Name: Akiko Hyūga
Weight: 130 lbs
Faction of Origin: Shinobi
Bloodline/Clan: (Hyūga) Byakugan lvl. 3 (400 CP)
Restricted Loan Technique: N/A
Chakra Color: Pale Pink
Nindo: Strength is determined by spirit alone.
Theme Song: This and Dis
Points and Currency:
Spent Character Points: 6000
~Quick to annoy, Akiko holds little patience for foolishness~
~Exceedingly loyal, She will risk life and limb for her allies~
~Though outwardly cold, Akiko has a soft heart~
~Likes: Sweets, Animals, and Solitude~
~Dislikes: Apathy, Bullies, and Snow~
Active Character Points: 5600
Unspent Character Points: 0
Total Character Points: 5600
Taijutsu Expert (Tier advantage to reflexes)
Bukijutsu MoO Adept (Senbon)
- Experts can understand, learn, and use martial arts techniques. They are trained in the locations of a body's weak points, as well as how best to strike them. They select a specific taijutsu style as their "signature style". Taijutsu Experts receive a pool of 45 Stamina Points that may only be spent on their signature style and its subtechniques. They receive three advantages to any of their Attributes when performing taijutsu; the distribution of the granted advantages must be selected at the time the Expert rank in the Taijutsu Skill is acquired. Taijutsu Experts can create up to S-Rank techniques for taijutsu.
- Adepts can understand, learn, and use techniques for one type of weapon (which cannot be bows, firearms, puppets, or swords); the type is selected at the time that the Adept rank in the Bukijutsu Skill is acquired. They possess a budget of 30,000 ryō for weapons of their selected type, which they may use to make purchases from another character. They have trained sufficiently with weapons of their chosen type to have become effectively ambidextrous. They can track movement at a Major Advantage higher than they would otherwise be able to track, and receive a Minor Advantage to both their Strength and their Coordination when wielding a weapon of their chosen type. Bukijutsu MoO Adepts can create up to A-Rank custom bukijutsu techniques for their chosen weapon type.
- Adepts can understand, learn, and use ninjutsu. They use three-quarters as many hand seals as would otherwise be required (rounding down, to a minimum of one hand seal) when performing ninjutsu, and may select an element for which they are required to use only half as many hand seals when performing ninjutsu (which may reduce the number of required hand seals to zero). Ninjutsu Adepts receive a Minor Advantage to their Coordination for the purposes of aiming, and can perform hand seals as if the Attribute used were a Minor Advantage higher when performing ninjutsu. Ninjutsu Adepts receive a pool of 30 Stamina Points that may only be spent on ninjutsu. They can create up to A-Rank customs for ninjutsu.
Bukijutsu MoO Techniques
- Strength: Average (Minor Advantage)
- Constitution: Proficient
- Stamina: Proficient
- Reflex: Masterful
- Coordination: Masterful
- Wisdom: Masterful
- Training for years in Bukijutsu, Akiko has honed her accuracy with Senbon. She receives a Major Advantage to Coordination while using Senbon.
- Favoring accuracy over power, Akiko’s Senbon strike at a Major Disadvantage to Strength when used.