The Naruto Text Based Role Playing Game
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:58 am

All times are UTC-04:00

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:08 am 
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Inahara sat on top of her small house which was near a training area that the Uchiha Clan District had contained. Part of her wanted to train today, but she was unsure if she was even in the mood for it. People were gearing up for the Chuunin Exams but Inahara was gearing up for something else. There was a whole new life waiting for her to embrace. She had finally faced the scroll that had been apart of her life ever since she was born. She hadn't told anyone else about her findings yet. Inahara didn't know how to go about it. She now knew that the blood that ran through her veins were mixed and artificially created. What did that make her? A living experiment? She was not meant to exist in this time period, but here she was. "You know, I'm actually pretty cool now that I think about it. I'm technically almost a hundred years old..." Inahara said to herself as she start flipping through her little black book.

"Hmmm.....I have a new entry I need to make." Inahara turned to blank page and started to write in some information. As she wrote, her thoughts would follow suit.
Name: Faulkner Inazuka
Length: 19.558 cm "Yeah, definitely one of the biggest."
Girth: 4.572 cm "He wasn't -too- much on girth however. Still was a pretty nice dick"
Sex Appeal: Unique hair and attractive yet misleading innocence "Let's face it, Ina. You a real hoe if you're out here fucking people because they have silver hair."
Sex Style: Very aggressive and dominant. He definitely very primal and true to his clan. Ironically enough, I don't believe we ever did doggy style. "He definitely did command me like a dog though. Of course your hoe ass listened."
Most Memorable Part: He had the audacity to cum inside of me twice but at least I unlocked the next stage to my Sharingan. "Probably going to need to come up with a fake story to how I did that. Can't just be like ' I let a guy fuck me until I was a numb and suddenly it happened'. That would be embarrassing"
"I might need to get in contact with him after the Chuunins are over with..."Inahara put her pen away and closed her book all in one quick movement. Her eyes would go back to staring off into the distance and talking to herself.

Stamina: Proficient
Dexterity: Average
Agility: Average
Wisdom: Proficient

Fighting Styles:
Ninjutsu Major
Taijutsu Minor
Ijutsu Major
Genjutsu Major
Sensory Major
Bukijutsu Minor
Fuinjutsu Minor

30ft Metal Wiring
x10 Kunai
x10 Shuriken
x2 Flash Bombs
x3 Smoke Bombs
x5 Yellow Tags

Spent Character Points: 4,800
Unspent Character Points: 300
Total Character Points: 5,100

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:55 am 
Uchiha Seto
Uchiha Seto

The Uchiha Clan district. It's been awhile since Seto has been here and home for that matter. Life has been so hectic as of late. As he walked the cobbled path way of the epicenter of the entire area set aside for the Uchiha he would come across a training field. He would stop for a moment, placing his hands on his hips as he looked at the barren training area. His long black hair pulled back into a ponytail to the middle of his back. His black iris focused on the area intensely. His black cloak covering his body and garments underneath. He happened to hear a familiar voice in the distance which caused him to look toward the direction of the voice. His eyes would settle on the Uchiha from his previous mission. And, woman from the Monkey Frisky.

"Hmmm.....I have a new entry I need to make."

He would turn his body to face her and watch as she sat atop an house with a book that appeared to be black. He observed her turn a page and start writing. He would wait quietly for a moment as he watched her with keen eyes.

"I might need to get in contact with him after the Chuunins are over with..."

He would then observe her put her pen away and and close her book all in one quick movement. His eyes would travel to where she would have placed her book. And, then his eyes would bounce back to her staring off in the distance. He was behind her coming in from the south of the area. So, she had no idea he was standing their. He wouldn't move a muscle except for moving his right hand to in front of his chest to make the tiger seal, his body slowly starting to fade from existence it would appear as he would appear behind Inahara on top of the building, standing directly behind her. He would slowly raise his hand down to his side of his body as he would speak, surely she would recognize his voice.

