The Naruto RPG

The Naruto Text Based Role Playing Game
It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:58 am

All times are UTC-04:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:17 pm 
Offline
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:45 am
Posts: 75
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Enkou stood by the gates looking down at the paper he had only a few minutes ago been given from the gentlemen in charge of the mission board. That guy seemed very hesitant to give me this mission he looked over the mission once more.
Quote:
Mission Name: Investigate the Cavern
Requester: Leaf Park Rangers
Rank: C
Description: There’s word of disturbances from these old caverns in the woods of Konohagakure. We’d have the Park Rangers check it out themselves, but… these are the ancient caverns of some of Orochimaru’s old experimentation sites. Check it out… and don’t go in alone… There’s word these caverns still host the haunted souls of his victims.
Members Needed: 1-3 Genin, 1 Chuunin+
Reward: 30,000 Ryo
I do not get it really… A disturbance in a cavern and they want to send a Genin team to deal with it. So bizarre to me he looked up, the name on the paper… Orochimaru, was not a name he was familiar with. About all he knew of the name was that he was at one point a prominent member of Konohagakure. And supposedly he was quite a strong shinobi in his own right, but how strong? That was muddied by legends and spoken rumors.

If this guy did experimentations out in the forest… Then it’s a strong chance that one of his experiments woke up… Or is running a mock out of control in this cavern he looked up, scanning the interior for his partner. That strange woman he had met a bit ago, he supposed this mission being in the forest and inside of a cavern. It would be up her alley, so to speak. The only thing that worried him, was how quick he had jumped on the chance to do a mission. Was his overconfidence showing? He had only just finished some training with his new Sensei, and this partner of his for this mission…. He was not fully sure he was making a smart move here, he did not know much about her.

Hopefully I’m not about to get myself maimed doing this with someone I do not know much about… But, don’t they do this often? Just toss some available shinobi onto a mission and send them on their way?
He gulped slightly, he really hoped this person could handle themselves. Otherwise he was jumping into another inferno…
397/300 WC
1/12 posts


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:12 pm 
Offline
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:06 pm
Posts: 37
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Káïàh arrive on time, hoping to find Enkou. When she readied at the gates, she saw him standing near the proctor, holding a piece of paper and reading. 'So whats the mission? What does the slip say?' she asked lightly, jumping up and down attempting to look at the paper within the young genin's hand. She was eager to go upon her first mission and relish in the accomplishment of duty for the village of Konohagakure. She prepared herself in silence, hoping to be successful in helping her team. 'If only I had Ijutsu...' she thought. 'I would be able to replinishes my allies and provide them with buffs. With all I have now, I'd only be so good with supplimentary feats. Am I honestly prepared for this mission?' she had to ask her self.

There was no doubt in the mind, thus she could accomplish and her merit was well enough that her morale was natural. Her heart brimmed with excitement, yet her mind clearer than the streams. How quaint to be on a team, even if it was the two of them. She meditated a bit before finishing her last thoughts, quelming her emotions and eradicating her thoughts. She eradicated the fear, judgement, and doubts of her mind that would hold her back, akin a cicada shedding it's exoskeleton. She wanted to shine upon this mission, or at least gift the verdance of earth while she had the chance. Besides with war going on and her at the village, Káïàh had to, at least hold the fort.

After her clearing session she felt alot better in taking on the mission and clarifying her goal of accomplishing however she willed. After pardoning her excited nature, she spoke towards the fellow genin currently on her team for the mission. 'Are you ready?' she asked hoping they were both well prepared to start.

2/12
300± Words

_________________
~`|• Basic Information •|`~
Origin:
Shinobi
Rank:
D ~ Genin
Class:
Tank
Role:
Supportive, Defensovry
Fighting Styles:
Ninjutsu Specialist
Image
~`|• Statistical Information •|`~
Strength: Poor
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Proficient
{ ~ 100SP; 60SP Ninjutsu Specialization; }
Reflex: Proficient
Coordination: Poor
[w/ Major Advantage; Ninjutsu Spec]
Wisdom: Average •|`~



Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:30 pm 
Offline
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:45 am
Posts: 75
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Enkou observed some of the other shinobi entering and exiting the village, there… There was something going on. He had… He had a feeling that the smoke from within the village was not from something mundane. Something for a later date as he saw his impromptu teammate approach.

”Some of the Ranger Team members are concerned. They stumbled upon a cavern of some sort in the woods that had not been there before. When they attempted to investigate it they did not get very far into it. They realized it was some very old tunnels, tunnels that belonged to a remote base they think”
As he spoke he held the paper out for his comrade to see. Figuring he would give her the benefit of the doubt. Her talk about plantlife, nature, and soil before. They were going to be going into the forest, and underground into a cavern. If there was one person who would feel at home in that kind of a situation, it would probably be this individual….

Enkou you baka! You never introduced yourself to her! Freaking moron!
Well… That is embarrassing.

