The Naruto RPG

The Naruto Text Based Role Playing Game
It is currently Wed May 27, 2020 8:34 am

All times are UTC-04:00

Post subject: Tan'yaba - The Foundry
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:18 pm 

The journey from the teahouse, near the edge of Hisako Square, to the construction zones a bit closer to the center of the area was brief. What had once been alive with many workers, anxiously and fastidiously seeking to repair the damage that had been done to the village, was now as desolate as a tomb. The rain had driven the workers away for the day, given it was already well enclosing upon evening, being already in the late afternoon, and the workers had been scarcely prepared for a sudden downpour. Amidst the heavy machinery and building materials, half-constructed skyscrapers dominated the nearby landscape. Rolling thunder echoed in the sky with a flash of accompanied lightning, as Andō weaved through the concrete jungle, making his way into the protective shade of an unfinished building - a mass of concrete, sandstone, and steel beams - and slid out of the onslaught of the thunderstorm.

Andō turned to look back at whence he came once sheltered by the steel beams and half-finished supports of a large skyscraper. He had been followed, willingly, and he knew that. His companion was Kisora; he had just met her, and he wasn't yet sure what to make of her. She seemed shrouded in contradictions, and yet there seemed to be a pressing question that gnawed at her thoughts. Something that he didn't know the answer to, at least not yet. Something they could not discuss in public, hence their arrival in a place where they could definitely speak without being overheard. "This should be good enough."

Stamina: Average
Reflex: Proficient
Coordination: Ascendant
Wisdom: Proficient

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:42 pm 
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

Once again, Kisora was completely soaked. She shuddered with the strangely cold day that they were having. It was a hell of a walk. Should have said. . .the Teahouse was fine. It's fucking hell out here. Chikako left me and I'm soaked once again. The woman had many regrets to listen to the man's idea. It was not fun and now she was slightly annoyed by the now once again soaked clothes that stunk of tea, wet cat, and sweat. She smelt horrible despite looking just as fine, even slightly more with her soaking black clothes. Once getting into the unfinished building, she took a deep breath of relief as her hands came to her upper arms and gripping them tightly gripping them tightly. She looked at him once her saw her and she only could give a nervous smile.

"Well. . ." Kisora looked around the building to find some materials sitting there on the ground, not caring to get them wet she went and took a seat. That might ruin the materials but she was tired. It was so much that weighed fully over the beautiful swordswoman. The day was just so much on her, it pained her, it even was painful to think about even more. "I. . .encountered a weird object from a portal. That. . .I was just told to protect by a strange fucking voice. But, more importantly. . ." It wasn't that part that bothered Kisora, it was how it wasn't. . .her as she stressfully tried to explain herself. She immediately would sound crazy as she continued, "That's not me! I. . .don't protect a stone because someone tells me that they're after it. I protect something because I decide to!" It was selfish and self-centered, but that's how she truly felt about it, "What is gonna happen? Am I going to be hunted? Who is it even? Who do I have to be scared of? What if I have to even protect it from you and I just told you about it! It's damned insane. . ." Kisora's hands and habits couldn't take it anymore. Her hands went into her pocket and pulled out a cigarette and a lighter, immediately putting it in her mouth and lighting it. The amber ashes starting up as she inhaled and took her first for today, she had no time earlier and this was her only time to try to calm herself down.

Stamina: Proficient
Reflex: Average
Awareness: Average
Combat Skill: Taijutsu - Average
Ranged Skill: Ninjutsu - Proficient
Finesse Skill: Hand Seals - Average

Traits
D-rank Traits:
  • [Anatomical Knowledge]
  • [Chakra Control]
  • [Elemental Affinity - Water]
  • [Rush of Energy]
C-rank Traits:
  • [Ijutsu]
  • [Advanced Elemental Affinity - Wood]
B-rank:
A-rank:
S-rank:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:04 pm 

Andō blinked twice. His mouth opened, then closed, and he was at a loss for what to say. His hunch, at least, had been correct - what she had to say was certainly something that probably shouldn't be said in public. He didn't, however, expect the volume or urgency of what was said. If Kisora wasn't a shinobi, he might in fact have thought that she was crazy. However, shinobi life included as rigorous mental training as it did physical training, and so the likelihood that she was simply insane was ludicrously small, and while it might have been possible that she had recently simply cracked under the stress of her last mission, the rest of her behavior and conduct would not have given him that impression.