"Deep in thought are we?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:33 am 
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Inahara was so focused on her thoughts that she did not even realize another individual had been in her vicinity. She wondered what the rest of her team had been doing. Inahara still hadn't told anyone about the fact that she wasn't going to be joining the Chuunin Exams due to this crucial information she had just found out. She needed time to do more investigation and find out more about her past. There was so much more to her existence than she could have ever imagined and she knew that she could do a lot more now. Inahara felt like she could do so much more now than she ever could before. She knew she would have performed decently well in the Chuunin Exams, but there was no way she could go right now. A part of her felt bad about it but she knew it was for the best. She felt more guilty that she hadn't told them yet, but she figured she would just wait until it was all over to join them again. They might hate her now and she wouldn't blame them. Right now, all Inahara was worried about was herself.

While being in such deep thought, the sudden voice appearing startled her to the point that she accidentally knocked her book open to the page she had just written in. "MOTHER FUCK!" Her voice rang through the entire clan district. She normally wouldn't let herself get taken off guard so easily but since it had previously been so quiet, she figured everyone had been out doing stuff. She wasn't at all expecting to see Seto of all people. She wasn't too sure how to feel about him, but she had no reason to feel any ill will towards him. They did just go on a mission together not too long ago and he proved to be helpful force in its completion.

Inahara gripped onto the roof of her small home with the aid of chakra in order to keep herself from completely falling off the building. She would pull herself up onto the roof so that she would fully be sitting on it instead of her feet dangling on the edge. "Ugh- Um, yeah. Hi. Whatcha' up to, old man? " She teased, trying her best to recover as smoothly as possible. Inahara's jacket was draped over her back still sporting the Uchiha Clan symbol in the center. She had plans to get it altered as soon as possible later on to add on a new symbol. While she was a member of the Uchiha, she needed to show pride in the other clan that she now was apart of. She wondered how others might feel about her representing two clans, but she would do it shamelessly. Inahara knew now that she didn't need to follow in someone else's footsteps and she could just make her own at whatever pace she wanted to.

Fighting Styles:
Ninjutsu Major
Taijutsu Minor
Ijutsu Major
Genjutsu Major
Sensory Major
Bukijutsu Minor
Fuinjutsu Minor

30ft Metal Wiring
x10 Kunai
x10 Shuriken
x2 Flash Bombs
x3 Smoke Bombs
x5 Yellow Tags

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:22 am 
Uchiha Seto
Uchiha Seto

He noticed her book flip open to the page she had written in. Seto had looked down at it but he was glancing back at her as she yelled a curse-word that echoed through the entire clan district. He would smile and then that would follow a slight chuckle would escape his lips as he looked down at her he would notice her pull herself up more to be sitting on the roof of what appeared to be her home.

"What are you doing up here? And, what are you writing about? I figured I'd check in with my fellow Uchiha. I haven't seen that Kazu around."

"Ugh- Um, yeah. Hi. Whatcha' up to, old man?"

He would chuckle at her comments about being an old man, obviously she would be teasing. He would sit down next to her, his long strands of ponytail bangs would fly forward onto his shoulder as he just glanced forward looking off into the sunset. The words that would come from his lips had an air of teasing as well. Despite the deep tone, it was obvious.

"I am just a few years older than you young girl. As for what I am up to. It is my duty to still watch after my fellow Kin. So, consider this an wellness check."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:26 am 
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Inahara lightly blushed as he laughed at her. She was more ashamed than embarrassed if that made any sense. She obviously needed to work on her reflexes if she didn't want to get taken off guard like that. "What the fuck, I don't care about that shit." Nevermind, Inahara was in fact embarrassed. "I got bored so I just decided to climb onto my roof and do some writing." Inahara's left hand would immediately reach over and flip her book closed and pull it to herself. The last thing she needed was word getting out about her little black book. Or maybe she did need let word get out so that people would be able to get a head-start on her journey to become the world's most renown sex expert. " I'm just writing about......" Her eyes would immediately dawdle off to the first thing she saw. "Clouds....I really like clouds. I've been thinking about planning a trip to Kumogakure so I can see all the different colors...." Inahara looked back to Seto trying to be as serious as possible. While she never liked to lie, she knew it was necessary when the truth was much harder to handle.