”Apparently they think this cavern was part of an experimentation site for a guy by the name of Orochimaru. My knowledge of him is limited to just stories, legends and rumors”
He tilted his head for a moment and looked at her.
And I feel a proper fool right now, I never did introduce myself to you. My name is Enkou” as he spoke he held out his hand for her to shake. Tucking the paper away into a pocket he looked to the forest beyond the gates. ”The one who gave me that had the approximate location of the cavern too. Part of me is worried about what might exactly be in this cavern. They think something from this Orochimaru fellow might still be there, if this is infact one of his sites”

He would wait to hear his comrade’s name and any information she might have about this Orochimaru individual before starting to head out of the gates and into the forest.

350/300 WC
3/12 posts


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:40 am 
Offline
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:06 pm
Posts: 37
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
'Orochimaru?' Káïàh questioned. The name was familiar in the history of Konoha. She remember reading of him and a few others whom were legendary shinobi of the village. 'I remember hearing of him also. He was the one who built Otogakure No Sato, who attacked the village during one of our chunin exams, although that was what feels like meillia ago. I am surprised such base of operation is available for us to see. Who knows what goodies may be within?' She said prospecting the potential of entering the cavern. 'A dungeon. Oh this shall be fun.' she thought licking her lips. Honestly, hearing such a name made her heart jump with excitement and pumped her further into exhileration. Her wild side was calling her and she wanted to show her feral nature. Indeed, too long it had been since she aquired any form of fun and this mission was perfect engagement to move forward into her carnal form.

Káïàh was eager to see what the cavern had inside. If it was from the legendary Orochimaru, it had to have relics and lost treasures of the past. Even so, she wanted to see the pansion of what secrets were lurking in the cave. So many questions in her head for discovery, she had no other choice to explore. 'Let us get a move on, the excitement of just standing here is going to drive me frantic. Káïàh of the Roze said cravingly. 'I need something to do before my heart explodes in irrationality and lost of logical inquiry.' Usually she wasn't impatient, however her mind was rambling on and on of the layer. 'Let the will of nature call you. Come.' she could hear. Was it calling her? The lair of Orochimaru beckoning her forth. It was agitating her, thus she had to speak up. 'So where are coordinates to the Cavern? If we are to cover ground, it's best we do it swiftly so we can get there by nightfall. You ready?' She asked calmly.

4/12 Post
300± Words

_________________
~`|• Basic Information •|`~
Origin:
Shinobi
Rank:
D ~ Genin
Class:
Tank
Role:
Supportive, Defensovry
Fighting Styles:
Ninjutsu Specialist
Image
~`|• Statistical Information •|`~
Strength: Poor
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Proficient
{ ~ 100SP; 60SP Ninjutsu Specialization; }
Reflex: Proficient
Coordination: Poor
[w/ Major Advantage; Ninjutsu Spec]
Wisdom: Average •|`~



Last edited by Káïàh on Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:33 am 
Offline
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:45 am
Posts: 75
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Hehe... She almost sounded impatient to Enkou. That was amusing, for someone who seemed so at peace with being part of Mother Nature. Being impatient seemed to not quite fit, since Mother Nature operated at her own steady pace. And gave no cares what so ever to the goings on of the world outside of its care.

Enkou leapt up into the trees, "Yeah according the the Ranger it's about a two or three hour trip west of the village. Then again they are talking about by foot.". He grinned a little standing on the tree branch hoping that she would get his meaning. If they traveled by less mundane methods and more shinobi like methods, it wouldn't take them nearly as much time.

That is a bit worrisome though. If this Orochimaru fellow was able to found a village all on his own and lead an attack against Konohagakure... During a Chuunin Exam no less... he didn't just attack Konoha then, he attacked at least one other village at the same time Enkou gulped a bit. This man was not one to be trifled with then. No wonder the Park Rangers opted to send in a shinobi squad to check this place out. They would be ill-equipped to handle some of the things that this place might have for them.

Enkou turned and started to leap from branch to branch. Looking back over his shoulder to his teammate. "If this Orochimaru guy really is strong enough to found his own village, along with brazen and cunning enough to be able to organize an attack on a village that is hosting a Chuunin Exam... It might be for the best if we be on own guards going into this place. If they think it's an old site of his, who knows what could be stored there... And who knows what he left to guard it..."
Enkou was a bit curious about what they might find at this site. But he was more so worried about what might find them. With his right hand he swept it back through his hair, letting his fingers brush against the Katana strapped to his back. ]Just approach this place calmly. Observe it, study it. No need to make a rash decision here. One slip up and it's not just me that might get hurt

398/300 WC
5/12 post count


Top
   
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:09 pm 
Offline
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:06 pm
Posts: 37
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
'Are we fully prepared? Or perhaps we require a other member for safety?' Káïàh asked solumnly. 'Our chances of completing this mission would increase by 33 percent of we are able to acquire another member. Our chances would increase by 66 percent if that shinobi is a medical shinobi.' She said reassuringly. Káïàh needed the validation of the completion of the mission smoothly and soundly as possible. Regardless of the status of the elder Orochimaru and his treason with the village, the duty of a shinobi was to be fulfilled with the upmost proficiency of the Kage, even of they we're only genin level. Káïàh allowed the wind to transverse through her hair while she hopped trunks to branch akin her comrade. 'Even more of a reason why I shall learn healing as soon as I get the chance. There will be no holding back the repairations of life here in Konohagakure. The village needs us.' she introspected inspiringly.

