The Naruto RPG

The Naruto Text Based Role Playing Game
It is currently Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:27 am

All times are UTC-04:00




Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:23 am 
Offline
Oto Chunin
Oto Chunin

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:34 pm
Posts: 66
"Hmm...." Atsushi sounded, as he strolled down a steadily curving path. He clutched a flyer in one hand, and busied the other with the bag at his hip. This forest, something about it was off. For a moment he wanted to stop and watch the tree sway, hear the wind hiss through the pine needles, but he couldn't, not here. Despite the bird song and chattering of squirrels, he knew these woods had seen battle.

A shinobi in the area was eager for challengers, and luckily he'd be able to avoid the nutcase altogether. He glanced at the flyer momentarily, keeping the opponents face in the back of his mind. He flicked his attention to the route ahead and tossed the flyer to the side. Beyond these trees the forest split itself into an alpine meadow, with the mountains of this valley stretching to the sky. A thin sinuous river meandered through the valley floor. Yet the clearing was vast, and sloped gently towards the skree littered slopes.

Beautiful, picturesque even.

Atsushi waited just behind the tree line, watching the meadow intently. A cool mountain wind stirred his cloak, and he inhaled deeply. He had to cross this valley eventually to reach the Land of Lightning in the distance. "Better not keep people waiting," he murmured, and flicked his finger. A scroll, stored in the sleeve found his hand from a chakra thread.

"Now then, where are you?" He muttered impatiently, scanning his surroundings.
  • Rules:
  • Mountainous terrain, with a mostly flat valley floor. Stream runs through it, with trees on either side.
  • All techniques and registrations open for use.

_________________
  • Attributes
    Strength: Average
    Constitution: Average
    Stamina: Average
    Reflex: Proficient
    Coordination: Proficient (Masterful w/ Kugutsu; +Major adv. w/Ninjutsu)
    Wisdom: Proficient

    100 Stamina
    60 Ninjutsu


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:11 pm 
Offline
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:51 am
Posts: 40
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Renown: 0
"There's no way. He would never do that, he's too nice." Shiro said to himself in reaction to the book he was reading. He sat under the shaded cover of a tree at the meeting of the forest and the vast meadow. This was his usual spot where he would relax at both before and after a solo training session; although, there does tend to be the occasional group of people or warrior to pass through. They normally do not notice him so he began ignoring them as time passed.


Being that he normally goes unnoticed in this spot, he has his guard completely lowered. His ninja pack along side his 4 swords, Katana, O-wakizashi, and two tantos, are all set on the ground and against the tree next to him. There is the occassional tink of his small pendents of the hidden leaf symbol and a kunai tapping against the hilt of the katana from the slight breeze that flows throughout the meadow and into the forest. The sound was very soothing and helped Shiro to relax even more. Easing any pent up stress from earlier that day. That in conjuction with a book and the beautiful view of the meadow is what keeps him in such a chill mood most of the time. "This has gotta be heaven on earth. This place is way too good just to walk through and not stop to take in all this beauty. Poor saps stuck focusing on mission without the option of enjoying this... I'll enjoy it for them!" he says to himself as he glances up from his book to see a group of 5 shinobi blitz though the middle of the meadow. "Even if you're on a mission, you could take a break every once in a while" he thinks to himself before going back to reading his book. No way! He actually did it?!" he reacts, after turning to the next page.