"That sounds like fun...It's my duty to.....Be a genin......As for Kazu, he's probably off training for the Chuunin Exams.....Something I would be doing if......I was going.." Inahara turned her gaze back towards the setting sky as her earlier feelings started to return. She didn't know what she was going to do. She couldn't go to the Chuunin Exams with all of the stuff she had on her plate. Her thoughts would weigh her down way too much and prevent her from performing to the aptitude that her teammates needed her for. Inahara wouldn't say anything more but simply waited for a response.

Fighting Styles:
Ninjutsu Major
Taijutsu Minor
Ijutsu Major
Genjutsu Major
Sensory Major
Bukijutsu Minor
Fuinjutsu Minor

30ft Metal Wiring
x10 Kunai
x10 Shuriken
x2 Flash Bombs
x3 Smoke Bombs
x5 Yellow Tags

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:58 pm 
Uchiha Seto
Uchiha Seto

"I got bored so I just decided to climb onto my roof and do some writing."

He observed her blushing, as well as holding the book close to her chest as if she was hiding something. This would cause Seto to look at her alittle more closely. He would lower his body on the roof into a squat so he became eye level with Inahara, his black long pony-tailed sideburns locks of hair falling forward as he did so, his black hair dancing to the right. His green sleeveless Jonin commander jacket snug fit to his muscular upper body. The headband of the his tied around his neck. His eyes bore into hers as he just looked at her. The look of her eyes staring off made Seto pay more attention, he would not take his eyes off her.

" I'm just writing about......Clouds....I really like clouds. I've been thinking about planning a trip to Kumogakure so I can see all the different colors...."

He would observe her looking back at her, and at the mention of the village Kumogakure he would have an negative reaction to that, but he wanted to clear his first train of thoughts.

"Writing about clouds, and your holding it that tight to your body. I know what you were really writing about!"

His facial expression was filled with an teasingly smirk followed by a teasing tone to his voice, but his expression soon harden when she mentioned Kumogakure. He remained squated looking at her, his face fixed itself into seriousness. And, those dark black eyes were appeared to be devoid of life. Almost internally cold and that feeling radiated through the eyes. A window to the soul if you will.

"Travel to Kumogakure for pleasantries as Konohagakure shinobi is heavily frowned upon. For obvious reasons. It's even more dangerous for an Uchiha. We have a strained relationship with that village and you would be inviting stuff I wouldn't and couldn't stand for."

"That sounds like fun...It's my duty to.....Be a genin......As for Kazu, he's probably off training for the Chuunin Exams.....Something I would be doing if......I was going.."

"Being a shinobi isn't about fun. You still have to be more careful. You are young and still have alot to learn. And, if he is training you should be too. You carry the blood of an Uchiha. Your looks aren't gonna be able to fully get you through life with everyone, young lady."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:11 am 
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

The redness over her face would intensify before she decided to just suck it all up and embrace her truth. He apparently had her all figured out. She wasn't sure of what else to say so she figured if she didn't bring much more attention to it, it would go away. His laughter was not something she had ever heard before, making it something she specifically noted in her head. Other's people happiness is what always brought her happiness. This wasn't something she'd like to say out loud too often in order to retain her presence as a Konoha Bad Bitch. The blush would steadily fade away as her voice grew heavier. After mentioning the fact that she wasn't going to the Chuunin Exams, the guilt steadily came back. She thought about it at least once a day every since she finally opened the scroll that bore the secrets of her entire life. Inahara uncontrollably rolled her eyes as he began to talk about the fundamentals of being a shinobi.

"Ah yeah,I kinda forgot about that whole thing with Kumogakure...I guess I get so caught up in my ideals that I forget that we're shinobi...I like to think there's more to this life than constant fighting...I'm not too serious all the time and I didn't really have aspirations until recently. I want to unify the world through love." The thought sat in her mine for a few moments. The idea of everyone loving one another was a blissful thought but was always thought of as a dream. Inahara began to stand up and as she did so, she would fully put on her oversized jacket. "...As you've probably realized, I'm not you're everyday Uchiha. I do as I please and it sometimes gets me in trouble. I am who I am though. I've embraced the fact that I'm more than just an Uchiha...I'm definitely proud of my clan though.." Inahara shook off her seriousness when she started to react to his last comment about her looks. She now sounded a bit defensive. "Hey! I've gotten this far with my looks. Who's to say I can't do more? Besiiides, there's a reason kunoichi are a known for being better when it comes to spy work. We don't just use these hips for child barin' anymore." She would then do a little sassy sashay as she finished her statement.