'So what are we looking for? There was only so many trees out here in the forest and...' said stopping her self after looking around the brush. She immediately saw a huge landmark of a snake carved within a tree. Seeing the ancient glyph, she stepped from the higher branches to observe, falling swiftly towards the ground landing on her tippy toes before dashing wards the tree. Káïàh waved towards Enkou centering his attention towards the sigil of the mystery. If they were looking for anything of the white serpent, this one certainly was the one. 'The legendary white serpent had to leave this glyph here for his loyal followers to find his hideout. Like shedding his skin for his lore to continue thoughout his days amongst the scales of his slivering core. How phantasmal. We shouldn't be too far from, now.'

6//12
300± Words

_________________
~`|• Basic Information •|`~
Origin:
Shinobi
Rank:
D ~ Genin
Class:
Tank
Role:
Supportive, Defensovry
Fighting Styles:
Ninjutsu Specialist
Image
~`|• Statistical Information •|`~
Strength: Poor
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Proficient
{ ~ 100SP; 60SP Ninjutsu Specialization; }
Reflex: Proficient
Coordination: Poor
[w/ Major Advantage; Ninjutsu Spec]
Wisdom: Average •|`~



Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:03 am 
Offline
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:45 am
Posts: 75
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
As Enkou jumped from tree branch to tree branch, his mind kept mulling over his idea from back in the training grounds. If I could merge fire nature chakra with the chakra flow skills I have… I’d have a blade capable of not only cutting my opponent but burning them he glanced around to see if he needed to slow his pace or pick it up. Which he was happy to see that he did not, as they approached the area the rangers had indicated as roughly where they found it Enkou started to slow down.

His attention was immediately grabbed by his partner’s comment being cut off so abruptly. Looking in her direction as she slipped from the tree branches and landed onto the ground and darting towards a tree. Enkou followed her lead and jumped from the branch, curling a bit to brace himself as he landed on the ground. Walking over towards where his fellow shinobi was he noticed what had caught her attention.

”Well now… That, is not something you see everyday” he took a close look at the carving. He gently brushed his thumb over it, it was man made defiantly. Nature does not make something into a specific shape like this, no nature was chaotic when it grew and over took an area. Turning his head he looked around the area but, to be honest nothing really stood out to him. It all looked like plain old ordinary woods… Wait a second… If we are looking for a hidden work site. Why would we be able to find the entrance easily? No, this marker is probably here to say the entrance is nearby as he thought his eyes settled onto his teammate.

”Hey, back at the training ground you gave the impression that you are…. Well part of Mother Nature, kind of like her will given human form” as he spoke he started to make slight gestures to their surroundings. ”So, does that mean you might be able to… I don’t know, sense or see the gap in the ground of the cavern? Or see if there is plant life growing underground inside of it? We are in roughly the area the Rangers had noted down but they did not recall the exact location sadly”


381/300 WC
7/12 Posts


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:23 am 
Offline
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:06 pm
Posts: 37
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
As Enkou rubbed his thumb over the serpent's glyph, it began to tremble with a manaphage of searing white light, an auric trail illuminating the craving, before raidiating in chakra. 'Is that... Fuuinjutsu?' she asked Enkou. Afterwards, it erupted in an dark indigo essence, attempting to drain chakra from the prints of his thumbs. 'Watch OUT!' she'd yell. Káïàh immediately leaped backwards, vaulting in a tumbling backflip, landing on the ground, crouching low on her tippy toes watching both seal and Enkou's hand which thumbed the seal. After draining him of his chakra, seal returned back to normal, restoring its glphys back to its original barley color. 'Enkou, are you alright?' Káïàh didn't have any prior know how of unsealing, however the fuuinjutsu itself seemed like a trap. She remember learning of them prior in the academy, knowing what the basic seals looked like and thier utilizations. She didn't know of how to make them or how to unseal them. Reminiscing, she looked over the seal again.

