Mimorisa "Mimi" Kasanaga
Faction of Origin:
Satetsu (200) [Taking One of the Two Members in Other Villages]
Restricted Loan Technique:
Mimorisa was born into one of the wealthiest families of Kirigakure, owning many of their trade ships and many shops along the coasts of Ocean's Cradle. There was not much happiness as the only child that they had ended up having was a girl, inheritting all the ports eventually when they would pass. The girl was taught early about trade, and how to succeed at deals with whoever may pass along. The knowledge of this was special within their family, as they had been doing such things for many many years until they had reached the status that they had. Yet, their origins before their trading was in blacksmith, as money didn't appear from no where. They had taught the girl how to work with metal from a young age, in order to sell to the shinobi for profits to put back into their trade routes. It was a custom from their family, as the years favored the gold they piled up from trading. But the girl's fine skills and small hands were turned into a crafters alongside traders.
Yet, unlike the father and head of the family, her mother was a Shinobi before she had married her father, being one of the guards of his port. She had caught his attention with her beauty early on, and as they grew old her beauty had never faded. Her mother had descended from the Satetsu, the kekkai genkai had passed along into her own hands eventually, and had also passed it along to her only daughter with much surprise as she had shown it at an early age on the beaches. As such, she had began to learn that alongside the knowledge of trading and of the forge.
At the age of 8, Mimorisa was enrolled within the Shinobi Academy, where she passed with flying colors alongside bringing business to her family as self-marketing. Within any team she was placed in, she would do her best to show off the swords of her family and bring more attention to the market that they were trying to monopolize on. She kept growing older and through ranks until the death of her mother, leaving her with only her father. It was hard on Mimi but she had already proven herself useful with not just skills, but her keen-eye for making money at every moment possible.
By the time Mimi had reached Genin, her skills as a Smith and with her Iron Sand had brought the girl great pride. There was no doubt about her being the future of the family as her father had finally taken another wife. It had angered Mimi, as she had thought that her future was in danger, and soon ended up being true. Mimi's new step-mother had eventually born a son and had started to push her father into teaching him the same, despite her father's choice and first born already excelling far enough to become a shinobi. But, soon gave into the wife's demands as he started to teach the son as time went on. Mimi was no longer the heir to her father's fortune, greatly upsetting the girl.
When Mimi had become a Chuunin, things were drasticly different. The son that was born was unknowledgable about the market and showed little promise to the step-mother's dismay and Mimi's delight. She had taken back her rightful place due to her abilities due to the lack of the sons. This quickly caused the step-mother to become hateful to Mimi, almost beating her without her father being around. Yet, Mimi didn't fight back. Mimi knew if she did she would lose everything as she endured it on, being burned by pans at the house on her arm. It quickly caused Mimi to start wearing long sleeve outfits and becoming quite timid compared to before.
Now, Mimi has reached Tokubetsu Jōnin, only to prove herself further as she hides her burns and scars from the world. Her step-mother ended up divorcing and taking lots of money from her father. It's only time to earn even more that what was taken for Mimi. . .
Friendly, Respectful, Greedy, Stubborn, Easily Bored, Easily Frightened
Mei Amanokokosaka from XBlaze
Theme Song: Deltarune OST - Hip Shop ~Roulxs Kaard's Shop Theme~ (Extended)
Chakra Color: Violet
Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is
- Likes: Cute things, Skulls, Rare Items, Tea, Meats, Money
- Dislikes: Boringly Long Meetings, Lack of Ambition
- Goals: Owning all the trade ports all across Mizu no Kuni
- Mimi is Demisexual
- Kenjutsu Specialist (1,000)
- Bukijutsu JoaT Expert (600)
- Ninjutsu Expert (500)
- Metalurgy Master Craftsman (1,000)
- Strength: Masterful (1050)
- Constitution: Average w/ Minor Advantage (250)
- Stamina: Proficient (450)
- Reflex: Proficient (450)
- Coordination: Proficient (450)
- Wisdom: Proficient (450)
Spent Character Points:
Active Character Points:
Unspent Character Points:
Total Character Points:
- The Family Business - Mimorisa's family is a well-known blacksmithing and trading family within Kirigakure. As such, she earns 50% of the Fame/Infamy earned by people using her crafted items. (Does not stack on top of a kill)
- Satetsu Blood - Magnet Release Techniques can be learnt at Half the WC required.
- Family's Fortune - Mimorisa's family is pretty rich! Mimorisa starts with Iron Sand and one full of Gold Sand, Field Techniques Amount of both.
- One-Handed, No Problem - Mimorisa can use One-Handed Handseals.
Might, Will, And Fate Points
- Foreign Blood - Non-Elemental techniques require twice the amount of WC required to learn.
- It isn't that free - Fame/Infamy Rewards cost twice as much.
- One-Handed, Big Oof - Mimorisa lose a Tier in Handseal Speed when using One-Handed Handseals.