Fighting Styles:
Ninjutsu Major
Taijutsu Minor
Ijutsu Major
Genjutsu Major
Sensory Major
Bukijutsu Minor
Fuinjutsu Minor

30ft Metal Wiring
x10 Kunai
x10 Shuriken
x2 Flash Bombs
x3 Smoke Bombs
x5 Yellow Tags

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:17 am 
Uchiha Seto
Uchiha Seto

Seto observed her roll her eyes as he watched her, an slight annoyance came across his features as his lips curled down into a frown. He would still stare at her with an look of disappointment. That damn Etsu has been not motivating her or something. This is maddening. Seto couldn't be sure if that was the case but it was surely a thought for a moment. Seto would remove his frown a couple seconds later and begin to speak.

"Ah yeah,I kinda forgot about that whole thing with Kumogakure...I guess I get so caught up in my ideals that I forget that we're shinobi...I like to think there's more to this life than constant fighting...I'm not too serious all the time and I didn't really have aspirations until recently. I want to unify the world through love."

"A noble action. That unfortunately could fail. In the mean time you have to remember what you are. You are a shinobi. You carrying the blood you carry does make you unfortunately a target. It's not ideal. I would be lying to you if I doubted for a moment that people, including myself dream of peace. No death, no lost. No killing. But, it can happen and we have to be ready. Love can protect you and others."

He would observe stand up as he would soon follow her by standing up himself. The younger Uchiha putting on her oversized jacket. As Seto watched as the clouds begin to darken, as brief droplets of light rain begin to fall from the sky. The drops hitting Seto's body as the cool feeling caused his whole body to shiver as goosebumps raised. It wasn't an heavy rain, light heavy drizzle. The thunder cracked the sky with a loud boom as lightning didn't show. He would listen to Inahara speak again as his eyes just stared into the sky.

"...As you've probably realized, I'm not you're everyday Uchiha. I do as I please and it sometimes gets me in trouble. I am who I am though. I've embraced the fact that I'm more than just an Uchiha...I'm definitely proud of my clan though.."

"Nobody is saying don't be who you are. Their is no set requirements of personality or what you believe in because your an Uchiha. But, you must understand fully what your heritage means for you. You are a strong warrior by blood. You are a strong shinobi that is an budding leaf of Konoha. And, today you will begin to become stronger."

He would suddenly see Inahara shake off her seriousness as Seto still didn't look at her right away, his smile creeping across his face again as the drops of rain made the area temperature drop a few degrees. His black hair getting slightly wet but it is slightly dry. The thunderstorms have stopped striking and now it's just rain.

"Hey! I've gotten this far with my looks. Who's to say I can't do more? Besiiides, there's a reason kunoichi are a known for being better when it comes to spy work. We don't just use these hips for child barin' anymore."

"Being a women can only get you so far with spy work if you can't defend yourself. A perfect example would be. I can know your my enemy. I can see you are seducing me. I could also allow you to willingly give me your body and I accept. And, kill you afterwords. Those hips can get you into trouble. Now, as your elder Uchiha. Watch me."

He wouldn't even notice her doing her so called sassy sashay, he would bring both his hands up from the sides of his waist as he turned on his pivot balancing himself on the panel of roof he stood on. He would look at Inahara as he finally pulled his hands together near the middle of his chest. He would lower his speed of hand movement to the slowest speed possible so that Inahara could see the hand seals begin to weave: Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey. He showed her the long verison of to get her used to the seals. He would explain the short verison of seals later on. As he finished the final seal of Monkey. The chakra begin to well up in his chest as he released the connection of his fingers to bring the right hand down in front of his stomach next to his right side. He begin to focus more as streaks of lightning bolts very small begin to dance around his hands in three second flashes apiece. The sound of what would appear to be reminiscent of many birds chirping.