Image

The seal was encrested within the trunk of the white elm tree, it's entirety being quiet large to see on one side in which was facing in the directing of east. It was rounded, in a perfect circle, a snake cooking around itself until it reached the completion of it's tale. Within there was a ancient sigil of the entborn, which Káïàh was familiar with. 'Do you know what any of that is? Or how to unseal it?' she asked politely. 'It would seem that we shouldn't touch any more seals in the forest, unless we know how to properly identify them. Can you analyze it?' After asking, both of the Genin would hear a subtle click and a tumbling of boulders falling down nearby into a stream, the ground shaking and quaking in the attempt to knock Enkou off his feet.
Fuuinjutsu Seal
[???] {Unidentified}
Effect: [???]Touching the seal will drain an S Rank amount of chakra {20SP}. Opens a passage way of a cavern across a streaming creek.
8//12
300± Words

_________________
~`|• Basic Information •|`~
Origin:
Shinobi
Rank:
D ~ Genin
Class:
Tank
Role:
Supportive, Defensovry
Fighting Styles:
Ninjutsu Specialist
Image
~`|• Statistical Information •|`~
Strength: Poor
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Proficient
{ ~ 100SP; 60SP Ninjutsu Specialization; }
Reflex: Proficient
Coordination: Poor
[w/ Major Advantage; Ninjutsu Spec]
Wisdom: Average •|`~



Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:16 am 
Offline
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:45 am
Posts: 75
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Before Enkou could ask his questions the seal reacted to his touch. An indigo coloration came from within it and latched onto him. He pushed himself away from the seal, not that it helped him at all, and slide a bit across the ground. Coming to a halt crouched, the hand with the indigo color touching the ground and the other on the hilt of his blade.

Fucking idiot! If this guy wanted a hidden place to work from he would go through lengths to hide it, including laying traps! he cursed at himself mentally for the fuck no that lead to this. As he watched the indigo essence fly from his hand back into the seal, Enkou walked up to it again. Pulling from his back pocket one of the blank scrolls he kept on hand. Unfurling a bit of it and pulling a pencil from within the center spool he pressed the paper against the carving and began to rub the pencil along it. Thus transferring a copy of the carving into the paper and revealing some of the runes of the seal within. This at least also served to confirm a theory, the seal in the carving only reacted if it was touched by something with enough chakra.

Holding the scroll he looked at it closely. "Interesting... Seems it's a trap trigger, that only reacts if something with enough chakra is near it... Though that's odd..." before he could finish the thoughts the sound of the rocks shifting stopped him. Steadying himself against the tree below the carving, he looked up at the seal.

"I don't believe much in coincidence... This might have been a backdoor guard. Any idea where the source of that noise and vibration was coming from? Might be linked to this" he gestured to the seal. "Ether that, or this seal is just here as a trap or maybe a marker to say 'Your in the right are' to those that worked for this Orochimaru fellow to find the hidden workplace"

346/300 WC
9/12 post count


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:02 pm 
Offline
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:06 pm
Posts: 37
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
'Exactly, The slivering serpent would have needed an burrying hole in the forest, for restoration and recovery in long distant excursion.' Káïàh said waving her hands east, winding them like a snake. She began to listen, hearing the chirping of the birds within the trees whistling the ambient beat of the forest, and the sound of water running, splishing and splishing further along from the tree. 'I hear the stream nearby, there may be the entrance towards the cavern there.' Káïàh said footing from her crouch. 'Tora' She charged chakra within her well of essence, bursting through out her tenketsu, invigorating the ignition of speed, propelling her forward in a cascade. She began shifting the forest, step by step, in a breeze of golden sakura leaves behind her, so Enkou could easily follow, in rapidity from branch to branch, until she found the root of the creek. When she arrived to the creek, she would see a waterfall, landing besides it and waving towards Enkou so that he could see her when he arrived.

Image

She crept among the banks of the rivines where the waterfall fell, peering beyond it's veil, before hopping in and running through. She stopped briefly to admire what she saw withing the cavern, awaiting her teammate to catch up with her before continuing on. It was dark and damp in the entrance of the cave. The walls were littered wit vines and covered with algae and green moss, the rocks slippery with avail, there Káïàh utilized the chakra within her feet to cover her steps, to prevent her from loosing threshold of her footing. There wasn't much lighting, other than the prismatic glow shining forth from the sun into the cave through the glare of the rushing stream of thr water fall. 'You said you were the Pire of thr fire. Is there way we can recieve illumination. We will need to see what is up ahead and beyond.'
Image

10//12 Post
300±Words

_________________
~`|• Basic Information •|`~
Origin:
Shinobi
Rank:
D ~ Genin
Class:
Tank
Role:
Supportive, Defensovry
Fighting Styles:
Ninjutsu Specialist
Image
~`|• Statistical Information •|`~
Strength: Poor
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Proficient
{ ~ 100SP; 60SP Ninjutsu Specialization; }
Reflex: Proficient
Coordination: Poor
[w/ Major Advantage; Ninjutsu Spec]
Wisdom: Average •|`~



Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:52 pm 
Offline
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:45 am
Posts: 75
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Enkou blinked a little with how quick she seemed to be off. And I thought my mind moved fast was his mental comment before following chakra through his body and pushing it out through the balls of his feet. He rapidly leapt from tree branch to tree branch, making sure to stay a little bit behind his comrade since she seemed to have an idea of where they were going. After a few moment she stopped and was standing beside a waterfall That… Is quite the sight, wow…

Enkou took a moment just to stare at the beautiful sight before him in this waterfall. I really must remember to come back to places like this, it really would probably do well for me to calm my mind and focus me he leapt down to stand next to her by the banks of the river. He had to admit, it was ingenious to hide the entrance not only behind maybe a seal but also behind a waterfall. He still was not sure if what he did with the seal lead them here, or if it was just coincidence. That was quite a lot of rumbling after all. She burst through the waterfall into the unknown behind it, Enkou however took a moment. He picked up a few things from the ground and tucked them into the pocket of his pants, closing the pocket and making sure it was as sealed as he could make it.

The first thing he realized was, there was a lack of light… A major problem, but not fully unexpected. As she was walking about receiving some illumination Enkou was already reaching into his pocket and pulling out what he had gathered outside. Small twigs and some withered leaves. Forming through some handseals Enkou inhaled. After the last seal he quickly wrapped the leaves around one end of the twigs and breathed out two small fireballs at each. The fireballs struck the twigs and ignited the leaves. Giving off a soft warm glow, he looked over at her. ”Uh… Sorry… At least none of these were pulled off of living trees, they were just what I found laying on the ground” he said as he offered one to his teammate so she could see as well.

Peering into the cavern, Enkou started to notice that the walls were getting smoother the further back. As far back as their light was showing him, it almost looked like the walls were carved out. He began to, rather carefully and gingerly make his way further back. Carefully moving with each step, he looked over to his teammate.

”Now, is the time to move carefully through here. We have no idea what might be inside”

As they progressed further in, the cave started getting even smoother. To the point where it was square and seemingly made of brick on the walls. The path came to a point where it ended, and a path went to the right and left. Enkou paused and looked at his teammate.

”What now? Split up? Or stick together?”


512/300 WC
11/12 posts


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:51 am 
Offline
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:06 pm
Posts: 37
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
'They are recyclable. You're all good, Lanturn.' she said, lightly grasping the twig inflamed by the blaze of the fire; flame. She stayed silent, listening to the drops of aqua falling from stalagmites above, echoing through the cavern. The drips would rip open a pansion of sight, bestowing kinection of what was in the cave admist the dark. Her senses began to open and seek beyond the source of her eyes and enlightened her mind. She jumped rock to rock, applying chakra upon her feet ensuring she could not fall from the slippery slope of damp stone. She skipped amongst the coorodor until they both were guided towards a split path; crossroads. On the left side, a red illuminated corridor and straight a head, beckoning forth clear light.

Image

She meditated a bit and gazed over towards Enkou, raising her wand of pyering flame. 'Let us stay together. Best we find scrolls and potions which we could enjoy to our fill. If the white serpent has been through here, he has had time to prepare his medical estate and extract wisdom from it's source. Straight ahead.' She strides in the Cascade of wind and golden Sakura leaves forward, towards the next area. From cobblestone and brick became a cooridor of metal of sleek design and detail.
Image
'This must be the entrance towards the underground laboratories. I once read that the white serpent was a studious student of nature, very apt in preparing jutsu know only akin to reptilian pens. During particular season's, her flee the village and prepare his own territory, away for the jurisdiction and acclamation of the village's administration. With his ability for replication, through his carnal creation of white slithering sapiance, he was known to be a specialist at seals, summoning, and sanction.' She said, pacing with Enkou. She later stopped at a water fountain on tbe side to put out the touch lit in the cavern. The alley for the route of the laboratory was quiet lit with a multitude of lights. As they continued to drift up the hallway, they were greeted by a close and lock door. On the side was a fuuinjutsu seal. Káïàh eyes Enkou asking: 'Do you think you can analyze this seal, decrypt, and open the door for us to enter the laboratory?'
Image
12//12
300± Words

_________________
~`|• Basic Information •|`~
Origin:
Shinobi
Rank:
D ~ Genin
Class:
Tank
Role:
Supportive, Defensovry
Fighting Styles:
Ninjutsu Specialist
Image
~`|• Statistical Information •|`~
Strength: Poor
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Proficient
{ ~ 100SP; 60SP Ninjutsu Specialization; }
Reflex: Proficient
Coordination: Poor
[w/ Major Advantage; Ninjutsu Spec]
Wisdom: Average •|`~



Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:30 pm 
Offline
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:45 am
Posts: 75
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
As they took their time making their way deeper into the cavern. The surrounding area started to look more and more constructed. Even more so as they took the path deeper in, lights began to glisten around them. Soft lights were starting to emerge from the structure walls. Enough that the make shift torches that Enkou had created had become a moot point. As along with his comrade he doused the flame as they came to a halt at the door. Enkou examined it, there was a seal written onto the side of it.

