillar of rough sandy dirt pierces its way into the sky Slyther on top of it. A little bit of alone time, perfect for what I want to do. Slyther prepared his mouth a large amount of chakra molding in his stomach for when the time was just right, as soon as he saw Tsume he would release a 2 blasts, he had already done the hand seals he required a Rabbit → Dog → Boar while the pillar of earth rose swiftly to give him some space. When he would next see Tsune, she would be hit with a piercing blast of water, mixed with lightning chakra molded into it to electrocute her instantly.

[Techniques used]
Disturbance Taijutsu: (couldn't find upkeep so assuming none)
Moving Earth Core B-rank
Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration: - C-Rank

Ninjutsu: 45/60
Taijutsu: 15/30
Stamina: 50/50
Ijutsu 35/50

Stats:
Constitution: Masterful (bittersweet success implant -5 durability) (Epic level Pain tolerance) Major advantage due to Taijutsu
Coordination: Proficient (Major Advantage Ijutsu for organs, Major advantage for aiming. Masterful for hand seals.)

Fighting styles:
Ijutsu Expert
Taijutsu Adept
Kuchiyose Expert
Fūinjutsu Adept

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:54 pm 
Oto Chunin
Oto Chunin

Yet again to her surprise, Sora threw himself into her strike. This time taking the blow squarely to the chest. She heard a sound that was not one a normal person would be happy hearing and fell into a reverse bow stance to shoot the polearm backward and out from under the Kumo-nin. That was when he decided to show his Ninjutsu prowess, which to be fair, she had asked for.

The ground beneath them began to rise which forced her to hop backward away from it. Up and up the pillar went with Sora atop it and she felt a tinge of jealousy at the sight. The grip on her staff tightened as it rose. Gritting her teeth she choked her grip on the staff toward the bottom and spun the weapon over her head once before bringing it whipping around her. Her body spun with it, the centrifugal force growing with each bit of her body that pushed through the rotation. As it reached the maximum velocity she could generate the staff seemed to roar, a lion's angry cry filling the air, before it smacked into the pillar that was still rising.

Chakra coated the staff as it crushed into stone and cleaved through it entirely leaving Sora stranded atop a falling pillar of his own creation.

[Used Techniques:
Buki Gyakusatsu: Shishi Nakigoe (B-Rank)
Chakra Flow (C-Rank)

Stats:
Strength: Legendary
Rest Same

Stamina Remaining:
83]

Weapons List:
Wooden Bo Staff
Sling
100 Sling Stones
Military Ration Pill
Coagulation Pill
Steel Katana
Steel Kama
Leather Gunbai
10m Rope
2 Iron Trench Knife
Iron-tipped Spear
Iron Kanabo
Steel Kusarigama
Leather Whip
Iron Scythe
6 Iron Kusari-Fundo
Large Steel Flail
Steel War Hammer
Rope Johyo
Cloth Tessen
Wooden Recurve Bow
4 Tsume's Miracle Scroll

Buki Pool:
45m Metal Wire
6 Smoke Bomb
4 Flash Bomb
2 Fuuma Shuriken
80 Kunai
20 Shuriken
25 Senbon
20 Explosive Tag
5 Military Ration Pills
2 Wood Tonfa
2 Wood and Iron Nunchaku
20 Arrow

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:21 pm 
Kumo Chunin
Kumo Chunin

Slythers hands met for seal after seal quickly, below him the sound of a loud crashing smash the pillar of stone. Fuck! she hits hard, shes not even close to as fast as Kami, though, I fully expected her to come at me. The ground under him tumbled and shook, he had little time at all. Slyther started to laugh as he lept from the pillar, his body wrapping itself in bright sparking yellow light. He was fast! Faster then ever before. In a swift 3 hand seals he releases his mixture Jutsu a jet of bright blue water surrounded in a crackling shell of lightning. He wasn't done though, as he came tumbling down he pulled the earth with him. The tumbling pillar of rock shifting and rocking under him until he was surfing on it.

"Lets crank it up huh? I haven't gotten to use this one yet" Surfing the rock around her letting it carry him around the ground he started to do a flurry of hand seals. Horse → Serpent → Boar A whipping torrent of winds started to surround the boy as the rocks and earth carried him closer and closer to the ground. The spiraling winds suddenly ignite burning a bright and brilliant flame and crackle with lightning a mixture of three different elements at once. The bright and crackling tornado shoots across the small battlefield just as erratic as the boy that has brought it into existence.

"Behold, the power of Ninjutsu!"

OOC: Using Earth flow wave to catch and carry myself down, Attacking while coming down with both jutsu

[Techniques used]
Disturbance Taijutsu (b-rank upkeep)
Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration: - C-Rank (5)
Combo Technique: Electric Burning Tornado A-rank (15)
Earth Flow Wave B-rank (10)
Lightning Strike Armor B-rank (10)

Ninjutsu: 10/60
Taijutsu: 0/30
Stamina: 45/50
Ijutsu 45/60

Stats:
Constitution: Masterful (bittersweet success implant -5 durability) (Epic level Pain tolerance) Major advantage due to Taijutsu
Reflexes: Masterful (Epic with LSA)
Coordination: Proficient (Major Advantage Ijutsu for organs, Major advantage for aiming. Masterful for hand seals.) Major advantage is LSA

Fighting styles:
Ijutsu Expert
Taijutsu Adept
Kuchiyose Expert
Fūinjutsu Adept

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:02 pm 
Oto Chunin
Oto Chunin

As the pillar began to crumble Tsume caught sight of her opponent just as he began to spew water from his lips. Doton and Suiton, thats- her thoughts cut short as the water began to crackle, thin streaks of energy surging through it. Three elements?! She thought as she formed a single seal. Crouching to the ground below her she slammed a palm into the dirt as a formula spread out in all directions. From below her the ground split open as a massive gate cut between them bearing the face of a furious oni. Tiles lined the gate's frame and as the water and lightning struck against it's face the steel held firm.

Sora's voice called out then and she was confused on how much more up the spar could be cranked. Her eyes widened slightly as he began to release Fuuton too? She wondered as her body tensed in response. He then ignited the wind in flames. No way, he has all five?! Just what kind of guy had she come across? The flaming and electrified tornado began to erratically shoot across the battlefield but there was no projectile whose path she could not foresee. She formed a single seal as she flickered to safety away from it's trajectory and landed atop the gate she had summoned. Her hands reached for a chain and with a soft pull the tiles of the gate lifted and a massive amount of blades were fired toward Sora. None were thrown with accuracy in mind but one couldn't dodge the drops in a rainstorm and this was a similar concept.

She couldn't get too close to him, not yet, not while he was coated in that electricity. She wondered, however, how long could someone continue to throw technique after technique before running out of chakra? She placed one end of her staff atop the Rashomon unsure of how to continue against someone who could bend all five elements to their will.

[Used Techniques:
Summoning: Rashomon (B-Rank)
Body Flicker Technique (D-Rank)

Stats:
Reflexes: Epic
Rest same

Stamina Remaining:
71]