The lightning burst forth in his palm, he stood there as the lightning danced in the hand of Seto as he raised his hand up chest level to show it to Inahara. He waited a few moments letting it dance, the lightning causing his face to light up some. He would start to speak.

"This is the Chidori. It has a very good application we can make useful being of the Uchiha bloodline. The jutsu itself has one drawback. users move at their target so fast that its causes a tunnel vision-like effect for them. Because they charge in a straight line it is easy for opponents to attack them, and because of the tunnel vision it is difficult for the user to see these attacks, much less react to them. For this reason, most ninja cannot use the Chidori safely. However, a user of the Sharingan can overcome these drawbacks due to its heightened visual perception preventing the tunnel vision from occurring and its predictive capabilities making it easier for the user to avoid counterattacks. Now, I want to see you attempt to learn this jutsu."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:06 pm 
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

The sky was beginning to darken, much to Inahara's dislike. "Fuuuuuuck. I fucking hate rain. It's so fucking depressing. " A few drops started to explode against her forehead and rolll down her face. She never knew why being in the rain was ever romantic for anyone. Some of her thoughts, she would keep to herself as opposed to earlier. She wanted to focus on listening now. Nobody is saying don't be who you are. Their is no set requirements of personality or what you believe in because your an Uchiha. Inahara's eyebrow rose at that statement. It had always seemed like the idea of being some sort of prodigy or great shinobi was expected of all Uchiha. It also seemed as if though Uchiha were all destined to become depressing edgelord who only got off on brooding in their own pile of sadness. It was not a life Inahara was wanting to live. Contrary to her belief, as Seto said, an Uchiha could be any type of person. she could be herself. But her heritage was not something she could ignore either. In a 'hmph' of realization, Inahara smiled and continued to listen to what Seto had to say. She was immediately confused by his last words, but it seemed as if this talk would transition into something more.

"Meh. Guys usually cum first anyways. Perfect opportunity for a kill shot. " That was all Inahara had to offer. She would now pay attention as Seto seemed to have begun showing her some jutsu. Inahara would mimic the hand seals as he did them, paying close attention to the exact formations of his fingers. "Okay. This must be dome cool Katon technique for it to have this many hand seals." Inahara would stop following him as his hand went to his side and promptly started to generate powerful electricity. "Wait, What?.." Inahara's confusion would be immediately noticeable as he went on to explain the technique. She didn't know when to tell him. She didn't want to interrupt him but. Inahara knew she needed to.

Once Seto finished his explanation, she was faced with a conundrum. She could tell him about the fact that she didn't know Lightning Release or in true Inahara fashion, she could do the absolute most and still attempt it. "Alright. Here I go." It was obvious where this was going. Inahara would leap from her home and land directly in front of it. Her fingers began to run through the hand seals slowly. When she finally formed the last hand seal, her right hand fell to her side and started to generate chakra in the same fashion as Seto. Lightning began to swarm from her core and fluctuate all around her hand. It was a power she hadn't quite experienced yet. She could feel the energy vibrating all throughout her body. Following what Seto said, the attack would only allow for the user to be able to move in a straight line so she would do just that. Inahara would run forward as swiftly as she could towards a training log that had been located near the training field that was near her home. Her fist would collide against the log with its electrified power and shatter it entirely. The log could be seen flying into the distance with a huge crater in where Inahara had assaulted it.

All off this would happen in one fell swoop. All of this would happen. But without the lightning. It was all actually just Chakra Enhanced Strength. Inahara would walk back towards Seto as if she was dumbfounded by the fact that the technique didn't work. "Oh...Yeah, by the way, I don't know Lightning Release. I plan on learning it at some point, but I haven't gotten around to it." Inahara would awkwardly stand there now as she waited to see what Seto had to say about her performance.