Enkou took a step closer to the seal, learning from the prior one he refrained from getting to close or touching it. It is a five pointed star with a circle in the middle… Enkou looked at rubbing his chin in thought as he did. So, it cannot be something specific to a person to activate this. As I doubt Orochimaru worked solo, hell if he founded a village he did not work alone at all. Essentially he was that village’s Kage and like our Hokage, he probably has a ton of support staff to help him run things he let out a soft sigh. Looking back over to his teammate ”Uh, might want to step back a bit” he said, looking back to the seal.

He took a deep breath, a calming breath. Bringing up his left hand he focused some chakra into his fingertips and then the center of his palm. His palm and fingertips were glowing with a faint glow of cobalt blue as his chakra took shape. He brought his fingers up and pressed them into the points, his thumb pressed against the point on the up most side. He pressed his palm into the center, his free hand reaching up to rest on his katana’s hilt.

HSSSSSS

It was faint, but still made Enkou pull his hand back. He took a step back and stared at the door, his eyes darting from door to seal. The sound seemed like it was coming from the door, almost like it was a locking mechanism releasing its grip on the lock. His eyes narrowed as the door started to slowly retract into the wall opposite the side that Enkou was on. Seems my guess was right, let’s hope there wasn’t also a trap linked to that seal he kept his hand wrapped around the hilt of his Katana, not wanting to take any chances. After all, he was not sure what this facility beyond this door was for…
424/300 WC


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:21 pm 
Offline
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:06 pm
Posts: 37
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
[As Enkou unlocked the door, they were greeted by a medical facility. Within one would find medical and alchemical supplies/blueprints, Kolto regeneration tanks, and the laboratories historical and medical database. There are areas for rest, hygiene, and experimentation.]
Image

'And exactly what we I inquired to find. This must be the main facity for Research and Medical examinations. Do you possibly have any scrolls for recall, so we can port back towards Konoha?' Káïàh asked swiftly, darting around, checking out the scenery. The first place she dashed towards was the minute greenhouse growing on the west end of the wall. There were cactus and creeping spider plants. Ironically, there was a little spinner weaving it's web upon the side. She spent her time basking under he florescent light bulb, as if it was the sun, enjoying the radiant heat it sheened upon her hair and eyes. She saw a few empty pots, which she observed briefly before weaving a sigil. 'Mi' She closed her left hand into a fist and charged chakra within. Seeds began to shift from her pores, filling her closed palm with pea sized seeds. She dropped them within the remainder of the infilled pots and planted them within the soft soil. After wards, she drifted towards the fountain to cup water within her hand and water the potted seeds, one by one.

Káïàh dashed towards the desk, looking over the schematics, scrolls, blueprints, and other papyrus pamphlets which may have gifted her accurance on the next location within the laboratory hidden in the cavern far away from Konoha. She gathered few, and stashed them within her pouch, storing them within her inventory. She looked through the medical database and registrau, learning of the project of which Orochimaru has condducted which the laboratory was in use and any other kinecting days towards the feed which secured other locations which could have helped Káïàh track the white serpent. She made sure to remember major and minor details, kinecting as many roots towards the tree which would have gifted her the information of his medical secrets and wisdom on chakra or physiciology. She seeded through the herbal and botanical database, learning of thier purposes healing and affliction. Shortly afterwards, she purposed towards the recipies of foods and cuisines which would alleviate her in the same way the medicine of botany could acclimate the ails healing.

Techniques Learned/Utilized
~
森林的种子 | Sēnlín de Zhǒngzǐ | Seeds of the Forest
Rank: D
Chakra Consumption: 2 SP
Range: Personal - Medium [0m - 30m]
Type: Ninjutsu
Sub-type: Supplementary
Elemental Affinity: 木遁 | Mokuton | Style of Forest
Notation: Kekkeï Genkaï | Senju of the Forest
Handsigns: Mi | Snake
Lore/Flavor: The Senju of the Forest are known for thier abilities ranging far beyond that of nature, allowing them to be dubbed the Clan of One Thousand Hands. Particularly, this technique was crafted for the purpose of growth through the planting of a thousand trees with only one hand, gifting the Senju another feat as clansmyn of the florae.
Description: The caster calls upon the ancestors of the forest and beckons chakra within, initiating chakra within mouth, hands or feet. By charging chakra within the mouth, the user will sproat forth a multitude of small seeds within, filling the jaws of the caster with seeds. Charging chakra within hand will manifest seeds in various size depending on the florae they call upon. Charging chakra within the feet will cause the dirt underneathe to rapidly compact and create a multitude seeds underground within the area. The Seeds of the Forest can naturally be charged with chakra, eaten, and utilized by other supplimentary techniques of the Senju of the Forest.
Drawbacks: ~
14//12
300± Words

