Faction of Origin:
Hyūga Lv. 4 (200+150+250+500=1100)
Restricted Loan Technique:
Hanzō benefits of a fairly unique hair color for one of his kin, sporting short-medium wavy white hair that is sometimes held up by a thin headband a few centimeters above his forehead. While his physique has not generally gifted him by any means and that he arbors a generic, skinny-tall silhouette accentuated by the sometimes skin-tight clothes he may wear on missions, the young Nara can most often be seen around the village wearing a long, one-piece cloak covering the entirety of his body from the neck-down, as can be evidenced by the gif above. In terms of facial features, Hanzō has dark green eyes that are much closer to black than anything else, his pupils almost blending into the color of his iris (hoping I'm not mixing any terms here). The rest of his face is very generic and exemplified well enough by the picture up above.
Charismatic. Calm. Independent. Sarcastic. Vulnerable.
Theme Song: This piece of genius
, and this one too
It won't kill ya, will it?
- Likes: Money. Time. History.
- Dislikes: Money. Paradoxes. Shortcuts.
- Pastimes: Pachinko. Lowkey has a gambling addiction. Working on it.
- Favorite foods: Huge fan of tea. And of whatever his mom cooks.
- Sexual orientation: Straight.
- Taijutsu (M): Adept (300)
- Genjutsu (M): Adept (200)
- Ninjutsu (m): Expert (500)
- Ijutsu (m): Adept (200)
- Strength: Poor (0)
- Constitution: Poor (0)
- Stamina: Poor (0)
- Reflex: Poor (0)
- Coordination: Poor (0)
- Wisdom: Poor (0)
Lightning (500), Wind (500), Water (700)
Spent Character Points:
Active Character Points:
Unspent Character Points:
Total Character Points:
- Underdog (a): Being considered an underdog has often led to Hanzō being a bit more motivated in fights, benefitting of real-life plot armour through motivation, resilience and a bit of despair at times. As such, when he is considered to be the underdog of the fight (lower active CP than his counterpart), Hanzō benefits of a major advantage to stamina, minor advantage to constitution.
- One-handed seals (b): After lengthy and extended periods of training, Hanzō has developed the skill of using one-handed seals.
Might, Will, And Fate Points
- Spotlight Anxiety (a): However, being the underdog and having this resilience also incurs somewhat of a recklessness and creates spotlight anxiety (needing to perform and exceed expectations at a given moment). The Hyūga incurs a major disadvantage to reflexes, and a minor disadvantage to wisdom.
- Slow Hand (b): For the purpose of using one-handed seals, coordination is affected by a one-tier deduction.