_________________
LIVE LIFE! EAT FOOD!
Strength: Average (Major Adv. w/ Kenjutsu)
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Proficient
Reflex: Proficient (+1 Tier w/ Kenjutsu)
Coordination: Proficient (Major Adv. w/ Kenjutsu)(Major Adv. w/ Ninjutsu)
Wisdom: Average
Tracking: Masterful (+1 Tier and Major Adv. w/ Kenjutsu)


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:22 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:39 am
Posts: 3
Jiku Kamizuru had a habit of wandering off to train on his own from time to time, with the permission of his kage, of course. However that wasnt why he was here in this vast forest with a shade giving high canopy today. No, he was actually out since he wanted to bond better with his bee summons and maybe practice some collaboration jutsu if they were up for it. So he had taken the trouble of coming all the way out here so he could minimize the potential of any audience sighting him as much as possible. Currently, he was strolling lazily through the forest, hands casually stuffed in the pockets of his trousers. His worker bees were in a swarm buzzing softly in a small cloud around him as they talked to him in their own unique way, following him as he made his way through the forest, both enjoying this rare chance to relax and just kick back to enjoy the breathtaking beauty of Mother Nature.

Of course, he had on his standard ninja gear like the kusarigama stowed in its sheath thst he had slung from his belt, the shuriken and kunai holsters in the leg rig strapped around his right leg, the smoke bombs, explosive tags, soldier pills, and the like in the hip pouch he had at the back of his belt and several other pieces of the usual stuff every shinobi was expected to have with them when out and about in various easy to access spots everywhere on him. So, he was sure he had no dearth of defense should he get attacked while in the forest. However, considering the peaceful setting, he somehow doubted anything truly major would happen to him that would force him to reveal his hands, so his guard wasnt up completely. That said, it wasnt completely down either juust in case. After all, the wise shinobi always needed to keep his wits about him.


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 3:07 am 
Offline
Oto Chunin
Oto Chunin

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:34 pm
Posts: 66
There, again he'd heard it. Someone out there, a male was speaking. He'd caught bits and pieces of it scattered and distorted. "--"This has gotta be--. This place is way too good --k thro-- and not-- this beauty--"

Carefully he tried to gauge his surroundings from a simple standing position, taking in everything and anything that could help him triangulate the speaker's position.

"No way! He actually did it?!" Someone out there exclaimed.

Atsushi craned his head, trying to catch the direction from which it had come before it died on the wind. Gingerly now he stepped forward, hoping someone had strayed into the opening of the valley. Conflict was inevitable here, he knew it from experience that this would only end with someone weaving handseals or the other party signalling truce. The latter was unlikely in this region, with Kumogakure just ahead and war brewing.

Let's get started..., he thought weaving handsigns. It took only a moment for the earth to swallow him and envelope his body in a cocoon of soil and rock. He passed tree roots and rabbit burrows and allowed Earth Release to permeate his chakra network, extending his awareness to the valley. The Hiding like a Mole technique immediately detected a pair of chakra signatures nearby, faint but that was all he'd need.

Concealed within the earth he moved now, slipping through the ground like a fish in water, beneath the trees of the forest as he neared whom he'd believed to be the speaker. A skilled puppetmaster always struck from a distance after eyeing their prey. This situation was no different.

Ox, hare, bird

He clutched the soil before him, and instantaneously he'd transmuted stone into steel caltrops that sprang forward like a fountain and geysered from the ground, showering the speaker above with metallic makabishi spikes. As the caltrops scattered, they would litter the slope, presenting hazards for the shinobi above, with Atsushi concealed below.

_________________
  • Attributes
    Strength: Average
    Constitution: Average
    Stamina: Average
    Reflex: Proficient
    Coordination: Proficient (Masterful w/ Kugutsu; +Major adv. w/Ninjutsu)
    Wisdom: Proficient

    100 Stamina
    60 Ninjutsu


Top
   
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:50 am 
Offline
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:51 am
Posts: 40
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Renown: 0
Shiro continues to read his book as it had just reached an amazing part. "This book just keeps getting better and better..." Just as he says this, a grey geyser of... something burst out of the ground in front of him. Unknowing of what it is, he quickly grabs his stuff that he had placed on the ground beside him. He then darts off away from the mysterious geyser and up into a tree using the Body Flicker Technique. Being unprepared for that attack, a few caltrops had landed on the edges of his shoes and a few landed on his book. Surprisingly the book had taken most of the damage seeing as a few had also hit his heels. He then Hops up into the nearest tree and equips everything, and removes all of the caltrops carefully, preparing for the battle that's about to ensue.