_________________
~`|• Basic Information •|`~
Origin:
Shinobi
Rank:
D ~ Genin
Class:
Tank
Role:
Supportive, Defensovry
Fighting Styles:
Ninjutsu Specialist
Image
~`|• Statistical Information •|`~
Strength: Poor
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Proficient
{ ~ 100SP; 60SP Ninjutsu Specialization; }
Reflex: Proficient
Coordination: Poor
[w/ Major Advantage; Ninjutsu Spec]
Wisdom: Average •|`~



Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:31 pm 
Offline
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:45 am
Posts: 75
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Enkou took a step back as the door opened more revealing the room within. He was, quite shocked to be frank. The room was impressive, lined with cupboards holding information and scrolls. Orochimaru did not skimp on the information. I would wager that there is a scroll or notebook here for everything that occurred at this facility over the course of its use his eyes moved from item to item and looked from wall to wall. He noted the tanks filled with some kind of liquid This was an experiment site then? I’ve seen those kind of tanks in books in the academy when they covered medical jutsus. The instructor talked about them being used to treat the more serious wounded when needed his partner was already moving through the room checking out the assorted things on offer.

”I am skilled with fuuinjutsu, but not nearly that skilled. We’ll have to retrace our steps back to Konohagakure from here”

Enkou walked further into the room and started looking through some of the notebooks and scrolls scattered across one of the desks. He thumbed carefully one of the scrolls, before sliding it open. My my… Whoever worked here last was a fuuinjutsu person his eyes skimmed over fuuinjutsu formula, there were a few here. He rolled the scroll back up and tucked it into one of the pockets of his pants before sifting through some of the other papers on the desk. He folded up a sheet with some sketches on it and added that to the pocket with the scroll in it. Despite his time spent looking over everything on the desk, not a single thing spoke about the person who was at this facility. What they were doing, or where they might have gone, or if they were even alive still.

Taking himself away from the desk he walked over to the nearest tank, rubbing his chin as he looked at it.
”What do you think these tanks were being used for? These are those medical healing ones right?
He looked over to his comrade.
”You find out anything about the purpose of this facility? Or who was working here, or where they might have gone? I’m sure the higher ups in Konohagakure would appreciate any information we could find on this facilities purpose and who used it. Aside from perhaps Orochimaru himself”
394/300 WC


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:20 pm 
Offline
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:06 pm
Posts: 37
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
After Káïàh was done researching, she met with Enkou to answer his question. 'Those tanks are utilized for restoration. My family heralds a particular line of Pitcher Plants which have the same usages. A wounded shinobi would seep within them, and it heals them with high speed regeneration.' Káïàh had seen the majority of the Thorn of the Rose jutsu within the pits of the wild. They were quite unorthodox, unlike the traditional tree of the Senju. Although she had much other research to be done. With the plants watered and the scrolls and schematics kept, she had gathered all the info she required from this phase of her mission. If there was areas of rest, there was a possibility there are other stations connected to the branch which would gift more activity for training. The laboratory seemed like a space for prior experimentation and learning. She was ready to move on.

Upon hearing Enkou's second question, she lightly answered: 'From the records, the purpose of the facility was to be a medical branch for his other bases, probably, in current operation. I am sure that this particular laboratory will kinects us towards his other facilites and vaults of hidden wisdom with the white serpent. There is a computer and other reference materials on the western wall.' Káïàh said informationally. 'There are no current threats, so we have a few options. We can continue after we've gathered materials, or we can return towards the village and conclude the mission.' Even with being inside a scientific facility to grow her intellect and wisdom, Káïàh regressed from being inside a metallic box full of computers and medical equiptment. It was too confining and she was quite quaint of having any forms of restriction in movement or breathing the fresh air of the grand outdoors.

16//¹²
300±Words

_________________
~`|• Basic Information •|`~
Origin:
Shinobi
Rank:
D ~ Genin
Class:
Tank
Role:
Supportive, Defensovry
Fighting Styles:
Ninjutsu Specialist
Image
~`|• Statistical Information •|`~
Strength: Poor
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Proficient
{ ~ 100SP; 60SP Ninjutsu Specialization; }
Reflex: Proficient
Coordination: Poor
[w/ Major Advantage; Ninjutsu Spec]
Wisdom: Average •|`~



Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:01 pm 
Offline
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:45 am
Posts: 75
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
”I think it would be best if we left the computer alone” the words formed just as Enkou thought, they bypassed any form of filtering in his mind. ”If this was, or is, a facility for medical uses by Orochimaru like you have gathered. Then that computer probably holds a record of every patient to be here, meaning everything Orochimaru did in other facilities. Hell maybe it even has coordinates to another facility” he turned his head a bit to look at her, his eyes shifting between her and the computer. ”Which also means, it is the most likely thing in this facility to be booby-trapped. He would not want his research and potential locations of other facilities to fall so easily into anyone’s hands. Chances are if we try to access it, it might erase the data on it. Or worse, explode causing the entire facility to collapse”

It was a grim thought to have. But it as a logical conclusion. The front door of the facility was locked behind a seal that took chakra, a noticeable amount at that, to unlock. Then further in was another seal blocking a second door that lead into this room. It only made sense that the lone computer in the room might be equally as safe guarded as the facility as a whole is, if not moreso. Enkou cast his eyes over the room as a whole before settling them back on the tank in front of him. Interesting, a speed healing medical tank a little smile snuck onto the corners of his mouth.