"I - are you... Who else knows about this?" They were in a tenuous position now; the Kazekage was missing, and the chain of command was broken. It was not as simple as just reporting this to the correct authorities who could make the appropriate decisions. For the time being, they were on their own. Snakes without a head, and they had to be careful now what to do with this information. If it ended up in the wrong hands, it could be used to devastate an already unbalanced political situation. Seeing the sudden fraying nerves, the panic manifested in the appearance of a cigarette, Andō removed his white overcoat, revealing thin plated armor underneath, and passed it over to Kisora, offering it to her to help her warm up from the cold. He wasn't even sure what offers of comfort he could give now. "Tell me everything that happened."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:17 pm 
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

"The only people who know are Nahyuta Salam- Sahdmadhi?" It was her first attempt to try to not pronounce his last name as Salami, and a good one at that. "And Masaru Satetsu, who was there when it happened. But, I haven't talked to him since. They both didn't know what it was. . .I didn't let Nahyuta see it though." Her eye looked to his overcoat and took a deep breath as she took it from him, her cigarette remaining in her mouth, as she placed it over herself. She didn't want it to get dirty but she felt totally insane already. Kisora took another puff as the ashes fell from the end, her eyes tightening. It did hurt, it did feel like pain.

"But. . .it opened up and dropped to me while we were cooking for the hungry earlier. . ." She reached into her pants pulling out the circlet, the stone. Her eyes looking down to the thing. "I tried to think nothing of it, tried to think that it was some strange thing that maybe someone did to try to freak me out or give a gift. But, Masaru never heard of anything. Nahyuta didn't either. Then, you know nothing." She tried to recall everything, taking the cigarette from her mouth in the process. But, there was one more piece of information that she had. It was only for herself but she had it.

"But, after leaving Nahyuta's base of operations. . .I tried to do something else."

Traits
D-rank Traits:
  • [Anatomical Knowledge]
  • [Chakra Control]
  • [Rush of Energy]
C-rank Traits:
  • [Ijutsu]
B-rank:
A-rank:
S-rank:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:45 pm 

Listening to the story, Andō tried to formulate any kind of explanation in his mind, but his attempts were providing very little actual, possible explanation. He had never heard of anything like this before, and that made it all into a situation that was difficult to deal with. The fact that a trained shinobi such as Kisora might be scared of those who came through the portal, however, gave Andō a sense of worry, too. It spoke to the skills of those involved. "Do you know who it was that gave the thing to you?" He asked, brow furrowed as he tried to run through the possibilities of who it might have been that would have done such a thing. "Kemurigakure, Kirigakure, or Kumogakure?" He guessed, figuring that if she were to be hunted, then the 'gift' would have come from an enemy. Though, at the same time... "Maybe Konohagakure, then? If it was given to you, perhaps it was by our allies to keep safe? Any headband or distinguishing markings?" He queried.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:14 pm 
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

"The problem is that most of those places. . .they would use chakra, wouldn't they? That's why I asked Nahyuta, he's a monk. Then why I was curious if. . .you knew if Samurai could do a sorta thing. So, it's not something I'm sure that normal people can do. . ." She thought to herself as she shook her head, "I didn't see anyone, or anything. But, it was just an unstable, blue glowing portal. Just thoughts in my head in a voice that was quiet. . .and dying. It happened so fast but, I wish I knew more or knew something to know what to do. . ." She pulled the cigarette away from her mouth once more, her sleeves were dripping some but it was all the woman knew. But, Andō was more concerned with villages being the culprits. There wasn't much indication of who just that she had to do. It brought some comfort that the man didn't seem to be harmful to her, it only made things seem more normal to a degree. She didn't feel that insane for reacting the way that she did.

Traits
D-rank Traits:
  • [Anatomical Knowledge]
  • [Chakra Control]
  • [Rush of Energy]
C-rank Traits:
  • [Ijutsu]
B-rank:
A-rank:
S-rank:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:07 pm 

"I've never met a samurai that could, and I doubt there's a samurai I haven't met that could, either," he admitted. He didn't feel too much shame in the admission, given that he doubted a shinobi could do so, either. Certainly, at least, not without chakra. That sounded like something else, entirely. It didn't seem to adhere to any rules or logic that Andō knew of. "I think we're dealing with something else entirely." If he had been in Kisora's situation, he would have, admittedly, been unnerved as well. The mounting stress of the situation made him want to drink, and he could feel his fingers begin to grow itchy; he rested his dominant hand on the handle of his katana and held his hand outwards towards Kisora, seeking some kind of relief of his own. "Spot me one? He asked, leaning against the wall and tucking his other hand into his pocket. He wasn't one to normally smoke, but the situation was harrowing.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:35 pm 
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

The man asked for one and she handed it over along with her lighter, it wasn't the proper time for a pipe. She took a deep breath as she took her hat off and set it down on the materials that she was sitting on, "Don't kill yourself with it," Despite the conversation that they were having, Kisora decided that a joke would be better than keeping the conversation so heavy. Not just for him, but for herself too. But whatever this thing is, it'll probably kill me if I'm not careful. . . She took another inhale of the smoke as she left it in her mouth, her hands cuffing her face as she shrugged down as she just wanted to be unnoticeable. Kisora let out a sigh as she thought about everything. Even if it was something so simple and not important, it was still apart of her life to deal with now. Her eyes scanned back over to the man as she shrugged, "Someone must know what it is, but I'm not going to. . .scream to everyone that I have a weird stone from a portal. I think that's way too dangerous to try to get help with it."

