Faction of Origin:
Hyuuga (200), Hyuuga Level 2 (150), Hyuuga Level 3 (250)
Due to Epic starting as Hokage with over 10k CP, claiming Snake Contract on Satomi. Spending a total of 1,200 to unlock Complete Sage Mode. (1,200)
Satomi always grew up under stress and constant training by her parents from the day that she was born. It was constantly tiring as the girl had not much to look forward to as days passed on. She grew almost distant and uninspired as she grew up, only seeming to be perfect for what her family had desired of her to be. Perfection. Satomi, herself, was almost not there emotionally most of the time. She mostly did not experience anything outside of training. The small girl didn't understand at the time how much this would benefit her once she was enrolled into the academy.
The day that Satomi was enrolled into the academy, she almost did outstanding immediately. She was trained already by her parents to become a genin, but the teacher had noticed one problem. Satomi, herself, did not get along with people. She was distant and didn't know how to interact, constantly looked out the windows, and refused to team up or help anyone. While her skill was there, it was almost lacking to a point that she couldn't work with others. Once her parents found out, they scolded the girl; Telling her that she wasn't doing good enough for them. Satomi began to sob immediately. She tried and tried for them but it already didn't seem to be enough for them to be proud. The girl continued in the academy for a bit longer until the Genin promotion happened.
Satomi had tried her best at home besides that, she wasn't an only child in the household. The girl had a younger sister that she had to care about. When she could, she would always invite her sister to do things or cook for her despite how their parents were about things. Satomi held her obligations to being an older sister important as a child.
Satomi was placed onto a team with two other kids that her parents would call 'Lesser-Privileged' and 'Shouldn't Be Interacted With'. But, with their previous actions, Satomi had already started her rebellious phase young. She didn't care what her family had wanted, it was what she had wanted from then on. The girl had already started to befriend them on the second time that they met, laughing, playing, and training. This is the moment that things began to change in her mind. She found values in these people that she almost never felt before at home, making her want to be around them much more in her life.
She continued to be pushed harder and harder by her parents due to such, but Satomi didn't break her will to what they had said about people. At a young age, she developed a sense of unity of the village and others due to her own type of rebelious phase. The girl who was destined to be the next in line for the clan instead found her values within doing what had melt her felt good and right. It felt right to her to be there for others and it felt right for her to disobey the orders of her parents in order to fight with these newfound friends. She would tell her younger sister about everything that happened on her missions, sharing her excitements of such things.
Satomi continued with being on a team with them until the age of 16, being finally promoted to Jonin. They all had made it together but, due to unfortunate circumstances of family, Satomi had been picked to be promoted to ANBU instead. She desperately wanted to let her friends know of this success but she was unable to let them know. It almost broke her up inside to have to lie to them about things. But, Satomi had made a promise to herself with this to protect them when they needed her.
When they were put on independent missions, Satomi would follow them, making sure to protect them and everyone else. She protected whoever she could along the way. The Hyuuga always protected and learned. Once she learned valuables things, she taught her friends and constantly valued them since, almost becoming a teacher of sorts to many who didn't even know her. The woman passed any techniques that she could along to others. It gained respect from many who watched from a far above her, as she never left anyone behind but kept true to her words as a member of the ANBU.
Yet, they eventually drifted as time went on. The flow of time always drifts people apart, changing once again Satomi's thoughts. She knew she had made a difference to her life and their lives by acting in the ways she had. It never matter to her what others would think of her, it matter how she thought of herself. The only person she still had around was her sister. The woman was constantly growing mentally as she got older. But at the same time, there was much more distance between her and others at this time. She began to act independantly from groups, instead opting for solo assassination missions over intellect gathering. Her experience in the field of intellect gathering proved useful, as it provided her signals to look for in people during these assassinations. Her eyes and perception were keen not only due to her linage but for her sense of detail.