”It might be best to return to the village. Inform them that we found the facility, and that is it abandoned. But also tell them about this tank and that computer. It is probably best to have an investigation group from Konohagakure come in here to look around and sort all of this out”
Enkou bent down and pulled up a semi-blank piece of paper. He flipped it over, the back was completely blank. He pulled out the pencil from earlier and using the scroll he had as a back-board began to sketch the room layout roughly including the tunnel. He made a quick note of the seal on the door and how to activate it.

”I am ready to head back, are you?”


386/300 WC


Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:12 pm 
Offline
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:06 pm
Posts: 37
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
'Not quite, yet I'll return with you so you won't have to go alone.' Káïàh said softly. She wanted to explore the rest of the tunnels to see if there's was anything interesting within. There was whole other area to roam through, which would lead them further into the cavern and even so deeper into the mind of Orochimaru. How ironic a mission would get her so worked up over a legendary figure she had no previous interest within. Maybe it was the sense of adventure and possibly because she was with a team mate which rose her morale. Even so, it was good to see something other than the wilds of the forest or the hooligan nature of shinobi with metallic toys. Regardless, the mission was an excellent source of information and gifted her time to stretch her legs beyond the playground and academy.

She encompasses the room another time, remembering the small and larger details, and noticing anything new. She figured that she'd return another time to explore. 'We'd eventually have to be here again. There is a whole other section to explore if you are up for it.' she said desolately. Even so, at least they completed thier mission of finding the base and surviving without prior altercation of another. There were no weird experiments, no one to save, and no form of hamperance towards thier completion. That in itself was a godsend. With the remainder of the blueprints and schematics stashed and medical database well read, Káïàh began to track back through the laboratory doors. 'Ill meet you back at the village at the boards to turn in the mission.' Káïàh said without avail, dashing through the halls and disappearing through the cavern's corridor. She made swift and disappeared, trecking backwards through the woods and towards Konoha once again.
{ Exit }
18//¹²
300±Words

_________________
~`|• Basic Information •|`~
Origin:
Shinobi
Rank:
D ~ Genin
Class:
Tank
Role:
Supportive, Defensovry
Fighting Styles:
Ninjutsu Specialist
Image
~`|• Statistical Information •|`~
Strength: Poor
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Proficient
{ ~ 100SP; 60SP Ninjutsu Specialization; }
Reflex: Proficient
Coordination: Poor
[w/ Major Advantage; Ninjutsu Spec]
Wisdom: Average •|`~



Top
   
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:52 pm 
Offline
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2018 4:45 am
Posts: 75
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Enkou nodded and took a look once more around the room. His eyes settling back on the tank Its… Baffling to think that at some point in the past… There was a body in this tank… he resisted the urge to put his hand on the tank, scared that it would trigger a booby trap of some kind. And that body… Was experimented on… Altered possibly against his will, possibly at his or her own request he turned making his way back towards the laboratory doors. His teammate already dashing off ahead of him, calling back that she would meet him in the village to turn in the mission. She’s probably eager to get out of that room… Despite her outward appearance of calm in there. With how much she’s talked about Mother Nature, she probably hated it in there. A lot of that room looked like it was cut off directly from Mother Nature. It probably was freaking her out… Enkou paused at the doorway and waved to his teammate as he turned back to look at the seal. Double checking that the design of the seal he had drawn up was accurate and correct, Enkou channeled his chakra into his finger tips and palm. Pressing it against the seal, the door began to slide shut.

”Best to close this, so no one that stumbles onto here can get free access to whatever is on that computer. I really do think it might be trapped”

Enkou turned and started walking out from the cave, his teammate long gone out the waterfall. As he came to the split in the cave he made a quick note of it on the paper from earlier before resuming his walk out of the cave. She might be right. They very well might send one of us back with the investigation squad since we’ve been in here before as he reached the waterfall he dashed through it, shaking his head tossing the loose water drops all over. Pushing a shot of chakra through his legs he leapt up onto a nearby tree branch and began to jump from tree branch to tree branch.

Well… It will be interesting to see if they get any information out of that computer

[EXIT]


375/300 WC


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 

All times are UTC-04:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Theme Created by HOLLYSMOKE, Theme updated to phpBB 3.1.6 by KamijouTouma, Theme Version is 3.1.6-ss2
Naruto and Naruto Shippuden © Kishimoto Masashi. TNRPG is a non-profit website and claims no rights to the Naruto brand.