Traits
D-rank Traits:
  • [Anatomical Knowledge]
  • [Chakra Control]
  • [Rush of Energy]
C-rank Traits:
  • [Ijutsu]
B-rank:
A-rank:
S-rank:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:23 am 

Taking the lighter and the cigarette, Andō flicked the lighter a few times, using his free hand to shelter the small flame from the wind, and lit the tip of the cigarette. He tossed the device back to Kisora, then placed the tobacco between his lips and took a deep breath. It took a moment, but soon the nicotine filled his body, and it helped him relax a slight bit and collect his thoughts. "You're smart," he acknowledged, agreeing certainly that it was the best plan to let as few people as possible know about the existence of the stone and the portal-men. He let out a deep breath, blowing out a cloud of smoke as he did so. "I think it's better that as few people as possible know about it, for now," he said with a nod, taking another puff of the cigarette, pausing for a moment to cough, being not entirely used to tobacco. "You said you're afraid of them... Is it because you think you're weak, or you're afraid they're strong?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:35 am 
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

"Probably somewhere in the middle, afterall I do not know who 'they' are. There was no indication at all of who 'they' may be. But, I do know that they want this stone. It seemed to have some sorta power earlier. . . But, I just tried for a moment on my own." The woman had quickly caught the lighter as she dropped her cigarette to the ground, bringing her sandal to the now burnt out trash and fully putting it out on the ground. "But, my advantage for now is that they do not know what I can do. So the stronger, the better for when that day comes for me." Once again, her eyes closed as she took a deep breath and exhaled a sigh at the end. It most likely ment that she would be training some more compared to the missions, equalling less income in the long term. Meaning less food and meals to enjoy on her own instead, it was not desirable but it seemed so far she did not have a choice.

Traits
D-rank Traits:
  • [Anatomical Knowledge]
  • [Chakra Control]
  • [Rush of Energy]
C-rank Traits:
  • [Ijutsu]
B-rank:
A-rank:
S-rank:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:51 am 

Watching as Kisora finished her own cigarette, Andō took his own from his mouth and examined it. He placed it back between his lips and took another puff, then blew out a trail of smoke and dropped his cigarette onto the ground, too, stomping it out and grinding it into the dirt. There was another roll of thunder, and a flash of lightning that illuminated the inside of the building temporarily. Kisora was truly beautiful, and while it was hidden by distress, rain, and smoke, it was hard not to notice. It made the artist want to help all the more, though he knew that he would have involved himself in helping anyway, regardless. Andō's hand, having previously held his cigarette, shifted to the pommel of his sword, and he examined her with his yellow eyes. "I can't help with the second part, but I can help with the first one. I'm not sure how good of a swordsman you are, but swordsmanship is a dance, and best practiced with two," he offered.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:16 pm 
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

With the offer of a spar, Kisora couldn't decline. It wasn't just for her frustrations but it was also for her to get stronger. She nodded her head as her hands went towards her swords, the left grabbing onto only a katana. The curiousity of the larger sword maybe in the air for him. It has it's purpose but it wasn't for fighting at the moment. She took a deep breath, "I'll have you know I will do my best to not hurt you, but I'll try to block too. . .I don't possess medical skills if either of us get hurt." She didn't know his strength, but nor did he know hers. Her left hand unsheathed on of the swords and held it behind her, horizontal to the ground. The woman's feet went onto the tips of her toes to hold herself up, her chakra was starting to build up. While not visable to the Samurai, her type of elements were not visible to the eye. But, it was there, it was swelling within her arms and legs. She was getting faster, fast enough to be able to use her momentum to her advantage. Fast enough to attempt to keep up with the man who she was going to face on this lonely night.

Then it happened, it only took one moment to start but Kisora's body started to move fast. It was like a blur that almost seemed unnatural for most shinobi, but for Andō it might be something entirely different than what he expected. Kisora was no stranger to her clan, and didn't give her last name on purpose. She was a Sunba, not the average type, but one from those country sides that were unseen. One who's training was unseen to those around her, quiet and alone. Kisora was one fast motherfucker, if your mother would even allow it. A small smile on her face as her blade started to raise, a dangerous attack but maybe Andō had enough skill to deal with her attack.