Shiro looks around to try an spot the one who had launched the attack but to no avail. He then remembers that he can sense people if they are in the area by using his Hiding like a Mole Technique. He hops down and by channeling his chakra into his feet and then into the ground, he then dips into the ground. Immediately, he notices two signatures through the ground but senses something weird. "It feels kinda weird... it seems as so that one of the signatures is also in the ground just like me..."



___________________________________________________________________

Techniques used:
Body Flicker Technique - D-Rank, Ninjutsu
Earth Release: Hiding like a mole Technique - C-Rank, Ninjutsu

Stamina:
Taijutsu: 15/15
Ninjutsu: 53/60
Stamina: 100/100

_________________
LIVE LIFE! EAT FOOD!
Strength: Average (Major Adv. w/ Kenjutsu)
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Proficient
Reflex: Proficient (+1 Tier w/ Kenjutsu)
Coordination: Proficient (Major Adv. w/ Kenjutsu)(Major Adv. w/ Ninjutsu)
Wisdom: Average
Tracking: Masterful (+1 Tier and Major Adv. w/ Kenjutsu)


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:35 pm 
Offline
Oto Chunin
Oto Chunin

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:34 pm
Posts: 66
Tch! He dodged it!

Lurking deep in the black earth, Atsushi felt the opponent's presence first move rapidly downwind, and vanish as they leapt from the ground. In the quiet he could hear his own heart beat as he mulled his options. Either the enemy had taken flight, or had escaped to the trees to avoid detection, which presented another dilemma: the opponent had the high ground.

Don't try it! He could almost hear a scottish laser-swordsman warning from the back of his mind. Atsushi pushed the thought away and extended his senses through Earth Style--

Like a rock striking a pond, the chakra signature broke into the earth again sending vibrations scurrying through the layers of rock and soil. Shit! He can use Earth Style as well?! He thought, and clasped his hands together, stringing together the ox, hare, and horse handseals. Minerals converged into metal alloys that snaked towards the chakra signature, passing through the earth with ease in an attempt to bind the enemy. Atsushi, grasping the end then sprang from the earth and folded his fingers into the Tiger seal.



____________
Steel Release: Snake Snare (2)
Earth Release: Hiding like a Mole (1)
Steel Release: Caltrop Storm (1)

45/60

_________________
  • Attributes
    Strength: Average
    Constitution: Average
    Stamina: Average
    Reflex: Proficient
    Coordination: Proficient (Masterful w/ Kugutsu; +Major adv. w/Ninjutsu)
    Wisdom: Proficient

    100 Stamina
    60 Ninjutsu


Top
   
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:11 pm 
Offline
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:51 am
Posts: 40
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Renown: 0
Just as Shiro enters the ground, he senses another energy presence and couldn't figure out if it was the hostile person who had attacked him so he sat there debating. After a short instant, he felt a surge of chakra erupt and start speeding towards him. Immediately, he jumps back up out of the ground. "That's definitely the one who attacked me earlier. But the question is why did he attack me..."

As he lands back on top of the ground, he notices that his attacker had also returned to the surface and they are both now facing each other across the field and through the trees. Shiro had felt that they had made eye contact and was certain that if he did not fight back, he might be screwed. He makes the decision to fight him head on because he obviously had long ranged attacks. "I need to keep this battle in close quarters or else I will lose for sure" he thinks to himself and dash forward making a B-line straight for the other person (Body Flicker Technique) "He won't be able to dodge me at this speed, I'm sure...".

Just as he gets within 15m of the person, for a split second he stops and enters the Strong Fist Style stance. He leaps into the air and preforms a quick jump kick and flies straight for him.