Chidori - A Rank Except it's actually Chakra Enhanced Strength - B Rank

Fighting Styles:
Ninjutsu Major
Taijutsu Minor
Ijutsu Major
Genjutsu Major
Sensory Major
Bukijutsu Minor
Fuinjutsu Minor

30ft Metal Wiring
x10 Kunai
x10 Shuriken
x2 Flash Bombs
x3 Smoke Bombs
x5 Yellow Tags

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:22 pm 
Uchiha Seto
Uchiha Seto

"Fuuuuuuck. I fucking hate rain. It's so fucking depressing. "

He would observe her raise her eyebrow, he didn't wanna give her the wrong idea so he would explain if she so choose. She indeed was able to be a prodigy. She can be a pillar of light. He would see her make an Hmpf noise as she smiled. He would would smirk in response to her smile, before hearing her coming words. He would maintain his smirk as it smugly rested on his face.

"Meh. Guys usually cum first anyways. Perfect opportunity for a kill shot. "

"Now, that is just all kinds of wrong. Effective. Yes. Of course it would work on a man who don't follow the three prohibitions. Alcohol,
Women and Money."

He would shoot her an glance that she should not have that much of a short memory. Monkey Frisky. Drunken Inahara, Kanari and Kazu. It was an maddening sight for the Uchiha to see. Just the breaking of one of the prohibitions for children bothered him. The look upon his face was relaxed and not angry. Just a knowing look he was giving her. He would then turn to begin doing the hand seals. He stood there holding the lightning on the roof of her house. He would hear her leap off her house and landing directly in front of the home and Seto. Seto lowered his hand as the electric static that was dancing in his hands disappeared.

"Alright. Here I go."

He would stare at her with his Sharingan, easily picking up her hand seals considering she was doing them slowly anyway. Likely to learn then, He watched her mimic him and the way he completed his Chidori. He would watch her collect the same amount as him. Impressive. She caught on to something without her Sharingan. He would begin to fold his hands across his chest as he watched her charge forward into a dash toward a training log watching as her fist collided with the log. The problem lied in right there. He noticed that it didn't pierce the wood in half leaving a clean burn and dark scorch mark at the sight of impact with a clean cut. He watched it shatter entirely, busting apart. The Sharingan exposed this viewpoint vantage at an extra slow speed. He would watch her walk back toward Seto with a dumbfound look.

"Oh...Yeah, by the way, I don't know Lightning Release. I plan on learning it at some point, but I haven't gotten around to it."

Seto would stand there for a few moments, as his hands unfolded from across his chest and fell to the sides of him. The rain generating a light steady drizzle hitting his flesh. As Inahara stood awkwardly in front of him, the look on his face was merely this.
He would stand like that for a few moments before his ponytail bangs flew out of his face, he would nervously chuckle as he brought his right hand up behind his head and begin to rub the hair on the top of his head slowly. He would shake his head and then begin to speak. In the mere shadows two figures, ANBU lingered in the woods watching. It was merely only the men sent to keep an eye on Seto and report it back to Kanari.

"I will admit, Lord Kanari didn't allow me to look at your shinobi file either after what had happened. So, that was chakra enhanced strength. I happen to know that as well. Considering, you must know Katon, correct?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:13 pm 
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Well I guess that only happens when they're with me. Inahara's face turned into a smirk as she started to gaze into the sky. The rain continued in its silent rage. The rain fought to gain Inahara's attention, but it was far too light to do nothing more but make her notice it initially. To think there were villages where this happened all the time and to higher degrees boggled Inahara. They must all have crippling depression. Now that she got to thinking about it, what type of weather made Konohagakure special? Sunagakure had its' sandstorms. Kirigakure had its' rain and mist. Kumogakure had thunderstorms. Being in the Land of Fire, it was almost like it was summer throughout the whole year. Inahara's eyes would default back to Seto in order to gauge his reaction to her performance.

Inahara could not help but laugh uncontrollably after his realization. She wouldn't expect him to know the specifics about what he had knew of her fighting capabilities. She couldn't blame him too much for assuming she might've known lightning release. It did interest her however, when he brought up the mention of her files. Apparently, Kanari had files on all the capabilities of his shinobi. It made sense to have something like that so that he would know who would suit certain missions best. You don't send only fighters on a recon missions. But who's giving him this information?...Our sensei's?...But what about the stuff that our sensei's don't even know that we know. How much does Kanari know? Inahara's suspicious eyes began to looked towards the ground and then back to Seto. It was always hard for her to think whenever she had to be in the rain. It was like each raindrop changed her thought process entirely.