It wasn't just her speed that was noticable, it was how her feet and body were moving. It was only a dance to Kisora, which had to flow and move in one fluid motion to attack. Her partner had to only make his move with hers, the sword started to come down towards his left arm. Starting at the top, as it moved towards it's target. Her Swift Release had it's full effect on her body as the motion of her sword coming down at it's top speeds had started to increase the damage of her strike, her strength. It was her technique, but ones familiar with dancing would realize that this technique was similar to something else. The sword would quickly go up, fully out, then ending fully down. Her arms fully stretched to aim at his arm. She didn't know how the man would react but he would at least be fast enough from his smaller stature compared to the woman. Kisora had a good feeling that he'd be able to keep up, but if not. . .hopefully he wouldn't mind going to the hospital.
526/500 for learning Dancing Blades Style: Rond

~Techniques Used~
Dancing Blades Style - A-Rank
Dancing Blades Style: Chasse - B-Rank
Dancing Blades Style: Rond - S-Rank

~Stamina~
95/150
60/60
30/30

~Stats~
Strength: Proficient w/ Major Advantage (Epic w/ Major Advantage with SA and Dancing Blades Style: Rond)
Constitution: Proficient
Reflex: Epic with Major Advantage (Godlike w/ Dancing Blades Style: Rond and Legendary w/ Major Advantage Dancing Blades Style: Chasse)
Coordination: Legendary w/ Major Advantage

Traits
D-rank Traits:
  • [Anatomical Knowledge]
  • [Chakra Control]
  • [Rush of Energy]
C-rank Traits:
  • [Ijutsu]
B-rank:
A-rank:
S-rank:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:26 pm 

She accepted the duel, and Andō began the process of taking a few steps back to put a bit of space in between the two of them. He moved out of the protective coverings of the half-finished building, letting the rain clatter softly against the light armor that he wore. He gave her a slight smile and a shrug of the head when she mentioned being unable to heal if one of them was hurt as a result of this; his implicit consent to whatever the outcome was. Kisora drew her blade preemptively and took what was, admittedly, a strange stance that Andō had not seen before. His yellow eyes narrowed in thought as he began to ponder the implications of just what her style might entail, before she suddenly lurched forward with a sudden burst of speed that definitely caught him off-guard.

Hayai! He thought, eyes widened slightly in surprise as she moved to cut the distance between them like the swift stroke of a blade. Andō had opted to draw his blade at the last possible moment, which, given Kisora's speed, was essentially immediately. Because of the fact that he was right handed, Andō's katana sat on his left side. She targeted his left arm accordingly, and just as they were about to come into contact, the samurai partially drew his blade about half-way from the sheath, enough for the metal of his blade to clash with a resounding ring against Kisora's own blade, safely protecting Andō from her strike. There was a great deal of accelerated force in her charge, as the samurai dug his heels into the ground, leveraging his own strength to bring her to a halt and end her strike without yielding an inch of ground himself.

With his left arm successfully unsevered, he lifted in forward and threw a quick strike forward at Kisora's right side, matching his strength to hers for the blow. The goal of the strike was to force her back, so that afterwards he could fully draw his katana from its scabbard. If successful at this, he would advance upon her, drawing the remainder of the blade from its sheath in the same movement as he would leverage an upward slash at Kisora's torso.

[Strength: Ascendant (Epic w/ Major for the punch)
Constitution: Average
Reflex: Masterful
Wisdom: Proficient]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:10 pm 
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

Kisora's eye widened at the sight of him blocking it, her balance almost being put off as she leaned into the sword attack. But, just as he was trying to keep himself safe from her blows, her right hand quickly moved down in order to react to his decision to not dodge. The bigger sword had it's time to shine, the partner had made their first move against her and the dance had begun. For now, she felt as it was her job to lead, after all it was her training. Her assumption that he could keep up was correct, and so time for her normal surprises for him. Chakra flew through her for one moment and entered her crimson blade's sheath. Just as Andō's hand came forward, a handle shot up at his arm. The usage of Taijutsu against her surprise Kenjutsu skills might put him into his place to use more, but even after doing so Kisora backed away from him with another dash.

The dash was even faster than her previous one, hitting speeds that he didn't witness before from her. It was faster than her strikes and faster than the rain itself that was starting to downpour faster as they were out there in the cold. She didn't have a good measure for his speed herself, so she decided to distance herself further. The rain poured down as the woman moved away with his overcoat still over her body, it kept her warm but felt as if it was slowing her down. The dirt was not a good idea to drop it on with it's color so she decided to not let it go down, tensing up her shoulders to hold it from dropping during her movements. Her speed was always her advantage, and if the man could stop that, she wouldn't be able to do anything.

"Nice block, Andō! You're already impressing me!" She shouted with a smile on her face, she enjoyed the challenge. No matter what she had thought before, Andō had proven himself to be an interesting man. Even more so, was this the power that Samurai had over the Shinobi Kenjutsu users? She had no idea but the man was indeed interesting. Her sword flew back, the wires pulling it along until it reached back into her hand. Even if it hit or missed, she needed that sword. Once returned she would hold it back up, a reverse grip as if she only just unsheathed a moment ago. Her normal katana would return back to the position before behind her back and horizontal. She decided to prepare her next technique, her right hand lowering as her feet went out side to side. She was ready if he still proceeded with his attack, her sword would meet with his in the middle. Hopefully blocking his attack if he had went through with it even thought she blocked his hand from coming towards her body. The swordswoman would try her best, she couldn't lose and if she did. . .it only meant that she would have to train harder later for the troubles that she would face within her life. Not only the ones after the stone, but those that they would face in war too.
543/500 for learning Swift Release: Nomad Dash