___________________________________________________________

Used Techniques:
Body Flicker Technique (D-Rank)
  • +1 Tier to Reflexes
  • Attributes during Technique
    • Strength: Average
    • Constitution: Average
    • Stamina: Proficient
    • Reflexes: Masterful
    • Coordination: Proficient
    • Wisdom: Average
Strong Fist Style
  • Strong Fist Style stance (C-Rank)
    • +1 advantage to Strength, Reflexes and Coordination
  • Dynamic Entry
    • +1 advantage to Strength and reflexes
  • Attributes during Technique
    • Strength: Average w/ Major Advantage
    • Constitution: Average
    • Stamina: Proficient
    • Reflexes: Proficient w/ Major Advantage
    • Coordination: Proficient w/ Minor Advantage
    • Wisdom: Average
Stamina:
Taijutsu: 8/15
Ninjutsu: 51/60
Stamina: 100/100

_________________
LIVE LIFE! EAT FOOD!
Strength: Average (Major Adv. w/ Kenjutsu)
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Proficient
Reflex: Proficient (+1 Tier w/ Kenjutsu)
Coordination: Proficient (Major Adv. w/ Kenjutsu)(Major Adv. w/ Ninjutsu)
Wisdom: Average
Tracking: Masterful (+1 Tier and Major Adv. w/ Kenjutsu)


Top
   
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:19 am 
Offline
Oto Chunin
Oto Chunin

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:34 pm
Posts: 66
The metal bar dropped from his hands, and then wove the Tiger Seal. He jumped bac and landed cat-footed atop a cluster of roots away from the rod, knees bent and body ready to react--

The snare caught nothing but soil, and Atushi swore under his breath and immediately searched the battlefield ahead of him. He'd use the snare like one might a compass needle: pointing to the opponent's general direction. It would have to do; he knew where this one lurked, and the other's location hadn't changed.

A twig snapped, rocks moved, and his eyes flicked to the spot directly ahead.

Here he comes, Atsushi told himself, He's going to close the distance between us, and move to-- The thought stopped as he immediately saw a young man sprinting straight towards him, and accelerating. The shinobi bore down on him, footfalls approaching. For the briefest of moments he'd paused directly above his previous steel technique--

There!!

"KAI" Atsushi exclaimed as he sprang for the trees, gaining distance on the enemy. The flash would be immediate, the roar deafening. In an instant the length of metal transmuted into pure energy and released into a fiery detonation, three meters in radius; ripping upwards through the ground with thunderous force, upheaving earth and stone and uprooting trees in its wake.

The blast wave would catch Atsushi before he'd touch down, and send him somersaulting through the air. Chakra threads whipcracked and snared the forest to arrest his fall. Breathing heavily, heart pounding, he'd land and slide briefly, scroll now in hand. If the explosion didn't at least dismember or kill the boy, the real fight would begin now in earnest.

__________
Explosive fusion: C-rank (5 stamina points; 3m radius)

Ninjutsu: 40/60
Stamina: 100/100

_________________
  • Attributes
    Strength: Average
    Constitution: Average
    Stamina: Average
    Reflex: Proficient
    Coordination: Proficient (Masterful w/ Kugutsu; +Major adv. w/Ninjutsu)
    Wisdom: Proficient

    100 Stamina
    60 Ninjutsu


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:30 pm 
Offline
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:51 am
Posts: 40
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Renown: 0
Shiro leaps towards his enemy and watches him leap away. In that same instant, a massive explosion occurs right below him. "so that's why he hopped away. I'm so glad I jum-" his thoughts were cut short as the shockwave from the explosion blasts him through the air like a rag doll. he can't control his own body as he soars through the air unable to figure out which way it up, how high he was blown, nor how far he had gone. He couldn't even think straight as the concussive blast had take him by surprise.