Inahara fully recovered from her laughter, causing her smile to descend into nothing. "Oh, umm...Yeah, I know fire release. No Uchiha's complete without it." Some Uchiha tended to learn other elements, but Katon was always the first. She hadn't heard of a single Uchiha who didn't know Fire release.

Fighting Styles:
Ninjutsu Major
Taijutsu Minor
Ijutsu Major
Genjutsu Major
Sensory Major
Bukijutsu Minor
Fuinjutsu Minor

30ft Metal Wiring
x10 Kunai
x10 Shuriken
x2 Flash Bombs
x3 Smoke Bombs
x5 Yellow Tags

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:02 am 
Uchiha Seto
Uchiha Seto

"Oh, umm...Yeah, I know fire release. No Uchiha's complete without it."

"Well, that would be kind of correct, actually."

Seto would look at her and nod before he would turn to look at her, placing his body in front of her, so she can see him and his hands as he pulls up a finger to get her attention before lowering it to the side of his body.

"I'm gonna begin with the most basic and important Katon jutsu every Uchiha first masters. It is the Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu, I am now gonna show you the hand seals but, not complete the last seal. However, you will do the seals and aim the fireball into the sky. Got it? Activate your Sharingan to see the hand seals clearly. "

Seto would wait for her to activate her blood limit that is the Uchiha gift. The Sharingan. He would then smile before bringing his hands up in front of his chest bringing them together to form the seals: Tiger → Ram → Monkey → Boar → Horse →, he would hold the horse sign as he looked Inahara into her eyes. He would then begin to speak.

"The first seal of this jutsu can either be Tiger of Snake. The ending hand seal I did not perform to complete the jutsu is Tiger. Now, let's see you do it?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:57 am 
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

The rain continued to suppress Inahara's normal liveliness but she wouldn't let the flames of her fiery personality be smothered so easily. Her arms folded as she went back into her internal dialogue. "You know....I don't think I've ever seen Seto be so.....Normal before....I wonder what his story is anyway...Oh well, I'll prod later." Except for wondering what Seto had in store for her next, Inahara would pay close attention to anything he said.

He went on to explain the technique he would be showing her. It was none other than the Fireball Jutsu technique that was famous among the clans. Some clans held tournaments to determine who was the strongest. Others had dick measuring contest. In the Uchiha clan, it was one who held the brightest, most powerful fireball that could hold the esteem that came with being an Uchiha. This jutsu was the beginning steps for any Uchiha wishing to become a shinobi. It was a technique Inahara had already practice before, but it wasn't exactly something she had honed before. She wondered what would make performing the technique different with the usage of her Sharingan.

"Whatever you say, Uchiha-sensei." It was rare that Inahara gave someone genuine respect but she had been in the mood for it so she decided to. Her eyes closed for a second and thought back to that feeling she felt when she first activated it. A mixture of fear and helplessness. Something she never wanted to feel again. Then she remembered what made her activate the Sharingan to begin with. A need to survive. Inahara's eyes rose open and reveal the clan's kekkei genkai, the Sharingan. Two black comma shapes twirled around her black pupil which had an iris that was now enveloped in red.

Her hands would then rise up to her chest and perform the hand seals as fast as she could. She would take the hand seal route that he had showed her even though she knew how to perform it with less, substituting the Tiger hand seal for Snake and then the final Tiger hand seal. Inahara looked into the sky. The flames roaring inside of her made it easier to ignore the rain. Her head would reel back as she unleashed a sphere of flames right before her. The droplets of rain attempted to smother the glorious ball of fire that Inahara created, but they were no match. Inahara's eyes honed in on the fireball. With the Sharingan, she was able to study it's very chakra makeup. She noticed that her accuracy with the technique was a lot better while her blessed eyes were activated. Inahara stretched her usual grin.

"That seemed pretty good to me, if I do say so myself."