~Techniques Used~
Dancing Blades Style - B-Rank Upkeep
Swift Release: Nomad Dash - S-Rank
Akai Sora's Sheath Technique - B-Rank
Sensory Technique- D-Rank

~Stamina~
80/150
30/60
30/30

~Stats~
Strength: Proficient w/ Major Advantage (Masterful w/ SA)
Reflex: Epic with Major Advantage (Godlike w/ Major Advantage with Nomad Dash)
Coordination: Legendary w/ Major Advantage (Godlike while Dodging with Sensory Technique)

Traits
D-rank Traits:
  • [Anatomical Knowledge]
  • [Chakra Control]
  • [Rush of Energy]
C-rank Traits:
  • [Ijutsu]
B-rank:
A-rank:
S-rank:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:34 am 

His upward slash preempted by a sudden blow to his arm, Andō jerked his hand backwards, interrupting the strike before its conclusion. He was not sure the manner of the strike, and was reluctant to continue the clashing of blows in its immediate aftermath. He could feel the sting of the blow in his forearm, though his armor did well enough to resist the brunt of the blow with a loud clang. The speed with Kisora disengaged afterwards was incredibly impressive, faster than she had engaged with before, and almost too fast for him to track at all. Their entire first clash had lasted only a moment, even if three blows had been exchanged in that instant.

Sword fully withdrawn from its sheath, Andō flicked his sword arm twice, working the sudden soreness out of muscles. If he had not been wearing armor at all, it easily could have broken bone. Kisora offered him a compliment with a smile on her face, and Andō couldn't help but smile back. Certainly, as a samurai especially, a compliment from a shinobi was much appreciated. "You dance well," he complimented in return, offering a half bow with his free hand slightly extended at his side, like one might offer towards a dancing partner. "I couldn't keep up with your speed if I tried," he admitted with a teasing smile, dipping backwards and further into the rain, leaving the building entirely and moving out into the streets.

He dipped around the side of the building, content to obscure and hide himself from view, katana prepared to swing outwards in a wide arc at her torso once she made herself visible again. She had surprised him with both her incredible speed and the sudden deployment of another sword. By changing the location of the battle, he hoped to rob her of both advantages; the speed by taking them out of an open space and into a crowded street corner, a bend around the side of the building; and the sudden deployment of the sword by catching her off-guard in a surprise attack, where she might not have the time necessary to counter him like that again.

[Strength: Ascendant
Constitution: Average (Shinobi Battle Armor Durability: 15/30)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:21 pm 
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

With the smiles exchanged between the two, he picked to run away instead. From her movements and usage of chakra, did he really not know what she was doing? It felt strange, it felt weird that he would react this way towards her combat advances. But, she could teach him a lesson if he had ran away to the shadows. Her right hand went down and sheathed her sword once more. There was one thing she had over him, it was her ability of being a shinobi. Her toes remained up, ready to switch back to using her sword if needed. The hand came out quickly, not as quick as her swordplay but the man should be able to notice that the woman was not dashing in immediately after his decision to leave. Yet, there was something special about him with her sensing technique. She could not sense him like a normal person.

Her teeth gritted, "I might not be able to sense you so you better be careful. . .I can't purposely miss you from here!" She let out a laugh, she was enjoying it completely. His own abilities proved himself interesting compared to those that she had known before. She let the chakra dissipate instead, her thumb was once again bit as she hand decided to bring out a different friend today. A poof happened behind the scenes where he couldn't see for a moment. "Heeyyy, this isn't where I want to be! I was just winning and you brought me here?" A voice said unseen to the man, but it was a good friend of Kisora's that she had not introduced yet. "Come on! Just. . .do the thing! Ya know that one binding thing then he comes around the cornneeerrr? You're good at it!" She asked the cat, almost begging and trying to not let Andō onto what she was planning instead. "Only if we can get something to drink after! Or else you owe me!" "Fine, fine! Just do the thing!"

Instead of anything happening, Kisora waited instead. She wasn't going to give up her advantage yet! That just wouldn't be fun!
~Techniques Used~
Summoning Technique: Yenyen - A-Rank
Sensory Technique- D-Rank

~Stamina~
63/150
30/60
30/30

~Stats~
Strength: Proficient w/ Minor (SA)
Reflex: Proficient w/ Major
Coordination: Epic

~Yenyen Stats~
Strength: Average
Reflex: Masterful
Coordination: Epic w/ Major (Due to Kuchi Adept)
Wisdom: Epic

Traits
D-rank Traits:
  • [Anatomical Knowledge]
  • [Chakra Control]
  • [Rush of Energy]
C-rank Traits:
  • [Ijutsu]
B-rank:
A-rank:
S-rank:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:41 pm 

Having dipped outside of the building and around the corner, Andō had expected that the swordswoman would follow him out and onto the street, though not he considered that to perhaps have been a foolish thought. She was a shinobi, of course, and wasn't bound by the same kind of physics that might have applied to a samurai like him, when they did apply. She called out to him and a smile broke out on his face, and he tried not to laugh to give away his position; she could not sense him, a strange and innate ability that he had been born with, and one that made him particularly useful in missions that relied upon stealth.