After a few seconds he crashes into the ground, in a massive daze. Unaware of where he was or what was going on, he laid there trying to regain composer of the situation that had just occurred. The pounding in his head was so intense that it practically left a permanent grimace on his face. "What... in the Fuck.... ... was that?" he says as he struggles to catch his breath. He opens his eyes and is seeing triple of everything in the sky. Triple the clouds, three suns, three birds. "Well at least I can see one thing normally... actually... nevermind..." he thinks to himself as he blinks and notices for a split second that is was only one single bird soring through the sky.

Shiro shakes his head and rubs his eyes hoping that that might help but he feels a massive pain in his left shoulder and a slight pain in his neck. He looks down to his arm and realizes that he is laying on it and can't move it at all. "...Dammit..." he says as he pushes himself to roll over, off of his arm and onto his stomach. When he accomplishes that, he slowly pushes himself up onto his knees and looks at his arm as it just dangles to his side. He can barely move it and whenever he tries, it only leaves him in excruciating pain. "Well, that arm is busted..." he says between pants and grunts. He then realizes that his O-Wakizashi had been flung out of its sheath but his Katana, Black Lightning, was still clamped into its sheath, only held in place with the trademark Kitajima silver button clasp. Shiro breaths a sigh of relief before checking for his two tantos yet he isn't surprised to not find them in their sheaths.

Shiro lets his head fall back as he catches his breath and slowly secures his shattered arm inside of his jacket, across his chest. For now, he just wraps it up in his torso bandages to keep it in place. After he finishes with that, he looks forward and notices his opponent a few meters away from him also picking himself up off of the ground. "You couldn't even avoid your own attack? ... Idiot..." he thinks and chuckles to himself as he slowly staggers up onto his feet finally able to think and see straight. He reaches his right arm over and unclasps Black Lightning, drawing it from it's sheath, readying himself for the rest of this battle. He swings and twirls the sword around him to stretch his arm and hops back and forth between his two legs to get his blood flowing right again and walks towards his opponent, eyes trained on his like a jaguar watches its prey. Watching intently for any and every movement that he makes.




_____________________________________________________

Skill:
Kenjutsu
  • +2 Advantage to Strength and Coordination
  • +1 Tier to Reflexes
  • +1 tier and +2 Advantages to Tracking
    Attributes during Kenjutsu
    • Strength: Average w/ Major Adv.
    • Constitution: Average
    • Stamina: Proficient
    • Reflexes: Masterful
    • Coordination: Proficient w/ Major Adv
    • Wisdom: Average
    • Tracking: Epic w/ Major Adv.

_________________
LIVE LIFE! EAT FOOD!
Strength: Average (Major Adv. w/ Kenjutsu)
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Proficient
Reflex: Proficient (+1 Tier w/ Kenjutsu)
Coordination: Proficient (Major Adv. w/ Kenjutsu)(Major Adv. w/ Ninjutsu)
Wisdom: Average
Tracking: Masterful (+1 Tier and Major Adv. w/ Kenjutsu)


Top
   
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:48 pm 
Offline
Oto Chunin
Oto Chunin

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:34 pm
Posts: 66
Atsushi snapped through the air, chakra threads lashing the trees until he met the ground hard, body coiled into a crouch. An arc of pain raced from his knee and with a sharp reflex his breath caught in his throat, and he doubled over coughing as his lungs seized; the wind ripped from them by the blast wave.

I detonated that blast far too close; but I'm fairing far better than him for sure! Atsushi winced, and staggered to his feet, a scroll now in hand. Blue eyes narrowed on the boy's figure ahead of him-- an arm hung limp, the other unsheathed a sword, and despite his injuries, he was chuckling; A Konoha-nin by his headband, the boy was an enemy combatant against Kemurigakure.

"So...." Atsushi breathed, drawing himself to his full height as the scroll unfurled. "There you are, you slippery...." He trailed and frowned as the boy began twirling his sword and stretching tendons, "Slippery thing." His scroll ignited, deploying a great twisting, sinistral shell made of steel that hovered just above his shoulder. Atsushi bent his forward knee, extending his other leg, and dropped himself into a position, filaments of chakra trailing from fingertips. Shussebora, the conch shell, was massive; plated with steel and armor, its body had coiled itself into a shell.