Fighting Styles:
Ninjutsu Major
Taijutsu Minor
Ijutsu Major
Genjutsu Major
Sensory Major
Bukijutsu Minor
Fuinjutsu Minor

30ft Metal Wiring
x10 Kunai
x10 Shuriken
x2 Flash Bombs
x3 Smoke Bombs
x5 Yellow Tags

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:36 am 
Uchiha Seto
Uchiha Seto

"Whatever you say, Uchiha-sensei."

He would observe her, noting she only had two tomoe which caused Seto to frown, as he had an duty within himself to help fellow Uchiha harness there powers. He would cross his arms just observing her performing the hand seals easily, and completing the seals rearing her head back and shooting the ball into the air. He smiled as he looked toward Inahara.

"That seemed pretty good to me, if I do say so myself."

"You got it down pack. I will see we will have to work on you awakening the final tomoe of your Sharingan at some point. Anyhow, next jutsu is called Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu. This is the hand seals."

He didn't need to be slower, he sped up his hand speed but still slower for Inahara to see: Snake → Ram → Monkey →, stopping himself before the last seal, looking back at her with his deep black eyes as he spoke.

"The last seal for this is Tiger. Once you do this you won't see any flames but what appears to be a flammable gas. That should it come into contact with fire or a spark it will ignite into a large fireball. It's expelled from your lungs so try to aim away from anything you don't eventually want to get burned."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:35 am 
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

She was pretty proud of herself for her demonstration of a technique. Inahara felt it was at least a pretty solid performance of the technique. It was a simple jutsu that most Katon users started out with learning. One could say that many fire release take their origins from this one technique, making it one of the most rudimentary jutsus to learn. Inahara's eyebrow raised at his mention of awakening the final tomoe. She never really knew much about the origins of her clan. She honestly didn't fully understand the Sharingan, just that it was something that the Uchiha's inherited.

Now it was time for the next jutsu. With Inahara being well versed in many arts, it was nice getting a chance to focus on just one for now. She never really had a teacher besides Etsu and now Seto. When she was younger, she wanted to become as talented as possible in all areas so that she could be a true Uchiha. Everything up until finally becoming a shinobi Inahara had learned on her own. Her attitude might have lead on that she was lazy, and at times she definitely was, but she had ire. Luckily she had been endowed with the knowledge of her mother and now she knew the truth. Inahara did not need to know a thousand jutsu to be a true Uchiha. She just needed to be true to herself. That was the only truth Inahara lived by. Inahara has been very mischievous at times but one thing she never did was lie.

"Alright. Well in that case..." Inahara would grab her jacket that always dangled perfectly on her back. She would toss it over to the side, the clothing floating in the air and landing softly on the ground in true shounen fashion. Her hands would raise to her chest and form the hand seals just as Seto had shown her. Her head would reel back as her belly filled with air. Her lungs became the impetus that would help in releasing a flammable gas in front of her. She would let the ball of gas shoot off in front of her before performing any further actions. Normal eyes wouldn't be able to see the technique but the Sharingan could. She was able to see the gaseous mass flying off before her.

Once the technique reached a certain distance, her hands would flick into the pockets of her skirt and remove two shurikens. Inahara would remove two shurikens from each of the pockets, allowing for them to spin around her pinky fingers as if they were some kind of toys. Her eyes were waiting for the perfect moment. Once she found that moment, the shuriken would spin off of her fingers and meet a firm grip that would release them into the distance. The shuriken would both fly with a perfectly curved arc. The shurikens traced the outlines of a circle in their paths until they met directly in the center of the explosive glass. Once the shuriken met, the spark that caused from metal meeting metal would result in a large explosion. It was nothing spectacular but was definitely enough to make the neighbors curious.

"Now that's one hell of a technique...That one's definitely going into my arsenal..What's up next, sensei?" Inahara said as she took a sigh of relief. A thought quickly flashed in the back of her head. She wondered how Etsu might feel about her calling someone else sensei. Hopefully she wouldn't react the same as she did when she thought Inahara had been digging into her secrets. Etsu was a pretty chill and at some times hilarious person, but she was not the one to make angry.

Katon: Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu - C Rank

Fighting Styles:
Ninjutsu Major
Taijutsu Minor
Ijutsu Major
Genjutsu Major
Sensory Major
Bukijutsu Minor