Kisora kept talking, however, and that gave Andō pause. It no longer seemed like it was he to whom she was speaking. Did she summon something else? He wondered, upon hearing the second voice. It only meant now that there was no way to be sure of the new abilities that were being brought forth into the battle. Abandoning his plan of waiting for her to exit the building, Andō began to move again. He moved out of the nook of the wall in which he hid and began to move further down the street, the heavy rain matting down his white hair against his face as he ran. He moved away from the building that was currently in construction, and headed towards the abandoned buildings further away. There, they could wreak whatever kind of destruction they wanted, and he could better use the environment in his favor.

"I don't know what 'thing' you're talking about, but you'll need to catch me first!" He taunted as he ran, hoping to encourage Kisora and her summoned companion to follow him into the industrial wasteland.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:26 pm 
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

"Damnit, Yenyen! We're letting him get away!" Kisora focused some chakra within her ears and sighed, letting the summon leave. It had seemed like Andō was the type of person to not come back, he had some smarts to him. That sorta thing wasn't too uncommon but it just meant he didn't take her lightly or what she could do at all. She grabbed up her summoned companion with one arm as she redrew one of her katanas, her toes going up and her style starting up once again but not using the chakra needed just yet. Kisora had used a lot of chakra, too much in a spar like this. It was not enjoyable, maybe she would have to watch herself better in the future but she was having fun. The woman's feet moved, faster but not as fast as her disengage that she had done earlier to attempt to avoid the man. It was obvious to herself that she had let her form get out of line, her usages were too much.

Instead, her hand swelled as she heard his footsteps. She took no time to pull her hat up and dropped the cat, "Kiki! Can you nooottt bring me out into the rain!! Come on!! "Yenyen, you can go if you're not having fun! Just don't be annoying!" The two bantered for a moment before Yenyen decided to go, leaving Kisora as a one woman army once more. Her ears were sensitive to the sounds of the rain but his steps were still ringing. With her annoyance, she had finally done it. Her brought her to an area where she can use her techniques without and damage. "Keep running, Andō! I'm gonna do it now cause I can hear your every step! Run along!" She teased him, she couldn't help it. That was how Kisora was with people, she wanted them to have a good time. The spar wasn't just a time that was fun, but it made her start to forget the pain that she was feeling earlier. She was forgetting everything wrong, like she was heavily drinking.

The movement stopped as her sword went away for one moment, she stayed away from using her style in order to prepare herself to mold some chakra. Her hands had went through some handseals. While he wouldn't be able to tell what was going on, Kisora was about to waste a ton of the buildings that he had taken them too in just a short amount of time. The woman started to take a deep breath, very deep as she built it up to the perfect amount for her to pull of this devastation. When she released it, blowing out, he would see the blades of wind start to cut into the buildings around him. The abandonment and lack of care made it much easier to cut through everything with no mind. Hopefully the man would be able to protect himself or stop her. You got this. I know you can stop me.
Learned Wind Release: Vacuum Serial Waves S-Rank for 505/500 Words

~Techniques Used~
Wind Release: Vacuum Serial Waves - S-Rank (Ranked on Site)
Cat Sensing Technique: Hearing - C-Rank

~Stamina~
63/150
5/60
30/30

~Stats~
Strength: Proficient w/ Minor (SA)
Reflex: Proficient w/ Major
Coordination: Epic w/ Major

Traits
D-rank Traits:
  • [Anatomical Knowledge]
  • [Chakra Control]
  • [Rush of Energy]
C-rank Traits:
  • [Ijutsu]
B-rank:
A-rank:
S-rank:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:17 pm 

Like a cat chasing its prey, Kisora pursued. It seemed, without her speed boost, she was only about as fast as he was, and he was able to keep the distance between them going into the dilapidated buildings. When he stopped and turned, shoes splashing through one puddle after another, he saw that she had broken off chase, and the white hare squinting his eyes to examine her at the far distance away. He had a bad feeling about this one, figuring enough that this was the tell-tale sign that a shinobi was about to preform ninjutsu.

His intuition was proven correct enough, when several massive blades of wind came hurtling towards him. Gathering his strength in his legs, Andō prepared to disengage, launching himself upwards and backwards in a mighty leap, the ground giving way underneath of him with a moderately sized crater as he jumped. He soared into the air as he moved backwards, slashing his katana leftwards and right, slicing free from their hangings several steel beams and girders. They slid downwards, between him and the blades of wind, where they were shredded to bits in an effort to stop the slicing blades of wind. They blocked what they could, but were ultimately no match for the sharp winds, the dulled-but-remaining of which washed over Andō, which sliced the remainder of his armor off his body, in addition to making it much more worse for wear with a series of deep gouges and cuts. He was left now in his simple kosode, haori, and pants.