For the moment a bittersweet silence fell over the forest. There was still another one out there for either of them to contend with. For all they knew he was watching from afar and waiting for both men to tire themselves out.

He specializes in close-quarters. I'll have to keep this one at range then.... He mulled, pulsing chakra through the conch shell. I kept the chakra level at C-One with that last attack. Lets see how he handles this....

"I'm warning you," Atsushi called out. "You've already paid with that arm. Your mission isn't worth the loss of another! "

_________________
  • Attributes
    Strength: Average
    Constitution: Average
    Stamina: Average
    Reflex: Proficient
    Coordination: Proficient (Masterful w/ Kugutsu; +Major adv. w/Ninjutsu)
    Wisdom: Proficient

    100 Stamina
    60 Ninjutsu


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:53 am 
Offline
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:51 am
Posts: 40
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Renown: 0
Shiro stops in the middle of walking and kicks off his shoes and then continues walking. Soon after this he watches as the man looks at him, glancing at his headband with a good look for the first time. "Kemurigakure shinobi... should've figured..." In the same instant that he thinks that, the smoke shinobi pulls out a scroll and summons a massive dome of steel, or so it seems.

In reaction, Shiro stabs his katana into the ground and drops to his knees and reaches into his jacket and slowly signs Ram, Tiger, Snake, Dog, Rat. He slams his had onto the ground and creates a wall of earth.

"I'm warning you. You've already paid with that arm. Your mission isn't worth the loss of another!"

As his opponent says this, he reaches back into his jacket to make another seal. Tiger. A clone appears right beside him, identical in almost every way. After this Shiro responds to the enemy shinobi. "You're the one who attacked me first. I'm not even on a mission, actions made on assumptions are the actions of the ignorant." Immediately after saying that, he dives back into the ground and speeds into the forest to his right. Once he is in the cover of the trees, he resurfaces immediately jumping into the trees and traverses them parallel to the enemy's line of sight as he is focusing his wall.

When he gets to this position, his clone peeks out from behind the wall to make it seem like he was still behind the wall. Just as his clone does this, he reenters the ground and slowly makes his way over the Kemurigakure shinobi.



__________________________________________________________

Used Techniques:
Earth Release: Practice Brick Technique (D-Rank)
Clone Technique (E-Rank)
Earth Release: Hiding like a Mole Technique (C-Rank)
Earth Release: Subterranian Voyage (C-Rank)
Earth Release: Underground Fish Projection Technique (C-Rank)

Stamina:
Taijutsu: 8/15
Ninjutsu: 34/60
Stamina: 100/100

_________________
LIVE LIFE! EAT FOOD!
Strength: Average (Major Adv. w/ Kenjutsu)
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Proficient
Reflex: Proficient (+1 Tier w/ Kenjutsu)
Coordination: Proficient (Major Adv. w/ Kenjutsu)(Major Adv. w/ Ninjutsu)
Wisdom: Average
Tracking: Masterful (+1 Tier and Major Adv. w/ Kenjutsu)


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:06 pm 
Offline
Oto Chunin
Oto Chunin

Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2018 3:34 pm
Posts: 66
As the puppet twisted in the air, an earthen wall, a shield was conjured in response. Atsushi's eyebrows raised, his attention was piqued.

"You're the one who attacked me first. I'm not even on a mission, actions made on assumptions are the actions of the ignorant." The Genin replied levelly, and Atsushi watched as he dipped a hand into his pocket.

The air cracked.