Years had went on some, as Satomi rose in her own strength. She had gained her own abilities as it was proved to her that she could utilize Natural Energy by entering into the Ryuchi Cave and learned from the White Snake Sage. It provided her with faster reflexes with these new abilities. This effectively gained her the nickname within the ANBU as Black Mamba. She never revealed to them how she learned such things but it only bolstered her more missions to go on. Her parents, themselves, were proud. But, Satomi ignored such things, opting to be proud for herself over anything. The woman would open up to her sister more about her newer ANBU missions, even ending up going on them with her at times.
When Kanari disappeared and Seto was announced as Hokage, there was always another choice in Satomi. She was there with the Daimyo as they even wrote the messages and had watched as they were being taken. She was always there watching in the shadows. But, Seto was discovered as missing by ANBU who came to visit and as they were discussing what to do. Satomi was declared instead to take over as Hokage, as she was the second that they considered.
Satomi was excited for the position in a way, but at the same time it was also following down the same path that her family would be proud of. It'd be something for them to take advantage of in her mind, but this was her position. It was not their decision what she would do for her clan or them with it. To Satomi, it was her decision to make the best calls for everyone. Her honor and duty that was owed to Konohagakure in order to protect it.
Satomi is a very motherly figure, seeming out of place as Hokage. But, her diligence and duty to her village to do the things that will benefit will always come before her own wants. The woman doesn't care for her family way too much except for her sister. She seems merciless in battle, not because she wants to but because that is what the situations required. She seems sometimes aloof and not there, almost uncaring of certain things. Satomi values strength of the inner souls, wanting people to be strong for their own reasons over someone giving them one.
Minamoto no Yorimitsu (Berserker) from Fate/Grand Order
Theme Song: https://youtu.be/gmFAJPArhqM
Chakra Color: Light Blue
Nindo: “Act as if what you do makes a difference.”
- Satomi is a Straight, Cis-Gendered female
- Values people who stick to what they believe in and develop themselves further, Honor
- She wished to do the best for the village.
- Likes: Sweets, Coffee, Strength, Determination, Heart
- Dislikes: Pointless Things, Wasting Time, Sleep, Lack of Motivation
- Taijutsu Specialist (1,000)
- Kyujutsu Specialist (1,000)
- Kuchiyose Adept (200)
- Ninjutsu Adept (200)
- Strength: Proficient (450)
- Constitution: Proficient with Minor Advantage (650)
- Stamina: Masterful (1050)
- Reflex: Epic (1950)
- Coordination: Masterful (1050)
- Wisdom: Masterful (1050)
Spent Character Points:
10,900 (ACP+400 from Level 2+3 Hyuuga+1,200Snake Stuff)
Active Character Points:
Unspent Character Points:
Total Character Points:
- Hier to the Hyuuga- Satomi is the known-hier to the Hyuuga Clan, due to such she earns 50% more Fame.
- Chef Waifu- Satomi is a skilled and trained chef. Her cooking always comes out amazing.
- Tenketsu Master- Satomi is a skilled Gentle Fist User. When aiming at Tenketsu, she recieves an additional Minor Advantage in Coordination.
- Black Mamba- Satomi is a former ANBU Operative, as such she tries to get off as much information as she can. After Three Posts in combat after analyzing someone, she earns a Major Advantage in Wisdom in terms of precognition against a single target. Does not work against more than one person.
- Will of Fire- Satomi's intentions are all for her village. She values them and sees herself to protect them all no matter who they are. The woman will fight to protect the future generations of Konohagakure. No matter the struggle, she will fight to protect. When fighting to protect the village, anyone they are at war with, or someone with the Curse of Hatred, Satomi's Will of Fire lets her cancel out a debuff up to a Major Advantage.
- No Fear of Death- Satomi's own fear of death is non-existent, she is prepared to die at any time for Konohagakure. As such, she is immune to anyone's auras that cause her to feel any sorts of death such as Sakki or things similar.
Might, Will, And Fate Points
- But does that mean anything?- Due to such, most of the fame and praise goes to the family over herself. This means that Fame Rewards cost twice as much.
- Don't ask me to sing- Satomi has a terrible singing voice, almost as if she doesn't understand keys.
- Nowhere Else- Satomi is a skilled Gentle Fist User. When not aiming at Tenketsu, she recieves a Minor Disadvantage in Coordination.