His backwards trajectory took him to a steady landing on the top of a half-made skyscraper, balancing precariously on a steal beam as he looked down at Kisora from above. "Can you catch me up here?" He teased his dance partner, wondering now if she could move as quickly vertically as she could horizontally. Another flash of lightning sparked through the sky, illuminating his silhouette against the dark clouds. The rain fell hard in his face up here, but he ignored it, pulling his katana back and swinging it forward, his chakra signature sparking to life for a quick moment as a white beam of chakra arced forth from his blade, hurtling towards Kisora from a distance.

[Techniques Used;
Samurai Saber: Flash

Stamina Remaining; 45/50

Strength: Ascendant
Constitution: Average (Shinobi Battle Armor Durability: 0/30)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:56 pm 
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

With the man now stripped of his armor, and cut up. Kisora's face almost went up into a sneer, she wanted to tease the man further for this dance. Her left hand came up caressing her chin as she looked to him for a moment. The both of them would most likely be soaked by now, but she couldn't see the man's face. She couldn't see fully close. She yelled out to him, "Sorry, I guess I should have taken you out to the dinner or something before striping you first!" It was a jab but she wanted to make sure he was still having a good time. "I'll try to catch you if you wanna keep running!" Despite the distance and everything, the woman could hear his words from the long distance.

The ninjutsu approach had seemed unfair and not fun for this type of fight. Despite his ability to dodge the attack enough to survive, it was a spar. A spar that the both of them were using to get stronger, and she couldn't just do what it took to win. It had to be in the area that Kisora wanted to get stronger, and the man's strength laid in the same spot that she wanted to train. Her toes went back up as her sword dance resumed with the man as it seemed that a blade started to come out from the man, it was fast and it caught Kisora off-guard. It seemed that Samurai had the ability to make use of chakra. She didn't know too much about their abilities, but Andō was making a great demonstration of their power to her. Yet, he was getting the same sorta ideas from what she could do at the same time.

Just as he had said those few words and she gotten ready, an attack came from him. It was ranged and very unlike anything that she had saw before from just a normal sword technique. His own speed with his attacks came in faster, her eyes widening as she attempted to block but his own abilities. Yet, it was too much for the girl. Even if it wasn't too strong, her upper arms protected her torso as she took the hit to the rest of her body. Slashing up her arms just enough to get them to start bleeding some, she gritted her teeth. Kisora's sleeves were now cut off, but she had kept Andō's own overcoat off enough to protect it from his own strike. Once, she once again attempted to dash towards his high ground. Her distance was closing in fast to the area and once her foot touched the building, she dug her first step in. Kisora's own physical form could keep up with her movements as she applied her chakra to walk up the building, she was closing in on the man. Preparing her Rond once more as she attempted to slash at the man as she got close enough.

"Show me your strength, Andō!
~Techniques Used~
Dancing Blades Style - A-Rank
Swift Release: Nomad Dash - S-Rank
Dancing Blades Style: Rond - S-Rank
Cat Sensing Technique: Hearing - D-Rank

~Stamina~
13/150
3/60
30/30

~Stats~
Strength: Proficient w/ Major Advantage (Epic w/ Major Advantage with SA and Dancing Blades Style: Rond)
Reflex: Epic with Major Advantage (Godlike w/ Major Advantage with Nomad Dash, Godlike w/ Rond)
Coordination: Legendary w/ Major Advantage

Traits
D-rank Traits:
  • [Anatomical Knowledge]
  • [Chakra Control]
  • [Rush of Energy]
C-rank Traits:
  • [Ijutsu]
B-rank:
A-rank:
S-rank:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:03 am 

She met his taunts in turn, and Andō couldn't help but laugh, too. The situation, the dance, was enjoyable, and given their new location, the fact that he could let loose was such a relief. It was a liberating, but also powerful, feeling that coursed through his veins. "I think I just took you out to tea," he shouted back, yellow eyes widening slightly as his arced beam of chakra connecting across the woman's arms, drawing blood. He swallowed hard, feeling a strange mix of guilt and pleasure run through him. A familiar bloodlust pumped through his veins, the feeling of pride that stirred in every swordsman when they knew their strike had found its mark, though there was shame there, too, having hurt his dance partner.

She didn't give him too much time to think about it, however, when she moved to close the distance between them, accelerating up the side of the building at breakneck speed. She dared him, called him out to show her his strength. If she wanted to see it now, there was no way he couldn't oblige. His hand returned his katana to its sheath and reached behind him, grabbing onto the handle of his nodachi. With a powerful motion, it was freed from its sheath and brought to bare. He waited, almost until the last moment when she was well on her way up the building, about half-way up the surface and still accelerating before bringing his blade down.