Oh? What's this? Atsushi's eyes fell on the doppelganger that popped into existence beside its caster; a spitting image of the boy in every way. A clone technique of some fashion, but it didn't bear the hallmarks of an elemental variety. Atsushi adjusted his footing, and realigned strings, still infusing chakra through--

He's fast! The puppetmaster thought as the Genin slipped into the earth as fluidly as a fish would in water. This boy had been practicing his Earth Style, and was far more fluent in it than he'd initially guessed, and had picked up Atsushi's strategy from the opening of the fight. Only this time, the Genin was using the clone to draw his attention as a decoy. He wouldn't be able to detect movement from the surface unless he was traveling close to it; displacing the soil by travel.

Tap. Atsushi's ears perked at the sound of a footfall, and he whirled, catching the sound again and again as the boy moved through the trees, passing through its foliage with brief rustling--He's moving through the trees to divide my attention--!!.

With a twitch of the fingers, the spiral shell uncoiled partially, its carapace transforming from conch into the fang-filled maw of dragon, and within that movement Atsushi propelled himself on a surge of chakra towards the clearing. With his arms and fingers moving in concert now, conducting the puppet's movements, the twin barrels of its snout released a hail of senbon following their flight from the woods while makabishi spikes trailed below.

Atsushi landed on his feet, touched, and leapt again to sufficiently place himself in the open clearing, and with a rolling motion of the hand he drew Shussebora to its full length, bringing the steel-plated serpentine weapon around him to bear. Atsushi snapped his fingers into the Tiger Seal, and cracked grin.

I warned you, let's go!

"Kai!"
______________

Turn 2.
Fired senbon (50/400) and Makabishi Spikes (25/300)
Shussebora deployed.


Note: Its 4:54Am when I wrote this, so if I need to clarify anything or clean up the post please message me.

Edit: Left you a message concerning the handsigns.

_________________
  • Attributes
    Strength: Average
    Constitution: Average
    Stamina: Average
    Reflex: Proficient
    Coordination: Proficient (Masterful w/ Kugutsu; +Major adv. w/Ninjutsu)
    Wisdom: Proficient

    100 Stamina
    60 Ninjutsu


Top
   
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:26 am 
Offline
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:51 am
Posts: 40
Fame: 0
Infamy: 0
Renown: 0
As Shiro moves towards the enemy shinobi, he notices the big puppet uncoil and launch into a big succession of large and rapid motions that rumble the ground leaving him unable to track anything so he returns back to the surface only to be greeted with a storm of senbons. He brings his sword up and spins it in front of him in an attempt to block the attack, prioritizing his head and chest as he leaps backwards returning to the tree line. There were too many for him to defend against and he gets shredded and riddled with the needles.

Shiro stubbles into the cover of the trees and hides behind a tree as he waits for the shower of needles to stop. "I need to get the hell out of here. With this busted arm, I won't be able to do anything..." At this instant, he starts to make a B-line back to Konoha as fast as he could but nowhere near his fastest, being that the senbons that he had been hit with have wedged themselves into most of his leg muscles and joints causing him to stumble many times and even fall over. He only hopes that this shinobi lets him flee as he notices that he is leaving a trail of blood that drips from all of the wounds he just received. In due time, he drags himself through the gates of Konoha only to collapse in front of the gate guards, passing out from blood loss and to be carried into the E.R. unconscious.

_________________
LIVE LIFE! EAT FOOD!
Strength: Average (Major Adv. w/ Kenjutsu)
Constitution: Average
Stamina: Proficient
Reflex: Proficient (+1 Tier w/ Kenjutsu)
Coordination: Proficient (Major Adv. w/ Kenjutsu)(Major Adv. w/ Ninjutsu)
Wisdom: Average
Tracking: Masterful (+1 Tier and Major Adv. w/ Kenjutsu)


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 

All times are UTC-04:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited
Theme Created by HOLLYSMOKE, Theme updated to phpBB 3.1.6 by KamijouTouma, Theme Version is 3.1.6-ss2
Naruto and Naruto Shippuden © Kishimoto Masashi. TNRPG is a non-profit website and claims no rights to the Naruto brand.
Weather Icons provided by Paolo Valzania and Icons-Land