With all the strength he could muster he cut deep into the roof of the building infront of him, felling the entire roof with a single stroke. It cut deep, strength and precision more than enough to sheer through concrete and steel, breaking the supports that held the building up and sending it, from the top to its midway point, shattering and toppling downward. Large chunks of debris broke loose to fall from the sky with the rain, while the main top half of the building itself slid forward against its bottom half and foundations, before toppling over the edge and hurtling towards the ground as well. Andō dug his feet in, unyielding in his place if she continued to eclipse the top of the building and continue her charge towards him as the building fell. His nodachi was angled and ready to parry against any strike she could make, as the building would smash against the ground, lopsided, and skid forward against the empty street in a series of rain and smoke and thunderous noise.

[Stamina Remaining; 45/50

Strength: Ascendant
Constitution: Average

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:41 am 
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

No. In that one instant it stopped. The building started to collapse and her speed couldn't take it in the last moment, her chakra had already to get low as his nodachi had struck. Her form lost all composure as her weakness had revealed itself to the man, the disturbance of the ground she was standing on. Her eyes went wide as she slipped; She slipped fully up. Her sword fell from her hands as they reached out in desperation. The building gave her some stability as she fell down onto a larger piece, Kisora was fully falling with the rest of the building.

She couldn't make out too much of what was going on, even how Andō reacted was blinded in her nearly passing out state. Damnit...Why did I ask for this? Is this all I can do? Why am I so weak? Her eyes closed as she started to hit the ground on the chuck of building. I...am sorry that I couldn't stand up to this. Her eyes closed tightly as the pain stung hard on her body. Even then, her jokes about the hospital was now applied to herself. She spoke up to the man from her damaged state, "Y-You're really strong, ya know that?"

Traits
D-rank Traits:
  • [Anatomical Knowledge]
  • [Chakra Control]
  • [Rush of Energy]
C-rank Traits:
  • [Ijutsu]
B-rank:
A-rank:
S-rank:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:33 am 

The building collapse proved more effective than Andō had expected, seemingly have discovered a weakness of Kisora's technique. He had not anticipated this outcome, and his body twisted, kicking from the falling building onto another piece of rubble, and hopping again to another, and another, preventing him from making a horrible impact with the ground. Close to the surface, he kicked off of the falling beam of steel and rolled onto the ground, bracing for the impact as best he could. He was jarred by it, bruised, but nothing too horribly broken. He cast his gaze upwards through the smoke, searching around for his dance partner, before discovering her collapsed body near a broken section of the main building.

He quickly made his way over, a feeling of regret and fear running through him. The bit of bloodlust and pride that Andō had felt in their dance was washed over by the fears that she had been seriously hurt. This got out of hand, he fretted as he crouched by her body, relief rushing through him when she spoke, confirming that she was both conscious and very much alive. For all his grace and dexterity, he wasn't fast enough to possibly try and interrupt her fall. His sword had long since fallen from his grip as he reached out and placed his one arm gently underneath her shoulders, moving to help her try and sit up.

"Are you alright? Where are you hurt?" He asked, voice filled with sudden concern. He wasn't even cognizant of the rain falling over them now. The fall had broken one of her legs, from examination that much seemed easy enough to tell. "I'm so, so, so, sorry," he babbled, the guilt hitting him in waves. He couldn't even acknowledge her compliment.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:15 am 
Iwa Genin
Iwa Genin

With his questions, it only brought more confusion as she opened up her eyes. "Yeah, yeah. I'll be fine..." She said as she attempted to get up. She slowly attempted to use her legs to push herself up, only to feel some pain. The woman fell back down as she looked down, whispering to herself, "What the hell?" Her eyes got bigger, noticing her leg was now broken but there was something else wrong. She started to laugh as she looked to him, "Sorry for getting your overcoat dirty!" The coat that was covering her before was now under rocks, covered with dirty and almost a brown that was far from the color it was originally.

She didn't mind the broken leg, that heals with time. But his dirty overcoat? That's something that the woman owed to him at least. That won't fix itself with time.

Traits
D-rank Traits:
  • [Anatomical Knowledge]
  • [Chakra Control]
  • [Rush of Energy]
C-rank Traits:
  • [Ijutsu]
B-rank:
A-rank:
S-rank:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:01 pm 

Andō was shocked when Kisora seemed more concerned with the fact that his coat had gotten soiled than she was about her own broken leg. It left the dandy artist suddenly flustered. Why did she care so much? Did she really think his coat was worth that much, at all? It was a little expensive, that was true, and he definitely couldn't afford a new one right now, but that didn't matter at all in the face of a broken leg. "It doesn't matter, it's just a coat," he insisted, his good nature running counter to his superficial desires. "Let's try and get you up, we should get you to a hospital," he said, moving his arm from around her shoulder to under her opposite arm, and then resting his other hand slightly infront of her, near her stomach, to keep her from falling over as he slowly helped her up, serving as a crutch so she could keep her broken leg off of the ground and avoid putting any pressure on it by walking. "I'm the one who should be sorry! I broke your leg."